GypsCrusader Nigger Hater Live!

deadmanwalking

deadmanwalking

Solstice
Join!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, NorwoodAscender, lemonnz and 1 other person
Watchin rn but he needs to variate a little bit… this shit is getting annoying after years

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, NorwoodAscender, nordicfoidslayer23 and 1 other person
nigger nigger white power
7c8

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, NorwoodAscender and deadmanwalking
Watchin rn but he needs to variate a little bit… this shit is getting annoying after years
He needs to do more news shows or collab with other creators. I want to see a Thomas Sewell & GC collaboration

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and FutureSlayer
Bump

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Has your view of him not changed after he got exposed for talking to underage girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and NorwoodAscender
Real, has anyone else noticed that these streams nowadays feel forced? especially like hes only doing this while looking at the superchat bar.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, NorwoodAscender and FutureSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Lookologist003, lemonnz and 1 other person
Real, has anyone else noticed that these streams nowadays feel forced? especially like hes only doing this while looking at the superchat bar.
he doesn’t enjoy it anymore

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
he doesn’t enjoy it anymore
trust me I used to watch his streams back in 2021, he even used to stream in 2020 and at that time they felt more real he would come stream even for just 40 minutes to hang out and not even do the omegle stuff just chat with his viewers and make fun of niggers. Nowadays he is on a schedule and always says the same shit? "you guys had fun?" "Tacos and burritos" "Drop dead nigger" its not even funny anymore.

He would have had a chance if he changed the style but the only thing he did is make it more shit and add a bunch of characters which i personally think ruined it even more, should have stuck to joker-riddler-mario-rwds

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, FutureSlayer and nordicfoidslayer23
Op is a non white arab that would be instantaneously abused by GC btw. Self hating is law!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, distance decay and nordicfoidslayer23
anyone else feel like his vids aren’t the same anymore? like watching his 2020 and 2021 shit compared to this new stuff it’s like a whole nother person. it might have to do with omegle being gone but i think he just doesn’t enjoy it anymore either tbh

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
yea watching his 2020-2021 stuff compared to this now it’s like completely different

• +1
  • +1
trust me I used to watch his streams back in 2021, he even used to stream in 2020 and at that time they felt more real he would come stream even for just 40 minutes to hang out and not even do the omegle stuff just chat with his viewers and make fun of niggers. Nowadays he is on a schedule and always says the same shit? "you guys had fun?" "Tacos and burritos" "Drop dead nigger" its not even funny anymore.

He would have had a chance if he changed the style but the only thing he did is make it more shit and add a bunch of characters which i personally think ruined it even more, should have stuck to joker-riddler-mario-rwds
Following him since the day one too bro

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
anyone else feel like his vids aren’t the same anymore? like watching his 2020 and 2021 shit compared to this new stuff it’s like a whole nother person. it might have to do with omegle being gone but i think he just doesn’t enjoy it anymore either tbh
he should do irl and more q&a’s

Op is a non white arab that would be instantaneously abused by GC btw. Self hating is law!
And Gyspy himself is... well... a gypsy. OP would be white to GC.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Haha did I light up your low impulse fuse faggot?

yea watching his 2020-2021 stuff compared to this now it’s like completely different
Kinda wished he stayed in prison tbh, would of had a better legacy instead of whatever the fuck he’s become now