Gypsycrusader is getting jailtime

you can disagree with him on that just don let it effect your overall opinion on him he is doing more for the rightwing than anyone
he is the first racist wignat who will get into some kind of office thats for sure

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Cope

younger wignat pill the better
yeah well the exposure is good

the amount of people that copy him in omegle trolling is certainly evidence that he was doing something right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and goat2x
he is the first racist wignat who will get into some kind of office thats for sure
he's already got the contacts in the white house

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
wondering if there is too much dirt on him to get more status
oh for sure but thas that's why he is so tight on the optics and presentation

• +1
lmao Derek Chuvain is a manlet

• +1
yo they playing the full footage

• +1
1, he should know this yes, but he didnt, i have pretty strong feeling he didnt lie at all, due to his dumbass admitting he bought the gun part and hiding it in the washing machine LOL he is an idiot

2, yes i agree, he was a kid-young adult selling shit to nearly same age.

3, yes he was charged with assault, but didnt get convicted due to it being probably a fight or sum neutrual shit that made it cancel out.

4. nice strawman lol, didnt u talk about the blm protests? also, in that twitter video he says he got into alteracation, but i dont know how you brought this up.

then bring out time stamp etc, its a fact that he got attacked first by blm

so many excuses, also in law ignorance is not a defence.

He did a bunch of illegal shit while legally being adult ended up being a convicted felon. Applied for a gun fraudulently (whether it was intentional or not) bought gun parts and tried to assemble a gun, that's illegal and that's all that maters. If he gets jailed then he deserves it lmao shouldn't have done illegal shit.

He was attacked probably cause he was instigating. I don't even support blm ffs but it's pretty obvious. The clip in the video at 20:10 he clearly said he smashed some dude who was getting in his face, which journalist does that this was allegedly before the incident, for sure he was attacked by guys he seemed to be a confrontational person but he's trying to play it like he was just nice, calm and peaceful and was randomly attacked.

• JFL
im out in the streets cant watch that shit rn

text me later we gonna talk about it ok
aight nigga finna out in them streetz calling shots n that sheeitt ain't got time fo dis george floyd shiitt on god nigga we boutta discuss dis later

He did a bunch of illegal shit while legally being adult ended up being a convicted felon. Applied for a gun fraudulently (whether it was intentional or not) bought gun parts and tried to assemble a gun, that's illegal and that's all that maters. If he gets jailed then he deserves it lmao shouldn't have done illegal shit.

He was attacked probably cause he was instigating. I don't even support blm ffs but it's pretty obvious. The clip in the video at 20:10 he clearly said he smashed some dude who was getting in his face, which journalist does that this was allegedly before the incident, for sure he was attacked by guys he seemed to be a confrontational person but he's trying to play it like he was just nice, calm and peaceful and was randomly attacked.
How is that excuses? i didnt say it was ignorance but you paint him as some fucking isis terrorist,

He didnt do a bunch of illegal shit, he sold drugs, and posessed a firearm ( even i did both of them and im an incel rotter lol)

ye he was attacked probably cuz he was instigating (when the evidence shows otherwise) keep going off emotions and not facts like you always do, and even if he was instigating ( he wasnt lol) does that mean you can attack someone?

you know what getting in the face means? he wouldnt get charged just the same as in his younger days.

he will get charged because the fbi scoped him out, just like they did with other people, its obvsious, you are just too blinded by your subhuman tunnel vision.

the only thing is obvious that you want to see him getting 10 years becase he hates your kind even doe, legally, morally he doesnt deserve it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

He got raided because of his online presence, not because he lied on a gun test in 2018, i think its pretty obvs for people with over 10 iq points

also you keep mentioning he sold drugs, when he already got jail time for that lol

also i just read he wasnt even found guilty on assault lol

he will literally get 10 years for lying on firearm test, and having gun part in his washing machine
Should have had a better hiding place. People should start compiling knowledge of police tactics and making it more mainstream so that we can undermine their efforts when stuff like this happens.

Got something to hide? Figure out exactly how law enforcement operates when searching for particular items in a residence. You could do this for a lot of things.

• +1
@africancel you can keep laughing lol

all the evidence is against you, you keep thinking he somehow deserves 10-30 years of jail time for this when literally the prosecution doesnt agree with you, thats why they keep bringing up his online presence

• JFL
Should have had a better hiding place. People should start compiling knowledge of police tactics and making it more mainstream so that we can undermine their efforts when stuff like this happens.

Got something to hide? Figure out exactly how law enforcement operates when searching for particular items in a residence. You could do this for a lot of things.
yes, imagine not helding a gun while you tell niggers you gonna kill them lol

He didnt do a bunch of illegal shit, he sold drugs, and posessed a firearm ( even i did both of them and im an incel rotter lol)
Selling drugs to minors and possessing a firearm is literally fucking illegal. If your caught doing that shit you go to jail that's what the law says so yeah he did illegal shit before.
ye he was attacked probably cuz he was instigating (when the evidence shows otherwise) keep going off emotions and not facts like you always do, and even if he was instigating ( he wasnt lol) does that mean you can attack someone?
You're the one arguing from emotion lmao the video doesn't show the full scene of what leads to him being attacked, given he was charged for assault before and clearly says on camera he smashed some guy who was getting in his face, I'm guessing he wasn't as peaceful as he would like us to beleive.
the only thing is obvious that you want to see him getting 10 years becase he hates your kind even doe, legally, morally he doesnt deserve it.
He legally and morally deserves to go to jail (and probably will) lmao, he broke the fucking law and was caught doing it, he even admits to buying gun parts lmao. If he didn't want to go to jail well he shouldn't have committed crimes.

What a dumbass imagine being a felon and trying to own a gun. He ruined his own life keep this thug locked up
It's cucked that felons who've already done their time cannot own guns. That's an infringement on the constitution that needs to be rectified by any means necessary. Every free man should have the right to own and carry a weapon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Wallenberg and goat2x
It's cucked that felons who've already done their time cannot own guns. That's an infringement on the constitution that needs to be rectified by any means necessary. Every free man should have the right to own and carry a weapon.
It makes sense if they have committed serious violent crimes.

Selling drugs to minors and possessing a firearm is literally fucking illegal. If your caught doing that shit you go to jail that's what the law says so yeah he did illegal shit before.

You're the one arguing from emotion lmao the video doesn't show the full scene of what leads to him being attacked, given he was charged for assault before and clearly says on camera he smashed some guy who was getting in his face, I'm guessing he wasn't as peaceful as he would like us to beleive.

He legally and morally deserves to go to jail (and probably will) lmao, he broke the fucking law and was caught doing it, he even admits to buying gun parts lmao. If he didn't want to go to jail well he shouldn't have committed crimes.
jfl at least if you're going to say niggas are violent and degenerate at least be a model citizen, the guy literal has a criminal record and is a convicted felon talking about niggas commiting crimes, the irony

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234

Idk why you bring up the drug charges when he literally got jail time for that already lol just shows how incoherent you are

He should get the sentence based on how much you can get for having gun parts in your house, but the prosecutions main point is yhat he is manace to society cuz of his videos yhis is just further proof on why he got raided
Im the ome arguing from emotion but the police report+ news net work says otherwise LOL you literally said "he must have instigated" you are a clown 🤡

That wasnt even the same case btw the fuck are u talking about 🤣🤣🤣 are u retarded

• JFL
jfl at least if you're going to say niggas are violent and degenerate at least be a model citizen, the guy literal has a criminal record and is a convicted felon talking about niggas commiting crimes, the irony
Better citizen than average blm niggers for sure, but obsvly they wont get charged lol

• JFL

Keep the same energy with george floyd you clown lol, mirin your pro police take when 1 week ago you shilled for george ape

• JFL
Jfl no

Yes, i know and i even explained it lol who cant apply for a gun cuz you sold ecstasy 10 years ago lol

yes i said that, you are making it up like he is some old man grooming kids lol

you know what assault means? LOL

what are u talking about? you are just making up lies man, its on police record and on the news that they got attacked lol, stop twisting shit around

that last part doesnt mean shit, can u link source for that btw?

i only know he kicked him once cuz his online present

tbh , thats fucked , selling drugs to young guys .

Idk why you bring up the drug charges when he literally got jail time for that already lol just shows how incoherent you are

He should get the sentence based on how much you can get for having gun parts in your house, but the prosecutions main point is yhat he is manace to society cuz of his videos yhis is just further proof on why he got raided
Im the ome arguing from emotion but the police report+ news net work says otherwise LOL you literally said "he must have instigated" you are a clown 🤡

That wasnt even the same case btw the fuck are u talking about 🤣🤣🤣 are u retarded
Bruh what do you want me to tell you jfl he commited a felony (selling drugs to kids) so he isn't eligible to get a firearm, fraudulently applies for one and when he doesn't get it buys parts to assemble his own and he even admits this lmao.

He's going to jail for sure and he deserves it he shouldn't have been a degenerate criminal, he would have been ok but unfortunately he was.

Bruh what do you want me to tell you jfl he commited a felony (selling drugs to kids) so he isn't eligible to get a firearm, fraudulently applies for one and when he doesn't get it buys parts to assemble his own and he even admits this lmao.

He's going to jail for sure and he deserves it he shouldn't have been a degenerate criminal, he would have been ok but unfortunately he was.
Yes I agree, he should be judged on the fire arm charge, but have u seen his case?

It makes sense if they have committed serious violent crimes.
Not when it goes against the constitution. Because if the govt can whittle away at a certain amendment that specifically says "shall not be infringed" with a little bit of arbitration then what can't the govt do? That's a declaration of war if you ask me. The risk that people who've committed a violent crimes might pose to public safety by being able to possess firearms is well worth holding up the constitution. Besides, there's a first time for everything. Just because I've never been caught, or perhaps never even committed a crime, doesn't mean I won't go out and commit a crime of passion tomorrow. First time violent offenders come in all ages.

Yes I agree, he should be judged on the fire arm charge, but have u seen his case?
No I haven't, but even if he's charged for possessing a firearm as felon which is another felony btw, he's getting at least 1 to 3 years in Jail

Look, if I want to get my hands on a gun I'm going to whether it's legal for me to do so or not.
And you’re going to jail when you get caught

All rights have exceptions, felons are judged to be more dangerous since they've already committed serious crimes in the past, and a good number reoffend so it makes sense to take away this individual right for the benefit of others, after all they got themselves into that mess.

No I haven't, but even if he's charged for possessing a firearm as felon which is another felony btw, he's getting at least 1 to 3 years in Jail
He could have gotten away with having gun parts at his house( or maybe he could have gotten reduced time) now he is facing 30 years

1, wasnt for his online presence ( raid wouldnt even happened, the prosecution wouldnt have the menacr to society arguement)
2, dumbass nigga wouldn't admit he used gun in recent times

All rights have exceptions, felons are judged to be more dangerous since they've already committed serious crimes in the past, and a good number reoffend so it makes sense to take away this individual right for the benefit of others, after all they got themselves into that mess.
No, because it's an infringement on the constitution. No amount of safety is worth that. Not ever. Everybody's going to die anyways. If I'm gonna kill somebody I don't need a gun for that. Every free American man should be armed. Look at a lot of prisons in South America. A lot of the inmates walk around with automatic weapons inside the prisons.

• Hmm...
No, because it's an infringement on the constitution. No amount of safety is worth that. Not ever. Everybody's going to die anyways. If I'm gonna kill somebody I don't need a gun for that. Every free American man should be armed. Look at a lot of prisons in South America. A lot of the inmates walk around with automatic weapons Inside the prisons.
As I've said before rights have exceptions, Everyone has a right to life but when somebody commits certain heinous crimes like say a serial killer would then they can legally be murdered by the state in many countries. All rights have exceptions. Would you want someone who was convicted for multiple murders harboring a gun anywhere near you?

Did he sell drugs to kids? Well, that's a bit different than selling them to adults.

• JFL
As I've said before rights have exceptions, Everyone has a right to life but when somebody commits certain heinous crimes like say a serial killer would then they can legally be murdered by the state in many countries. All rights have exceptions. Would you want someone who was convicted for multiple murders harboring a gun anywhere near you?
No, people can be executed. It's not murder. And executions aren't unconstitutional. But no, I wouldn't mind anybody "harboring" a gun near me as long as that person was legally free. I really wouldn't.

• JFL
i hate nicolas J fuentes

he is cringe as fuck he legit cant win debates which arent about immigrants fucking jews and racial relations

look up nick fuentes orthodoxy
thats the only debate Nick lost though (rightfully, he blasphemed against the holy Orthodox Church)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and goat2x
thats the only debate Nick lost though (rightfully, he blasphemed against the holy Orthodox Church)
Orthodox greek church mogs shitskin catholic and cumskin protestant soy churches to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892