Gymnastic rings mog AF

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Such a wonderful feeling, when you do ring workouts it feels like every single muscle fiber is active. Amazing shit. Also better for shoulder and elbow health. Can advise for anybody with some experience in calisthenics.
:feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Yerico7, Sexually Disabled and 7 others
Ok

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
show your body

No rings for your face

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum, Elvisandreaa, Ricochet and 1 other person
grip position in ring pull ups is the best
however ring dips are a lot more on the strength gains side rather than muscle gains, because of how much stabilizing you need instead of a more direct muscle contraction

fun to train with nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12189 and nitesik
Post physique

Joints develop slower than muscle so rings are good for getting more muscle while using your joints.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and nitesik
Yup, you can do your whole body with them if you are creative enough. I often do sissy squats with a weighted vest with rings.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Such a wonderful feeling, when you do ring workouts it feels like every single muscle fiber is active. Amazing shit. Also better for shoulder and elbow health. Can advise for anybody with some experience in calisthenics.
Wish someone would go down on me like this:feelsbadman:life is brutal
Same way I go down on the dip bars u feel me
GIF 220428 230043

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
grip position in ring pull ups is the best
however ring dips are a lot more on the strength gains side rather than muscle gains, because of how much stabilizing you need instead of a more direct muscle contraction

fun to train with nonetheless
Didnt know about that. Seems to be I gotta include a bit of bar dips again. Thx.

• +1
Reactions: Gad
I think I should notice that you should never ever perform ring dips if ur weak cuz it can fuck up shoulders and chest easily. Must be sure that basics(bar dips and ring support hold) are good enough(aim for 1 minute support hold and 14-16 dips WITHOUT any chest pain!!!!) Most of other begginer ring excercises are quite safe.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
rings mog and the excercises are a lot harder then they look. wagmi

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Elvisandreaa
never been a fan of ring dips but ring pull ups are a mogger exercise