Had a crazy moment of clarity and realised my life is even worse than I thought it was

apocalypse

apocalypse

For a few moments I dissociated my mind from my subjective experience which meant the cope mechanism was shut down. It made me see what a pitifully, irredeemably sad human experience I've had on this Earth. I saw myself in third person and thought what a joke. Everything is much much worse than I thought it was. I've thought to myself many times "yeah this is really bad, but I have a tendency to view things worse than they are and ignore the positives" but now clearer than ever I can see that I had it right the first time and there are no positives and my original view was realistic. If anything it was too optimistic. My life is terrible period.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Morbidlife, thegoat and 11 others
Think about the worst life you can possibly imagine. Now imagine a life 10x worse than that. You are still not even close to how bad my life is.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach, cvzvvc, fjor2096 and 3 others
Yeah some people will deadass break to the point of suicide when they disassociate/see reality. I induced someone into their own reality once and it was not good.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 16375
i laughed but hope u work it out op. improve a lil bit every day

• Love it
Reactions: apocalypse
Have you been doing drugs?

• +1
It is what it is

• +1
Think about the worst life you can possibly imagine. Now imagine a life 10x worse than that. You are still not even close to how bad my life is.
Have you ever had a gf?

Have you been doing drugs?
Just weed kek
It is what it is
Robert Redford Nod GIF

Have you ever had a gf?
No I’m not a frauding chadcel or normalcel like everyone else on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ROTTING and Deleted member 16984
Yes I am shycuck/high-inhib awkward aspie beyond saving (no official diagnosis tho)
Do you have any friends at least? Any experience with girls at all? Like you aren't khhv, correct?

Last edited:
imagine naming urself apocalypse with cuck soul

nigga yo life a dissociative jounery

Just weed kek

Robert Redford Nod GIF

No I’m not a frauding chadcel or normalcel like everyone else on this forum
Lol that's not "just" weed, that's literally because of the weed. You were having a schizoid episode because of the weed. I would really recommend not doing it before you get full blown schizophrenia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16375 and Danish_Retard
Most likely you're not viewing things nearly as clearly as you think. Sounds like psychosis in my uneducated opinion tbh...

If it isn't psychosis watch this segment. I'd recommend watching it all but if you don't have the energy just watch this.

This is also a great resource:

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Shit I thought I was the only one who had moments like this lol

it's exactly like u described. it's as if suddenly you see yourself in third person and realize how pathetic ur life is and that you've been coping all along. even when u thought it was bad, you were coping, it's MUCH WORSE than your concept of "bad"

fucking lol

• +1
This happened to me last thursday when I smoked weed.

• +1
Just weed kek
It's not "just" weed, weed is very well known to cause dissociation especially among teenagers, there plenty posts and videos about it online, I personally got it from my first try at 15-16, and it took me a few months to recover and notice it, don't smoke more.

Shit I thought I was the only one who had moments like this lol

it's exactly like u described. it's as if suddenly you see yourself in third person and realize how pathetic ur life is and that you've been coping all along. even when u thought it was bad, you were coping, it's MUCH WORSE than your concept of "bad"

fucking lol
tbh with me its always the exact opposite i realise things are not as bad as they seem