Gymmaxxing + Dickprint = wet pussies

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
50 Cent posted this video complaining that he looked like Hulk and he needs to lose weight.

50 usually doesn't receive much appreciation in his posts from women, because his face is ugly.
2020 01 31 16 59 31  0c9694fc 444b 11ea 8f0a b14d8d895437

But when you put a big muscular body and what seems a big dick (through the print) together women go crazy

IMG 20201227 134252

IMG 20201227 134321

IMG 20201227 134348

IMG 20201227 134413

Lesson: if your face is ugly but you have a big dick you have to gymmaxx, roidmaxx, mogmaxx or whatever and run dickprint game while shirtless.
I know you are gonna say "Oh but it's because his status" NO!
Women never commented this way under 50s post, the factor that made then comment was the body and the print, not the status, otherwise they would lust under every pic he posts.
Jfl if you are not mogmaxxing as Saint Looks Maximus is teaching.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
Just becoming as masculine as you can is pretty underrated tbh. I'm gonna go on a lean bulk soon and grow out my beard properly

Too bad I don't have a big dick jfl over

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, randomguy1235, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
Also Idc if fags on here say that masculine maxxing will not appeal to JB

There's heaps of 20 - 30 yr old girls that are still hot af

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, oldcelloser, AscendingHero and 6 others
Also Idc if fags on here say that masculine maxxing will not appeal to JB

There's heaps of 20 - 30 yr old girls that are still hot af
Wanting to appeal to JBs only is retarded there aren't too much (you can only bang ones from 18 - 20) the competition is way higher and it's not like they are virgin and you are fighting for the right of having a virgin girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, randomguy1235 and 3 others
Wanting to appeal to JBs only is retarded there aren't too much (you can only bang ones from 18 - 20) the competition is way higher and it's not like they are virgin and you are fighting for the right of having a virgin girlfriend.
Yeah, having features that appeal to JB is too genetic or expensive, while anyone can gymcel or beardmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
This would only work for blacks

your face also needs to be masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
brb when i have a giant dick
61I2dA66ItL SS500

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 10107 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Not true

Easier then looking like a prettyboy, if you can grow a beard you are halfway, plus anabolic steroids will make your face more masculine

50 doesn't have a giant dick
i don't think girls would attract by small dick prints dude

i don't think girls would attract by small dick prints dude
Most men are average, average dick print is enough, no need to think in black and white.

Not true

Easier then looking like a prettyboy, if you can grow a beard you are halfway, plus anabolic steroids will make your face more masculine

50 doesn't have a giant dick
Show me examples of white men?
A true male face cannot be emulated, you need high fwhr, strong jaw, among others

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
he has insane girth tho

its mostly sheboons commenting so yeah.....
Roidmaxxing is legit though (50 cent is comfirmed having a small Dick years ago idk what print you're talking about)

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Stop looking for excuses

funny enough i took a few bulge pics this morning but imho they're just not good enough even though i'm 7" NBPL it barely shows and i lack the girth of that beast

ngl feeling mogged atm

Roidmaxxing is legit though (50 cent is comfirmed having a small Dick years ago idk what print you're talking about)
I didn't know about small dick gossip tbh, it's even more lifefuel then since all they need it's a print. Jfl at not wanting to roidmaxx because "It attracts sheboons" but wanting to rearrange your face trough surgery when Chads like Amnesia can get at best PSL 5 once in a while trough jestermaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, oldcelloser and Deleted member 7521
funny enough i took a few bulge pics this morning but imho they're just not good enough even though i'm 7" NBPL it barely shows and i lack the girth of that beast

ngl feeling mogged atm
Take them with no underwear and grey sweatpants.

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
It looks like shit, but better than before
Its the first example that came into my mind, i know plenty irl but those motherfuckers never post pics of how they looked before roids or have private IG.

• +1
Reactions: Spinc
50cent ist not ugly for his age and in prime was also not ugly

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14918, Preoximerianas and 3 others
50cent ist not ugly for his age and in prime was also not ugly
This lol he was a sex icon and is a G.. cmon now that dick print wasn’t even impressive, he’s a straight gorilla, cold hearted killa

This lol he was a sex icon and is a G.. cmon now that dick print wasn’t even impressive, he’s a straight gorilla, cold hearted killa
You are both reaching hard, face wise 50 Cent is not gl, he was a statusmaxxed thugmaxxed rapper, real Tyrones are like Tyson Beckford.

50 Cent posted this video complaining that he looked like Hulk and he needs to lose weight.
View attachment 892649

50 usually doesn't receive much appreciation in his posts from women, because his face is ugly.
View attachment 892656

But when you put a big muscular body and what seems a big dick (through the print) together women go crazy

View attachment 892658
View attachment 892659
View attachment 892660
View attachment 892661

Lesson: if your face is ugly but you have a big dick you have to gymmaxx, roidmaxx, mogmaxx or whatever and run dickprint game while shirtless.
I know you are gonna say "Oh but it's because his status" NO!
Women never commented this way under 50s post, the factor that made then comment was the body and the print, not the status, otherwise they would lust under every pic he posts.
Jfl if you are not mogmaxxing as Saint Looks Maximus is teaching.

50 is a good example of looking really masculine but not exactly "good looking". You can over compensate for your shit looks with becoming really masculine

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6512
You are both reaching hard, face wise 50 Cent is not gl, he was a statusmaxxed thugmaxxed rapper, real Tyrones are like Tyson Beckford.
Forgot about all the homosexuals here. Carry on

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Forgot about all the homosexuals here. Carry on
Bro you are on the wrong site if you start with that "homosexual" bullshit on a forum where we analyze male beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 10494

cope

Shut up cuck, what's the point of appealing to JBs when law makes it impossible to fuck them and by the time you can they have already a triple digit bodycount?

High IQ thread McGregor. Thought you never recovered from that brutal mogging by Khabib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 4464
I'm not coping faggot, of course the bigger the better but you don't need to be 9 inches to pull off print game
u cant pull off print game with anything less than 7 inches

lol which size did he had?

muh sheboons what did you expect?
victorias secret models?

muh sheboons what did you expect?
victorias secret models?
The women commenting were gl for black standards tho, i would fuck them all

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ChadpreetCreator and Deleted member 4464
Lesson:
if you're famous and/ or rich it doesnt matter as far as looksmaxxing/ foids opinions srs
secondly if you're old it also doesnt matter because if you're attracting 25+ 5/10 it doesnt count
only 16-23 hot bitches count srs (y):feelskek:

does this work if I am short

just bought a penis extender JFL. I'll start using it once I shower again :lul: