Had a brutal agepill with a roastie last night

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
So i met this roastie (33yrs) that i fucked once. When i was at her house, she wanted to go for a "walk" instead of straight fucking.
It was friday night and we walked through the city where big groups of youngsters 18-23 where doing outdoor party and had fun.
So many extremely cute young girls that where totally crazy and drunk.
And then i looked at her... wrinkly, not modern styled, very serious looking.
It turned me off hardcore. She simply is not in her prime anymore. The youthful glow is gone. The flirting was also totally different to young girls.
I simply cant get really attracted to roasties, and it makes me very depressed that i lost my youth 😢 I have no other choice but to get into a ltr with one of these 30+ used up hags.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing and 22 others
Meanwhile she's stuck with a Looksmax.org autist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, MoggerChad, thatrussianguy and 24 others
women literally descend after 21 bahahahahahah

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, subhuman incel, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati and Deleted member 3828
I went out last night and town was full to the Brim of super cute 18 year olds in the bars. So many fucking stunners. One girl was basically wearing pyjamas and she was hot as fuck, sitting with her legs crossed on the chair like a schoolgirl lol, and talking about various boys in her social circle she was crushing on etc.

Sucks that they are just so unattainable unless you are gigachad or you just hit the lottery (for example I banged a really cute 17 year old well over a decade younger than me a while back, but it was just a lottery win. Probably never get that sort of result again. Must have just had the strangest taste in what she considers good looking lol. Plus she was hammered drunk which helped! I filmed myself banging her as I KNEW i'd probably never get to experience it again so wanted something to remember!)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: amorfati, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
I have no other choice but to get into a ltr with one of these 30+ used up hags.
you know that chad has to do this when hes not twenty anymore.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Melo95
I am roping soon. Life already sucks when you are young, and it only gets worse jfl.

so fucking brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad, ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver.com and 7 others
So i met this roastie (33yrs) that i fucked once. When i was at her house, she wanted to go for a "walk" instead of straight fucking.
It was friday night and we walked through the city where big groups of youngsters 18-23 where doing outdoor party and had fun.
So many extremely cute young girls that where totally crazy and drunk.
And then i looked at her... wrinkly, not modern styled, very serious looking.
It turned me off hardcore. She simply is not in her prime anymore. The youthful glow is gone. The flirting was also totally different to young girls.
I simply cant get really attracted to roasties, and it makes me very depressed that i lost my youth 😢 I have no other choice but to get into a ltr with one of these 30+ used up hags.
what? did you drink a lot last night or something?
why didnt you talk to the 18-23? why are you wasting time on old hags srs?
dude women over 25 should be invisible to you ALWAYS...even at 50.....so what if you get rejected...top players get an average bat of 10% when daygamming...so either mass approach JBs or age fraud online , and if they dont bite then dont care
i am much older than you and if things dont workout, im moving to SEA and bang 18-23s forever
LTR= :bluepill: nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, delta7, Deleted member 15306 and 2 others
Were you the guy who slayed hard at the swinger club ?

Young chicks are so immature. It's turn off for me personally. I don't want to hear about what some WT mentally ill tattooed hoe or junkie has done last week. Let's get real and talk about games, investments and how to make more gains in the gym. I want a girl who acts like my personal trainer and locks me out of the house if I haven't hit the gym that day.
I want a teammate, not a liability.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, ShowerMaxxing, The_God and 9 others
Meanwhile she's stuck with a Looksmax.org autist.
This cute roastie at the post office asked me to come work here with us in a flirtatious manner. I want girls my age not roasties or JBs

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and oldcelloser
Young chicks are so immature. It's turn off for me personally. I don't want to hear about what some WT mentally ill tattooed hoe or junkie has done last week. Let's get real and talk about games, investments and how to make more gains in the gym. I want a girl who acts like my personal trainer and locks me out of the house if I haven't hit the gym that day.
Just become gay tbh

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 2733, CFW432 and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 3828
for example I banged a really cute 17 year old well over a decade younger than me a while back, but it was just a lottery win. Probably never get that sort of result again. Must have just had the strangest taste in what she considers good looking lol. Plus she was hammered drunk which helped! I filmed myself banging her as I KNEW i'd probably never get to experience it again so wanted something to remember!)
How often do you watch that shit lmao

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
How often do you watch that shit lmao
I used to watch it all the fucking time lmao
I probably watch it every month or so though tbh.
I had no right banging her and I fucking knew it! So had to film it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
I used to watch it all the fucking time lmao
I probably watch it every month or so though tbh.
Don't blame you, I'd probably watch it every day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and wristcel
Wtf did i just read jfl at this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I watched my oneitis hit the Wall last year. :feelswhy:

Women don't age well at all, extremely depressing watching all of my childhood crushes melt right in front of me, even if they treated me poorly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595 and maxxedfalloutdweller
Just become gay tbh

giphy.gif
who is the guy in your avi?
I went out last night and town was full to the Brim of super cute 18 year olds in the bars. So many fucking stunners. One girl was basically wearing pyjamas and she was hot as fuck, sitting with her legs crossed on the chair like a schoolgirl lol, and talking about various boys in her social circle she was crushing on etc.

Sucks that they are just so unattainable unless you are gigachad or you just hit the lottery (for example I banged a really cute 17 year old well over a decade younger than me a while back, but it was just a lottery win. Probably never get that sort of result again. Must have just had the strangest taste in what she considers good looking lol. Plus she was hammered drunk which helped! I filmed myself banging her as I KNEW i'd probably never get to experience it again so wanted something to remember!)
damn :love: where are you located and what is the best location except SEA for 18-23 yr olds in your opinion? :feelskek:

I want a girl who acts like my personal trainer and locks me out of the house if I haven't hit the gym that day.
>gets locked out of the house

>his gf is getting gang banged bukaked

I can't tell if this is a low-key troll or srs

you know that chad has to do this when hes not twenty anymore.
yeah someone like amnesia is definitely having to settle for women above 30.....JFL

Shit man I’ve never even experienced this whole thing. Being out on the town late at night drunk, hanging with friends, flirting with and making out with cute drunk chicks, wilding out, enjoying the rush of possibly pulling some cutie for a crazy horny fuck. I hope I age well enough that I can still have this once I get healthy

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser
brutal.. yeah. AGEPILL is brutal ngl