Had a blackcel friend that became hyper NT overnight

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
Was friends with this nerdy blackcel in middle school, dude was an outcast and bullied even more than I was, he was kinda chubby, nappy hair, wore glasses. Typical incel nerd. He moved away before highschool and I lost touch with him. When I was a sophomore or junior I found his IG and couldn't believe it was him, He stopped wearing glasses, got a NT black haircut, had a decent gymcelled body, had several gfs within a couple years and had a HUGE social circle. When I first met him he didn't use social media, I introduced him to it. By The time I was a junior in hs think he had around 2k followers, this was around 2016, so that was a huge status halo back then.

I tried to reach out to him, and he responding a couple times. But he unfollowed me when he figured I was still the same loser since middle school and he moved on to bigger and better things fml :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Latinus, Ricky212, aspiringexcel and 3 others
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 64865
Learn from him ig

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
He didn't ascend if no white girls

I tried to reach out to him, and he responding a couple times. But he unfollowed me when he figured I was still the same loser since middle school and he moved on to bigger and better things fml :feelswah:
42240.jpg

That’s so brutal