Gymmaxxing is an Unnecessary, Overrated Cope.

:feelswah:

i wasn't born fortunate enough to have those african high t genetics, i have shitty white cumskin genetics :soy:

why yes of course

based on what ive seen, u can't be both big and lean at the same time without roidmaxing

wasn't worth it at all. Gymceling is a cope and does not work unless genetically gifted. 2 years of lifting and still look like shit. It's over. :feelswhy::blackpill:

Back to rotting in .is
It's not a magic pill for a natty average guy but it's not worth not gym-maxxing. It's like 20-30 min of working out per day, wtf else would be more worth doing with that time, jacking off? In addition it allows you to eat more calories without gaining weight.

no point in getting insanely big but getting an attractive physique mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865 and Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ok but you are not chad retard, you need gym to raise SMV
Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef
Won't help just be lean if that doesn't work it's your faces problem.
Having bloated gym muscles dosnt wet pussy

Gymmaxing is good for looking good in clothes. Also you need good muscle incersions, plus decent frame. Also if you dont have decent face or height, women think you supracompesate for something else.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Deleted member 19865, Lawton88 and 1 other person
Gymmaxing is good for looking good in clothes. Also you need good muscle incersions, plus decent frame. Also if you dont have decent face or height, women think you supracompesate for something else.
Yes we gymmax to look good in clothes and not dyel

if it wasn’t for that I would just leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
I've said this before: gym only improves looks for guys who are already capable of attracting women in the first place

It can be a real nice halo for a tall HTN and can get a tall MTN a girlfriend easier. I agree it doesnt do much for non-tall MTNs usually.

I've gymmaxed for over two years now. I'm at the point where I mog every dude I know. Despite this, I've gotten zero gfs. None.

All I've gotten is a bunch of gay dudes msging me on social media and straight men miring. I'm still completely invisible to women. I don't regret it, since I do enjoy being physically capable and imposing, but when it comes to looksmaxing, gymmaxing has done pretty much nothing in terms of attracting females. In fact now women seem even less comfortable around me now, and I think my physique just makes them more nervous around me.

If you want to looksmax, gymmaxing is not necessary.

Getting jacked as fuck will not get you girls. It's probably not a bad idea to hit the gym a couple times a week and be somewhat fit, but being jacked or shredded like Zyzz does not work in the current year. Just don't be fat and that's about all you gotta do as far as gym is concerned when it comes to looksmaxing. Gymmaxing is highly overrated, and there are many other things you should do before gymmaxing, such as moneymaxing, NTmaxing, or even surgerymaxing. Also, gymmaxing is unhealthy, since it often results in PED abuse, eating way too many calories, taking too many supplements, and you risk physical injury once you reach a certain point.

TL;DR: Gymmaxing will not attract women. It's a waste of your precious time that could be better spent doing more productive things when it comes to enhancing your appeal to women. Also it's bad for you anyway.
So you have some pics of da body shape you achieved?
What bf% was you. And are you?

This post is absolutely cope, gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing are undoubtedly the most efffective looksmaxxes u can do, maybe u are just too ugly or have shit genes boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
You said it yourself you don't even go to clubs where appearance matters most but instead go to house parties where it's all about social circle so how can you know the effects? Also I recommend getting some tats on your arms because they accentuate the muscles.
I'm working on social circle maxing rn

I got down to 15% at one point but that was last year, started losing strength so i stopped the cut

Rn I'm bloatmaxed as fuck and probably around 20%

Face is everything

This post is absolutely cope, gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing are undoubtedly the most efffective looksmaxxes u can do, maybe u are just too ugly or have shit genes boyos
Leanmaxxing only because it affects the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865
You must be an ogre if you’re 6ft and gymmaxed and get 0 hoes. There’s just no way

You said it yourself you don't even go to clubs where appearance matters most but instead go to house parties where it's all about social circle so how can you know the effects? Also I recommend getting some tats on your arms because they accentuate the muscles.
I like the tats idea, i just gotta figure out what kind of tats to get
I got down to 15% at one point but that was last year, started losing strength so i stopped the cut

Rn I'm bloatmaxed as fuck and probably over 20%
Bodypic

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable

Rn I'm bloatmaxed as fuck and probably over 20%
View attachment 2153509
I think, this is the issue. why you saw limited results.
it's about the shredd.
we need to be less than 12% bf.
The pic you shared, is imo well above 15%bf. Your muscle mass doesn't seem the problem. But you fat levels.
started losing strength so i stopped the cut
why are you doing it?It sounded like you are doing it for foid attention. Than it's about the shredds. And no cares about, how much one benches.
If one wants to be a powerlifter. or mogg the bulkers at the gym in strength. Than bloath maxxing is okay. But obviously women will dislike the bloated looks, in general

• +1
The pic you shared, is imo well above 15%bf. Your muscle mass doesn't seem the problem. But you fat levels.
Yeah that pic was taken not very long ago. Some time last summer I got down to the point where I could almost see some semblance of abs, but then summer ended and it was back to bloatmaxing. Thinking about taking some mild PED or something and cut aggressively.

why are you doing it?It sounded like you are doing it for foid attention. Than it's about the shredds. And no cares about, how much one benches.
If one wants to be a powerlifter. or mogg the bulkers at the gym in strength. Than bloath maxxing is okay. But obviously women will dislike the bloated looks, in general
You're 100% right, I need to go on a major cut. I've bulked enough now, so it's time to start eating less. I think I got carried away with trying to outlift my gymbros to the point where I lost track of the reason I started going to the gym in the first place.

Yeah that pic was taken not very long ago. Some time last summer I got down to the point where I could almost see some semblance of abs, but then summer ended and it was back to bloatmaxing. Thinking about taking some mild PED or something and cut aggressively.

You're 100% right, I need to go on a major cut. I've bulked enough now, so it's time to start eating less. I think I got carried away with trying to outlift my gymbros to the point where I lost track of the reason I started going to the gym in the first place.
One needs to know. Why one gyms mainly. And what time main goal is.

For women attention. It's about low bf%. One than need to accept, and leave the ego at home. About being a weakling compared to s fat power lifter. One should mogg than, in cardio and speed though.

Anyways.
Jeff Seid Dirty Bulk Transformation

Face difference. Damns

• +1
I like the tats idea, i just gotta figure out what kind of tats to get
Actually be 100% sure you want it because I regret a big one of mine and now I need to spend thousands of dollars and probably years getting laser

• +1
One needs to know. Why one gyms mainly. And what time main goal is.

For women attention. It's about low bf%. One than need to accept, and leave the ego at home. About being a weakling compared to s fat power lifter. One should mogg than, in cardio and speed though.

Anyways.
View attachment 2153789
Face difference. Damns
Holy shit the difference is insane

Actually be 100% sure you want it because I regret a big one of mine and now I need to spend thousands of dollars and probably years getting laser
Yeah I am not gonna get some generic sleeve just to get one, I'd have ti seriously consider what i would get

Gymmax. Just don't overdo it. 3-4x a week is the sweet spot. Compound lifts mostly. It will only help your SMV