Gymmaxxing has made a noticeable difference to how I've been treated.

B

Broski

Zephir
Other guys would make fun of me for being skinny ("you have such a shit frame", a dude literally grabbed around my neck, guys squeeze biceps, lady said I had skinny legs and laughed etc)

Now I am not big, but rather have an athletic physique (70kg 5'10 but lean af and wide shoulders) and I even had a coworker tell me he suspects I'm jacked under my clothes, and another say I fill out the shoulders of my shirts well now.

Girls are also more submissive, I get less of that nice best friend treatment now. I'm not planning on getting big, just want that lean athletic look.

Only downsides is I've had bad acne breakouts due to shit diet, but accutane is fixing it up.

Kinda water but being a twink is a looksmin, you need to gymmax but remain lean.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Danish_Retard, mizrahi_hater and 14 others
yeah if you arent jeff seid tier people will call you small and a framecel on this BDD forum when in reality if ur built above avg u will get respect

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, mizrahi_hater, Deleted member 20820 and 11 others
How old are you and are you natty?

I have similar experience, i am gymmaxxxing hard and bulking like a mad abused bear since 2 months, i am around ,70kg at 6feet, earlier i was 64, i am gonna bulk till 80 and then I'll cut to 10%. I am on mk677 and will be adding cjc dac soon

accutane is fixing it up
bruh how are you gaining muscle but using accutane, i thought accutane destroys igf levels, I need to do more research on that pill man..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20820, ChristianChad and brucel
bruh how are you gaining muscle but using accutane, i thought accutane destroys igf levels, I need to do more research on that pill man..
Since taking accutane Im gaining 0.5kg per month, so it's mostly muscle and slow growth now, idk if it's the accutane or end of noobie gains

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Since taking accutane Im gaining 0.5kg per month, so it's mostly muscle and slow growth now, idk if it's the accutane or end of noobie gains
Ohh alright, makes sense. Accutane literally destroys igf levels, which is used in muscle repair. Will try to find a way to incorporate somehow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Ohh alright, makes sense. Accutane literally destroys igf levels, which is used in muscle repair. Will try to find a way to incorporate somehow
hadescel

Can confirm. I'm not super lean but I'm at the point where I mog most normies at this point. I've had random people call me "jacked" a few times in the past few months after really going hard on gymmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Can confirm. I'm not super lean but I'm at the point where I mog most normies at this point. I've had random people call me "jacked" a few times in the past few months after really going hard on gymmaxxing.
i have a similar experience, Im 185.5cm so me being 70kg/154lbs at like 9 or 10% bf is skinny but like normies my age (16 yrs old) who are all skinnyfat call me jacked lmfao the standard is way lower for youngcels especially

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
Other guys would make fun of me for being skinny ("you have such a shit frame", a dude literally grabbed around my neck, guys squeeze biceps, lady said I had skinny legs and laughed etc)

Now I am not big, but rather have an athletic physique (70kg 5'10 but lean af and wide shoulders) and I even had a coworker tell me he suspects I'm jacked under my clothes, and another say I fill out the shoulders of my shirts well now.

Girls are also more submissive, I get less of that nice best friend treatment now. I'm not planning on getting big, just want that lean athletic look.

Only downsides is I've had bad acne breakouts due to shit diet, but accutane is fixing it up.

Kinda water but being a twink is a looksmin, you need to gymmax but remain lean.
Because of your face

A lot of guys on the sauce use Accutane because nothing else will stop their acne (specially shoulder/back area).

Even without being on any gear I don't think its much of a hinderance.

Also even if what you are saying is true, slower muscle building > covered in acne.

• +1
Reactions: brucel
i have a similar experience, Im 185.5cm so me being 70kg/154lbs at like 9 or 10% bf is skinny but like normies my age (16 yrs old) who are all skinnyfat call me jacked lmfao the standard is way lower for youngcels especially
Yeah, a few months ago I looked back at some old Facebook photos from high school.

Most of the guys who were known as being jacked or roided just had like 13-14 inch arms at 10% bodyfat. I was surprised how skinny most guys were.

There was probably only one student in the entire high school who was was jacked by adult standards.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender

Water. I get treated immensely better by women (way friendlier and always smiling at me) and guys are submissive or hate bc they're jealous

gymaxxing cured my autism, women think I'm a himbo rather than mentally deranged now (y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yeah, a few months ago I looked back at some old Facebook photos from high school.

Most of the guys who were known as being jacked or roided just had like 13-14 inch arms at 10% bodyfat. I was surprised how skinny most guys were.

There was probably only one student in the entire high school who was was jacked by adult standards.
Lmfao fax u could be like 5’9 160 football player and have veins and abs high schoolers will consider u jacked meanwhile for an adult gym rat that’s considered twink tier

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, chasingaesthetics and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Yeah sadly some kids here are convinced going to the gym will make you uglier, can you imagine?

Gymmaxxing
Skinmaxxing (along with skin tone)
Teeth (invisalign and whitening)
And general grooming.

If you haven't done these then you shouldn't be even thinking about surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20820, Broski, GymCelNeckPill and 2 others
Yeah sadly some kids here are convinced going to the gym will make you uglier, can you imagine?

Gymmaxxing
Skinmaxxing (along with skin tone)
Teeth (invisalign and whitening)
And general grooming.

If you haven't done these then you shouldn't be even thinking about surgeries.
Lmfao going to the gym natty will objectively make you look better jfl at these fatalist doomer copers

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Broski, hypergamy and 1 other person
If your frame is half decent you don't have to gymcel as much as you think to impress normies. Just having a taper, lean face and a little definition on your arms can be transformative.

• +1
70kg at 5'10? Jfl you Are an absolute twink

Getting a good physique will get you respect.
Having a good face will get you admiration.

The seasoned gymcel will have learned that respect is cheap.

Getting a good physique will get you respect.
Having a good face will get you admiration.

The seasoned gymcel will have learned that respect is cheap.
My face is HTN so I'm getting around the same attention in that regard but the gym has made me more respected amongst dudes and girls are more submissive

Also, don't listen to people who say you can't make any real progress as a natty.

You will never look as big as roided monsters do, but you will fill out clothes and look a *lot* bigger in them in just 6-12 months of lifting.

If absolute pure size is your goal, yes natty lifting sucks. But your goal is also keeping your hair and facial collagen!

• +1
Also, don't listen to people who say you can't make any real progress as a natty.

You will never look as big as roided monsters do, but you will fill out clothes and look a *lot* bigger in them in just 6-12 months of lifting.

If absolute pure size is your goal, yes natty lifting sucks. But your goal is also keeping your hair and facial collagen!
Yeah I just want aesthetic beach athletic body, aiming for like 75kg lean

increases your confidence like crazy too. I noticed after i made a good amount of gains for normie standards, i started walking with my chest puffed out. Had to consciously tone it down a bit.

• +1