had a benzo/alcohol withdrawal panic attack at the store (ALMOST DIED)

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
I went to the grocery store two miles from my home by foot I got a can of oysters can of sardines gatorade and gummy bears then a big panic attack hit me because I drank last night and put myself back into these horrible benzo withdrawals + ejaculated and induced POIS state so I was severely gaba deficient and had a huge glutamate rebound there was a long line at the register and I couldn't stand still I was sweating profusely felt like I was about to pass out and itching I looked crazy I couldnt wait so I started running and didnt pay the cashier screamed at me I ran all the way home I got all this food for free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Dr. Bludy and BrahminBoss
its all on camera but I think it's legal to steal now because the laws are racist? would have cost maybe 15 euros

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
if u steal every now and then in small amounts the most thatll happen is u get banned from said store

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 5815
Im dead💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 5815
no way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Quit Xanax bruh that shit is gonna kill you

• +1
how tf do u eat oysters

• +1
Quit Xanax bruh that shit is gonna kill you
I already quit 3 weeks ago after using it multiple days a week for months but since alcohol affects the same receptors a single drink will cause kindling and bring you back into this withdrawal gaba deficiency state causing more brain damage

I want to quit all substances for good but I don't have joys in life no friends no girlfriend so it's the only way for me to get happy chemicals but I think I'm quitting for real this time I've had enough of my life getting worse and worse im a total tweaker degenerate that's how people perceive me

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
take it. just do it. you know you want to. its not that bad after all, right? many people do it and its not that big of a deal anyway. take it.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back