Gymtards are gay and suicidal (GTFIH)

Lecherous

Lecherous

Youngmaxxer
Why do gymtards think they're 'healthy' at all? They say it's unnatural to just sit around and not workout but it's very unnatural to lift heavy metal objects and stick little pointy needles full of mystery serum from China into your ass. They are literally overweight. They think BMI doesn't apply to them because of 'muh muscles'. They are still overweight. Their body still weighs more than it naturally should. "No bro you just don't get it! I'm not fat because I left heavy metal objects multiple times a week and I pay for a gym membership!"

Another trait of gymtards is that the have very fragile egos and are easily offended when you call them out on their insanity. They are quite delusional as well thinking that any foids will care about their 'well built' bodies. I would say lean muscular or fat is most popular among foids, skinny and gymtard being at the bottom. I can respect the idea of gymtards doing it for their personal look but they're still lying to themselves if they think what they do is healthy and I especially have a distaste for the fact that they try to push their propraganda on others.

Gymtards often happen to usually be health food cucks and whine about 'muh veggies'. Yes go eat le veggies and starve. Drink V8 and eat pea protein powder goy. "Remember that we're better than you because we don't eat tasty foods and we rot lifting heavy objects all day while you stay at home nice and comfy har har har!" They are literally killing themselves doing this shit it's crazy. Also the only compliments they'll receive will be 90% from other guys. Gymtards love checking out the bodies of other dudes and rating each others gym 'progress'. This is at least 50% gay if not more.

Yeah bro

Picture3

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Deleted member 22380
Why do gymtards think they're 'healthy' at all? They say it's unnatural to just sit around and not workout but it's very unnatural to lift heavy metal objects and stick little pointy needles full of mystery serum from China into your ass. They are literally overweight. They think BMI doesn't apply to them because of 'muh muscles'. They are still overweight. Their body still weighs more than it naturally should. "No bro you just don't get it! I'm not fat because I left heavy metal objects multiple times a week and I pay for a gym membership!"

Another trait of gymtards is that the have very fragile egos and are easily offended when you call them out on their insanity. They are quite delusional as well thinking that any foids will care about their 'well built' bodies. I would say lean muscular or fat is most popular among foids, skinny and gymtard being at the bottom. I can respect the idea of gymtards doing it for their personal look but they're still lying to themselves if they think what they do is healthy and I especially have a distaste for the fact that they try to push their propraganda on others.

Gymtards often happen to usually be health food cucks and whine about 'muh veggies'. Yes go eat le veggies and starve. Drink V8 and eat pea protein powder goy. "Remember that we're better than you because we don't eat tasty foods and we rot lifting heavy objects all day while you stay at home nice and comfy har har har!" They are literally killing themselves doing this shit it's crazy. Also the only compliments they'll receive will be 90% from other guys. Gymtards love checking out the bodies of other dudes and rating each others gym 'progress'. This is at least 50% gay if not more.

View attachment 1979195
View attachment 1979213
Bro that 2nd physique is genuinely insanely good looking imagine being built like that at over 6ft2. You would be a Greek demigod walking among men

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22930

View attachment 1979195
View attachment 1979213
there’s no way those pictures are real BAHAHAHAHAHA

brutal how they banned my boy