GYMMAXXING SUCCESS STORY

I would not help but feel resentful towards this newfound interest as I would know without the drugs that I had to inject into my body, these women would not notice me. Like your friend knows deep down these women would not be interested in him or his sub 8 face if he was just normal, and hes had to go to extreme measures just to get some puss( via messing with his hormonal system). I'm just saying if that was me the sex would be rough- spitting, choking, demeaning and then a boot out the door half naked when shes done.
Caring about all that stuff is cucked, it's mog or be mogged, if juicing makes you a mog machine then do it, unless you are born top 0,001% of men you have to go to extreme measures, and even if you are Chad there can always be a Chad with roided perfect body who mogs you so you have to roid too to be able to compete.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
whats your height?

You forget that Chris Hemsworth and Jason Momoa are both very tall men, Hemsworth is 6 foot 1 while Jason Momoa is 6 foot 4. Omar Isuf is only 5 foot 10. The taller you are, the bigger your frame will be, but even if you were right, women's standards on the subject of muscular physiques are not that high, the only people who will be impressed by your perfect muscular insertion points or a good shoulder to hip ratio are people who are obsessed with bodybuilding. The average person (including most women) will not care that your physique isn't perfect. Just an above average physique can make a huge difference in your success with women.

Muscles don't mean that much. Frame = everything. You either are born with a big frame or you are not. Shoulder - waist ratio = important.

The ideal frame is a sub 31 inch waist with 22 inch shoulders + reasonably sized wrists + ankles. No amount of lifting will change your ratios except for delts, which can enhance shoulders a bit (1-2 inches natural).

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Maybe she has a muscle fetish? I'm sure some girls have that although the majority don't.

• Hmm...
Reactions: piscicide
Muscles don't mean that much. Frame = everything. You either are born with a big frame or you are not. Shoulder - waist ratio = important.

The ideal frame is a sub 31 inch waist with 22 inch shoulders + reasonably sized wrists + ankles. No amount of lifting will change your ratios except for delts, which can enhance shoulders a bit (1-2 inches natural).
actually my ratios changed significantly after working out

This is false. Gymmaxxing helps everyone who looks at least average, you don't have to be above average, but you can't be subhuman either but even in the worst case, muscles still help even guys who are ugly, it just won't cause a massive difference and give them the life of their dreams, but it may give them some small success instead of nothing at all.
There are too many examples of short average guys who looks good because of training for example Conor Mcgregor and the Spanish soccer play Carvajal who are only 5’8 tall. There are too many lazycels here who refuse to Auschwitzmaxx and Gymaxx cuz of being sub 6’0 or having average or below average faces.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and randomuser2407

This is false. Your shoulder to hip ratio doesn't really matter unless you are planning on becoming a pro bodybuilder, women don't care about the details. 2 men of the same height can reach the same amount of muscle mass but they will look different because they have different insertion points and their bone structure is not exactly the same, but women will give their physique the same grade, because according to normies, two guys who are very muscular look the same and they don't even notice small details like the shoulder to hip ratio.

Every man can benefit from getting muscular, even if you start out skinny, you can become very muscular if you put in the work, it just takes a bit longer to get to your goal, than if you started already muscular. But usually, the taller you are, the taller your frame will be and the better you will look when you are at your genetic max.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piscicide and Deleted member 6512
There are too many examples of short average guys who looks good because of training for example Conor Mcgregor and the Spanish soccer play Carvajal who are only 5’8 tall. There are too many lazycels here who refuse to Auschwitzmaxx and Gymaxx cuz of being sub 6’0 or having average or below average faces.
Yes exactly. Muscles can have a huge impact on how women view you and even how people view you as a whole, the only guys who will worry about the small details are the guys who are obsessed with pro bodybuilding. Women only care about whether you are muscular or not and how much muscle mass you have. But any amount of muscle mass is better than nothing, so every man on this forum should be lifting weights and eating enough to build muscle.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Yes exactly. Muscles can have a huge impact on how women view you and even how people view you as a whole, the only guys who will worry about the small details are the guys who are obsessed with pro bodybuilding. Women only care about whether you are muscular or not and how much muscle mass you have. But any amount of muscle mass is better than nothing, so every man on this forum should be lifting weights and eating enough to build muscle.
I agree. I don’t know anything about gymaxxing but I’ll hit the gym as soon as the Pandemic is over. It’s the basics of looksmaxxig ngl.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
I look so fooking gud
IMG 20200924 091914

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
This is false. Your shoulder to hip ratio doesn't really matter unless you are planning on becoming a pro bodybuilder, women don't care about the details. 2 men of the same height can reach the same amount of muscle mass but they will look different because they have different insertion points and their bone structure is not exactly the same, but women will give their physique the same grade, because according to normies, two guys who are very muscular look the same and they don't even notice small details like the shoulder to hip ratio.

Every man can benefit from getting muscular, even if you start out skinny, you can become very muscular if you put in the work, it just takes a bit longer to get to your goal, than if you started already muscular. But usually, the taller you are, the taller your frame will be and the better you will look when you are at your genetic max.

Cope. Look at the studies. The most dimorphic trait in a man's frame is his shoulder - waist ratio. Childbearing hips and a short clavicle bone is a death sentence.

If guy on the right lifts and gets "ripped" he'll still look small in a shirt. Guy on the left doesn't need to lift and he will get infinitely more attention for his frame than guy on the right.

Last edited:
Cope. Look at the studies. The most dimorphic trait in a man's frame is his shoulder - waist ratio. Childbearing hips and a short clavicle bone is a death sentence.

View attachment 690509

If guy on the right lifts and gets "ripped" he'll still look small in a shirt. Guy on the left doesn't need to lift and he will get infinitely more attention for his frame than guy on the right.
That is not a fair comparison. The guy on the left is obviously much taller than the guy on the right, and the guy on the left is muscular while the guy on the right has never even touched a weight his whole life. If you want a fair comparison, compare 2 guys of the same size and same height.

Like I said many times, yes some guys have wider hips, Vin Diesel is a great example of that, he has very wide hips but his body still looks good in the xXx movies because his lats are wide enough, and that's my point.

Your frame doesn't matter much according to women, because if you compare 2 guys who are both at their genetic max and are both naturals, the difference between the 2 will be very small and not noticeable.

The reason why the guy on the right looks like shit is because he doesn't have any muscle mass. He needs wide lats to look as good as the guy on the left. The guy on the left has very wide hips also anyways, he doesn't even have a real V taper, his shoulders are only wider because they are more muscular and he is taller.

gymmaxxing = legit. most of the time.

View attachment 690509

Bro why the fuck when bringing example you always take the most extreme cases and make it a rule?

Yes. You can also go and lift her with your penis.
Nah bro be serious. You want me to send a message to her telling her I'm gonna beat her up with my penis?? Fuck you