Gymmaxxing is an Unnecessary, Overrated Cope.

D

Deleted member 19865

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
I've gymmaxed for over two years now. I'm at the point where I mog every dude I know. Despite this, I've gotten zero gfs. None.

All I've gotten is a bunch of gay dudes msging me on social media and straight men miring. I'm still completely invisible to women. I don't regret it, since I do enjoy being physically capable and imposing, but when it comes to looksmaxing, gymmaxing has done pretty much nothing in terms of attracting females. In fact now women seem even less comfortable around me now, and I think my physique just makes them more nervous around me.

If you want to looksmax, gymmaxing is not necessary.

Getting jacked as fuck will not get you girls. It's probably not a bad idea to hit the gym a couple times a week and be somewhat fit, but being jacked or shredded like Zyzz does not work in the current year. Just don't be fat and that's about all you gotta do as far as gym is concerned when it comes to looksmaxing. Gymmaxing is highly overrated, and there are many other things you should do before gymmaxing, such as moneymaxing, NTmaxing, or even surgerymaxing. Also, gymmaxing is unhealthy, since it often results in PED abuse, eating way too many calories, taking too many supplements, and you risk physical injury once you reach a certain point.

TL;DR: Gymmaxing will not attract women. It's a waste of your precious time that could be better spent doing more productive things when it comes to enhancing your appeal to women. Also it's bad for you anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 21796 and 19 others
I've said this before: gym only improves looks for guys who are already capable of attracting women in the first place

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, greywind, Deleted member 4946 and 23 others
If that's true then how come I got zero attention from women in clubs before gymcelling and now women in clubs have told me directly they like my muscles. It's like saying boob size has no effect on male attraction.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 26859 and 8 others
how tall are you?

its the bare minimum like 5-10% of your potential smv

• +1
Reactions: Aero, browninceldownunder and Deleted member 24002
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and browninceldownunder
I've said this before: gym only improves looks for guys who are already capable of attracting women in the first place
This

how tall are you?
5'10
If that's true then how come I got zero attention from women in clubs before gymcelling and now women in clubs have told me directly they like my muscles. It's like saying boob size has no effect on male attraction.

I've never been to a club so i wouldn't know, but most girls I come across at parties give zero fucks about my muscles.
its the bare minimum like 5-10% of your potential smv
Probably around that, but it's diminishing returns once you reach a certain point. Eventually, muscle will actually detract from your looks.
Halo effect in a nutshell. Gym makes chads look even better, and incels look like tryhards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, browninceldownunder, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Gymmaxxing can help people on the cusps of being decent looking to finally become visible but usually it's not going to do anything for people capped at LTN-MTN facially

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Aero, Acne Victim and 2 others
i think gymmaxxing is good but only natty and because of the gains that arent obvious that you get from it, like eating more food and not getting fat, being more dominant to women, being stronger for work and health. I'm going to gymmax as being a twink is shit for health

• +1
Reactions: browninceldownunder
No matter what you look like gymmax all times even if u look like shit

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 21796 and 4 others
Damn even at 6ft with a gymaxxed body you still don’t get ass lmfao
I have gotten some but am not a slayer right now because of high inhibition which I need to improve as well as leanmax. However if I didn't start gym-maxing years ago I would probably be a virgin. Gym-maxing and improved haircut are the only things which made a big difference.

Bloatmaxx

• +1
Reactions: ascension and ifyouwannabemylover
Your shoulder to hip ratio probably sucks

If you are high t you will naturally look muscly

• Hmm...
Reactions: nitesik
I work out 6 times a week, I'm addicted to the gym. I'm just saying that it hasn't gotten me anywhere when it comes to girls

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
I work out 6 times a week, I'm addicted to the gym. I'm just saying that it hasn't gotten me anywhere when it comes to girls
Yeah it’s only given me more respect from other dudes tbh. Over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 19294, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
stop-maxing-out-lift-this-way-instead-header-v2-830x467.jpg

709full-alessandro-dellisola.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, autistic_tendencies and SoundnVision

Looks like dog shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solar, tinderhacker, Deleted member 15539 and 2 others
Why lift weights when its all about your face

Also no gym for your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and spark
i think gymmaxxing is good but only natty and because of the gains that arent obvious that you get from it, like eating more food and not getting fat, being more dominant to women, being stronger for work and health. I'm going to gymmax as being a twink is shit for health
Roids are completely unnecessary and can even result in too much muscle to the extent where it intimidates women.
Gymmaxxing can help people on the cusps of being decent looking to finally become visible but usually it's not going to do anything for people capped at LTN-MTN facially
It can marginally improve your looks facially, but the visibility of a guy being muscular is a double edged sword, because it can scare women off.
Your shoulder to hip ratio probably sucks
It mogs most people I know.

• +1
Reactions: mug
another retard ignoring all evidence proving otherwise

I guarantee you fit into one or more of these things

A. Not facially attractive

B. Manlet

C. Physique not that impressive. If it was so great you would have posted it

D. Not sub 12% body fat. Having big muscles but not very lean just makes you another bloated gymcel

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 4946, 5.5psl and 12 others
doing more productive things when it comes to enhancing your appeal to women
Like what? What am I going to do for 1.5 hours 3x a week that's going to enhance my appeal to women?

This is just a hypothetical as I have nearly unlimited free time.

I gymmax because I'm a narcissist and love staring at myself in the mirror

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 26859 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 15539
Dnrd + post physique

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Majkal, hattrick and 3 others

B. Manlet

D. Not sub 12% body fat. Having big muscles but not very lean just makes you another bloated gymcel
A. I'm not super attractive looking but I'm above average according to this forum
B. Average height, but fraud to 6 feet.
C. It's impressive to other dudes apparently.
D. Probably this, but I'm still lower BF% than most dudes.
Like what? What am I going to do for 1.5 hours 3x a week that's going to enhance my appeal to women?

This is just a hypothetical as I have nearly unlimited free time.
3x a week is not gymmaxing, it's just gym. Probably a good idea to go to the gym 3x a week for most looksmaxers, but the idea of gymmaxing is to get jacked af.
Dnrd + post physique
Lucky for you I posted a TL;DR :feelshah:
TL;DR: Gymmaxing will not attract women. It's a waste of your precious time that could be better spent doing more productive things when it comes to enhancing your appeal to women. Also it's bad for you anyway.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, igbekele007 and 5.5psl
A. I'm not super attractive looking but I'm above average according to this forum
B. Average height, but fraud to 6 feet.
C. It's impressive to other dudes apparently.
D. Probably this, but I'm still lower BF% than most dudes.

3x a week is not gymmaxing, it's just gym. Probably a good idea to go to the gym 3x a week for most looksmaxers, but the idea of gymmaxing is to get jacked af.

Lucky for you I posted a TL;DR :feelshah:
Why can't you simple post a pic of your physique rather than writing such long esssays ?
We also want to see how getting jacked has no effect in your life

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Majkal, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Why can't you simple post a pic of your physique rather than writing such long esssays ?
We also want to see how getting jacked has no effect in your life
Progress pic 1
k

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 26859, zharupodrugu and 8 others
3337959 3a5

• +1
Reactions: greywind, spark and Deleted member 19865
You are not lean enough.

It s all about the face as the guys already said here.

Thats why being very lean has a huge role to your face and face is everything to a girl.

When bones (assuming you have ones) are popping up on your face, let me tell you girls like that. Cut down to 10% and try again.

If that still wont do shit then probably you are ugly :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
You are not lean enough.

It s all about the face as the guys already said here.

Thats why being very lean has a huge role to your face and face is everything to a girl.

When bones (assuming you have ones) are popping up on your face, let me tell you girls like that. Cut down to 10% and try again.

If that still wont do shit then probably you are ugly :hnghn:
Figured as much. Guess it's time to go on a cut.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Another victim fell for the bloatmax scam

is this the before pic. No way any guy would look at this and find it impressive. Yore larping. Irl youd look like an average joe in normal lighting
:feelswah:

i wasn't born fortunate enough to have those african high t genetics, i have shitty white cumskin genetics :soy:
Are you serious bro ?
why yes of course
Another victim fell for the bloatmax scam
based on what ive seen, u can't be both big and lean at the same time without roidmaxing

wasn't worth it at all. Gymceling is a cope and does not work unless genetically gifted. 2 years of lifting and still look like shit. It's over. :feelswhy::blackpill:

Back to rotting in .is

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 27772 and 5.5psl

i wasn't born fortunate enough to have those african high t genetics, i have shitty white cumskin genetics :soy:

why yes of course

based on what ive seen, u can't be both big and lean at the same time without roidmaxing

wasn't worth it at all. Gymceling is a cope and does not work. 2 years of lifting and still look like shit. It's over. :feelswhy::blackpill:
Natty gymceiling is a cope without a doubt
But not gym maxxing with roids

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Majkal, chawaje and 2 others
Gym is like height, but less impactful
Tall people don't get girls off just height alone, and gym is the same, although even less likelihood of getting girls on that one factor compared to height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865 and Deleted member 8365
I've gymmaxed for over two years now. I'm at the point where I mog every dude I know. Despite this, I've gotten zero gfs. None.

All I've gotten is a bunch of gay dudes msging me on social media and straight men miring. I'm still completely invisible to women. I don't regret it, since I do enjoy being physically capable and imposing, but when it comes to looksmaxing, gymmaxing has done pretty much nothing in terms of attracting females. In fact now women seem even less comfortable around me now, and I think my physique just makes them more nervous around me.

Getting jacked as fuck will not get you girls. It's probably not a bad idea to hit the gym a couple times a week and be somewhat fit, but being jacked or shredded like Zyzz does not work in the current year. Just don't be fat and that's about all you gotta do as far as gym is concerned when it comes to looksmaxing. Gymmaxing is highly overrated, and there are many other things you should do before gymmaxing, such as moneymaxing, NTmaxing, or even surgerymaxing. Also, gymmaxing is unhealthy, since it often results in PED abuse, eating way too many calories, taking too many supplements, and you risk physical injury once you reach a certain point.

Talk for yourself lol

7 retards liked this post

B. Manlet

I think he fit every thing you listed and is bitter

why yes of course

wasn't worth it at all. Gymceling is a cope and does not work unless genetically gifted. 2 years of lifting and still look like shit. It's over. :feelswhy::blackpill:

Back to rotting in .is
Just leanmax then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865
You said it yourself you don't even go to clubs where appearance matters most but instead go to house parties where it's all about social circle so how can you know the effects? Also I recommend getting some tats on your arms because they accentuate the muscles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865
I've never been to a club so i wouldn't know, but most girls I come across at parties give zero fucks about my muscles.
I'm still completely invisible to women.
what were you expectations when you started the gym? that girls would come up to you end tell you to sleep with them and be their boyfriend without you doing anything just because you have muscles? what kind of parties do you go to, to meet girls?
TL;DR: Gymmaxing will not attract women.
blatantly wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger