Gymmaxxed normie Does not equal IRL slayer, ENDING THE COPE SURROUNDING PRETTYBOYS

Warlow

Warlow

Young man lost in space and time

@TRNA
I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion, idgaf. This site is to looksmax, but definitely not to fucking cope.

For starters the thresholds you laid out that people have to meet
6'5+ 3/10 looks
6'2-6'4 4/10 looks

5'10-6'1 5/10 looks
5'7-5'9 6/10 looks

You can perhaps make an argument for the ones highlighted in blue being able to slay with those garbage looks b/c of being gymcelled considering men at those heights are pretty fucking tall. However, saying a manlet HT normie or above-average height normie becoming a "slayer" after a cycle or just gymcelling is pure cope. Especially when any normie man at those height ranges(5'7-6'1) is capable of getting in shape, what will separate you then? oh yeah your FACE. And we haven't even gotten to race which is one of the most, if not the most important thing.

I mean look at this thread from @lilhorizontal32
JBW does not fucking miss

eugghh "muh nihilism" "muh you're lazy coper"

I'm not saying don't gymcel, that's the first looksmax. Every male should gymcel. But your expectation should not be to become a slayer, seriously jfl at this. Maybe you will get laid, but you won't suddenly have options lining up and the ability to quadruple your body count.

That's the thing with this site, so many users here don't taper their expectations to what's possible, but rather what's impossible. It's almost as bad as redpiller's advice sometimes.

Imagine telling a curry that at 5'7 and 6/10, he too can one day become a slayer from gymcelling. You'd be outright lying to him; And when he wonders why he isn't slaying like he thought he could, he'll unironically end up in an even worse mental state than before and maybe rope.

@TRNA: "In my last gym thread I really had some dumbass try to argue with me that twink prettyboys like Timothee Chamalet mog Jason Momoa or gymmaxxed normies"

Anyone who thinks chalamet mogs momoa is someone not well in the head. Also caged when you lumped 6'4, gigachad Momoa with "gymmaxxed normies" Major bluepill moment, gymcel normies are not mogging a nigga like chalamet anytime soon.

robust prettyboy when young and mascthetic in his 30's. Never been a normie in his life

D4a328ea23970d18ba68ebe120f385f7
003 Jason Momoas Hottest Moments 003

@TRNA: "Reminder that it's high T jocks that slay in college not prettyboy twinks"

Proceeds to post two white, tall chadlites :lul::lul:

1615596725329 1

@TRNA: Something I've noticed is most prettyboys are not on the taller side, very rarely are they above 6 feet tall

pretty=feminine
short height is feminine feature, hence why many prettyboys tend to be teenage looking boys of not very tall heights

So if you're ridiculing prettyboys for being short( completely anecdotal), what chance do the normies in the 5'7-5'10 range have of slaying, even after being gymmaxxed? JFL at this cognitive dissonance. Especially when a "short" prettyboy is already good-looking and also has the option of gymcelling to increase his demand.

@Blackout.xl: "Prettyboys get Relationships mostly due to their low amounts of sexual dimorphism. Women see them as high trust and preferable for emotional / romantic connections."Prettyboys have 0 longevity and won’t slay after 22 when women around their age group don’t want them alongside younger women who have interest in prettyboys being out of reach." "In general, why would you want to look effeminate as a man? Are you gay or something? Prettyboy pheno is the result of low/avg prenatal T and avg pubertal T (which in the modern day, is low), why would you ever want this?"

@Blackout.xl is my nigga, but he is misguided in his sentiment here. For starters, prettyboys are not low in sexual dimorphism, if anything their average-above average in terms of bones as well as having with having excellent soft features and good phenos.

Like seriously, what women find attractive in men is not arbitrary. The same features 16-22 years old liked 30 years ago are the same they do now, albeit a change in fashion and aesthetics i guess. They still like pretty men with decent bones. PRETTYBOYS ARE CHADS. The cope that most are boneless subhumans needs to end JFL.

I admit masc men are in higher demand, but that's to women past 22, and those are MASC CHADS or CHADLITES. Or tall at the very least

Also it's a foolish to harp on the idea that women gravitate towards prettyboys because they seem high-trust and preferable for emotional connections. If anything they would be the worst option for an LTR, b/c they're so inundated by options they can pull another jb bitch whenever they want. I mean we're talking about chads here, prettyboys are chads.

A3b5a694afbadbb67903811905226a28

( prettyboy 30 years ago)
224d78e0b85f2b6979d1ccec59c90763
(prettyboy today, this motherfucker literally got a million views on YouTube for saying nothing on a vid)

the rest of your thread is pretty much more of the same, I agree that surgery is cope if you think it will turn you into some mogger.

last thing though, I legit cried tears of laughter when you said this

@TRNA: "gymmaxxed normies are irl slayers"

And proceeded to post this nigga

GQ Cremo BROCK BODYWASH Jumprope

Just call a 6'5 Chad who's gymmaxxed a normie theorem.
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 4562, shakmax and 24 others
Dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Travis, Deleted member 11748 and 6 others
Looks like a quality post that will be ruined by me

whatever is ur height, gymceling has many many benefits, its worth doing for everyone

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Tallooksmaxxer, Kmscurry and 11 others
Could you please explain how tf I am supposed to read this???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, RichardSpencel, .👽. and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
if you read the thread you would see I mentioned that.

goldfish-tier attention span, it's a good thread though.
No. I mean I don't get which part is your response and which parts are quoting from the thread. What do the different colors mean? How do I interpret the little chart you put at the beginning?

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
Especially when any normie man at those height ranges is capable of getting in shape
Most of them don't do it tho.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I said exactly this in that thread

Op posted gymmaxxed chadlite vs skinny chad to prove that gymmaxxed normie mogs skinny chad

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
its just projection and gaslighting. they dont work out and they think everyone else don't
if you aren't gymmaxxing, you aren't looksmaxxing.

posts like those spit on all the efforts looksmaxxers put in

shoutout to @kjsbdfiusdf who works out but doesn't brag about it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Yerico7, Warlow and 1 other person
No. I mean I don't get which part is your response and which parts are quoting from the thread. What do the different colors mean? How do I interpret the little chart you put at the beginning?
I edited it for your ease, hopefully it helps

OP how do you explain this then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
i actually disagree with the claim that gymmaxxed normie cant be irl slayer. they can but they get low iq trashy foids

rtt is a last ditch effort because you will never get a hqnp girl and compare to a real 5 psl 6'2 chadlite/chad you look like a literal clown. or when you meet a bigger rtter

women might think you are hot because their npc brain is suspectable to social conditioning and pressure, but you will never feel the same self respect chads get. really, rtt is just a different side of the same coin as curly hair ugly face "pretty"boy

at that point, unironically personality and hobbymaxxing mogs rtt

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Lolcel, Deleted member 9670 and 3 others
its tinder. mostly dumb as fuck trashy girls. they think muscles are hot because media tells their npc brain

non of them are ltr material

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
i actually disagree with the claim that gymmaxxed normie cant be irl slayer. they can but they get low iq trashy foids

rtt is a last ditch effort because you will never get a hqnp girl and compare to a real 5 psl 6'2 chadlite/chad you look like a literal clown. or when you meet a bigger rtter

women might think you are hot because their npc brain is suspectable to social conditioning and pressure, but you will never feel the same self respect chads get. really, rtt is just a different side of the same coin as curly hair ugly face "pretty"boy

at that point, unironically personality and hobbymaxxing mogs rtt
Rtt. You still pretty much gave to be white to do this. Doesnt work for any race, but them.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Is gym maxxed 5'10 chadlite an irl slayer?
I Hope Please GIF by TikTok
Cat Please GIF by swerk

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Tbf the studies I cited were from like the mid 00s and early 10s so not sure how relevant they are as of now

also I don’t know if ethnics would have it that much harder in real life vs online (they used online dating for data), as I know that normies struggle in the real world but in comparison are often non existent online. Could be something similar with ethnics

I made the post as more of a conversation starter and to get peoples thoughts

Im 6’4, and I’ll surgerymaxx to HTN maybe even chadlite with a bit of luck, i think my body count will be okay after gymmaxing and surgeries

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
Suicide fuel for a certain self proclaimed carrot top “Chad”

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 12611, NarcyChadlite and 5 others

@TRNA
I'm sure this will be an unpopular opinion, idgaf. This site is to looksmax, but definitely not to fucking cope.

6'5+ 3/10 looks
6'2-6'4 4/10 looks

5'10-6'1 5/10 looks
5'7-5'9 6/10 looks

You can perhaps make an argument for the ones highlighted in blue being able to slay with those garbage looks b/c of being gymcelled considering men at those heights are pretty fucking tall. However, saying a manlet HT normie or above-average height normie becoming a "slayer" after a cycle or just gymcelling is pure cope. Especially when any normie man at those height ranges(5'7-6'1) is capable of getting in shape, what will separate you then? oh yeah your FACE. And we haven't even gotten to race which is one of the most, if not the most important thing.

I'm not saying don't gymcel, that's the first looksmax. Every male should gymcel. But your expectation should not be to become a slayer, seriously jfl at this. Maybe you will get laid, but you won't suddenly have options lining up and the ability to quadruple your body count.

That's the thing with this site, so many users here don't taper their expectations to what's possible, but rather what's impossible. It's almost as bad as redpiller's advice sometimes.

Imagine telling a curry that at 5'7 and 6/10, he too can one day become a slayer from gymcelling. You'd be outright lying to him; And when he wonders why he isn't slaying like he thought he could, he'll unironically end up in an even worse mental state than before and maybe rope.

@TRNA: "In my last gym thread I really had some dumbass try to argue with me that twink prettyboys like Timothee Chamalet mog Jason Momoa or gymmaxxed normies"

Anyone who thinks chalamet mogs momoa is someone not well in the head. Also caged when you lumped 6'4, gigachad Momoa with "gymmaxxed normies" Major bluepill moment, gymcel normies are not mogging a nigga like chalamet anytime soon.

robust prettyboy when young and mascthetic in his 30's. Never been a normie in his life

View attachment 1070578 View attachment 1070580

@TRNA: "Reminder that it's high T jocks that slay in college not prettyboy twinks"

View attachment 1070583 View attachment 1070589

@TRNA: Something I've noticed is most prettyboys are not on the taller side, very rarely are they above 6 feet tall

pretty=feminine
short height is feminine feature, hence why many prettyboys tend to be teenage looking boys of not very tall heights

So if you're ridiculing prettyboys for being short( completely anecdotal), what chance do the normies in the 5'7-5'10 range have of slaying, even after being gymmaxxed? JFL at this cognitive dissonance. Especially when a "short" prettyboy is already good-looking and also has the option of gymcelling to increase his demand.

@Blackout.xl: "Prettyboys get Relationships mostly due to their low amounts of sexual dimorphism. Women see them as high trust and preferable for emotional / romantic connections."Prettyboys have 0 longevity and won’t slay after 22 when women around their age group don’t want them alongside younger women who have interest in prettyboys being out of reach." "In general, why would you want to look effeminate as a man? Are you gay or something? Prettyboy pheno is the result of low/avg prenatal T and avg pubertal T (which in the modern day, is low), why would you ever want this?"

@Blackout.xl is my nigga, but he is misguided in his sentiment here. For starters, prettyboys are not low in sexual dimorphism, if anything their average-above average in terms of bones as well as having with having excellent soft features and good phenos.

Like seriously, what women find attractive in men is not arbitrary. The same features 16-22 years old liked 30 years ago are the same they do now, albeit a change in fashion and aesthetics i guess. They still like pretty men with decent bones. PRETTYBOYS ARE CHADS. The cope that most are boneless subhumans needs to end JFL.

I admit masc men are in higher demand, but that's to women past 22, and those are MASC CHADS or CHADLITES. Or tall at the very least

Also it's a foolish to harp on the idea that women gravitate towards prettyboys because they seem high-trust and preferable for emotional connections. If anything they would be the worst option for an LTR, b/c they're so inundated by options they can pull another jb bitch whenever they want. I mean we're talking about chads here, prettyboys are chads.

View attachment 1070635
View attachment 1070646 (prettyboy today, this motherfucker literally got a million views on YouTube for saying nothing on a vid)

the rest of your thread is pretty much more of the same, I agree that surgery is cope if you think it will turn you into some mogger.

View attachment 1070680
View attachment 1070684

Just a shit thread cope

they think muscles are hot because media tells their npc brain
ezgif-4-5bb15da61e17-gif.1023102

2Pk7VGx

Why Is Muscularity Sexy? Tests of the
Fitness Indicator Hypothesis
The results across six studies support the hypothesis
that muscularity is a sexually selected fitness cue. Women
rated muscular men as more sexually desirable than both
non-muscular men and very muscular men
, as predicted
by our inverted-U hypothesis of masculine traits.
Also consistent with our predictions, women
inferred that muscular men were more physically dominant,
more volatile, and less likely to show commitment
than less muscular men
, a pattern consistent with
research on other testosterone-linked fitness indicators
such as facial masculinity.
Women
reported that their past short-term sex partners were
more muscular than their most recent sex partners
across two measures of muscularity.
Consistent with
past research on fitness cues (Hughes & Gallup, 2003;
Thornhill & Gangestad, 1994), muscular men rated
their bodies as sexier to women, reported more lifetime
and short-term sex partners, and reported more affairs
with mated women when controlling for other variables

(age, body fat level, and self-esteem).

Three sets of photographs of men's bodies were shown to raters who estimated either their physical strength or their attractiveness. Estimates of physical strength determined over 70% of men's bodily attractiveness.
Contrary to popular theories of men's physical attractiveness, there was no evidence of a nonlinear effect; the strongest men were the most attractive in all samples.

Body size has an impact on a variety of social judgments including attractiveness, strength, dominance, leadership and employment.
@Cain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, RoundHouse, Lolcel and 16 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611

View attachment 1071146

@Cain
you are just mad i called rtt shit. how about addressing that instead. stop trying to take me out of context
most women want lean and muscular not your roided gymrats

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Lmao who said curries can slay ??

but anyways even gymmaxxed curries can get some ugly young white becky who is 11/10 to Indians so yea gymmaxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
its tinder. mostly dumb as fuck trashy girls. they think muscles are hot because media tells their npc brain

non of them are ltr material
Muh ltr
Absolutely no female is ltr material in 2021

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, oldcelloser, AscendingHero and 6 others
Muh ltr
Absolutely no female is ltr material in 2021
legit. AWALT

Pair bonding is a meme in 2021
but anyways even gymmaxxed curries can get some ugly young white becky who is 11/10 to Indians so yea gymmaxxing is legit
Yeah i don't disagree, show me where I said they couldn't do that? I'm just saying the expectation that they can become slayers is bogus.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, ezio6 and Deleted member 7580

@TRNA

6'5+ 3/10 looks
6'2-6'4 4/10 looks

5'10-6'1 5/10 looks
5'7-5'9 6/10 looks

View attachment 1070578 View attachment 1070580

View attachment 1070583 View attachment 1070589

pretty=feminine

View attachment 1070635
View attachment 1070646 (prettyboy today, this motherfucker literally got a million views on YouTube for saying nothing on a vid)

View attachment 1070680
View attachment 1070684

prettyboys=shit;
unless you're 6"2" good bones of course, like Chico or other TikToK prettybois that are actually 6"4" AND white too, in NA= JBW hard lol

Last edited:
If you are. Curry your life is on dark souls difficulty. Gymmaxxed curry I admit is a bit comical but I never see gymmaxxed Curries anyway

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and oldcelloser
I think if u are cute before gymmaxxing u can ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
Is gym maxxed 5'10 chadlite an irl slayer?
I Hope Please GIF by TikTok
Cat Please GIF by swerk

yes with the right mindset, logistics and location

Last edited:
What an absolutely low IQ thread. Women are sexually attracted to dimorphic features. High Follow count does not equate to having Sex Appeal or Foid wanting to sleep with you. Follow/views =/= Getting Laid

Just because some Pretty boy twink got millions of views on tinder it doesnt mean they all want to fuck them, MJ had a legion of female fans he is literally a psl 2

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Rtt. You still pretty much gave to be white to do this. Doesnt work for any race, but them.
Inb4 some retard says that ethnics iike curries are lucky since they dont even have to do the tan part , just Rt :soy::feelsuhh:

Last edited:
prettyboys are chads.

Just call a 6'5 Chad who's gymma
Pretty boys are not Chad's because they lack the robust bone structure that makes the former age well.

View attachment 1071146

@Cain
time to juice.