Had a dream I killed a young slut

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
She was babysitting my cousins and I killed her. Maybe I raped her too not sure I think she was multiple people. My little cousin caught me in the act and told his brother. I thought I’d gotten away with it but as they left my house with my aunt and uncle, my cousin (not the one who saw it) turned around and asked me “why did you kill our babysitter?”

What was the meaning of this dream?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, 5.5psl, Nick.Harte and 8 others
woah woah calm down manletmachine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, RAMU KAKA and NoReedemingFeature
You hate women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566 and Manletmachine
alright calm down mate

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
You wouldn't do shit irl

She was babysitting my cousins and I killed her. Maybe I raped her too not sure I think she was multiple people. My little cousin caught me in the act and told his brother. I thought I’d gotten away with it but as they left my house with my aunt and uncle, my cousin (not the one who saw it) turned around and asked me “why did you kill our babysitter?”

Yo what

34B19C8B 0E0A 460A 9935 9462BDCE800A

Not sure lil guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Deleted member 51465, LancasteR and 1 other person
You’ve been fully blackpilled son. It follows you in your dreams

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
@Vermilioncore psychosis syndrome 💯
Better get that checked out, before that spic even takes over your consciousness.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore

Get help, my advice. And no, I'm not joking. I'm not saying get a partner! Sick. Get help with your thoughts, seek a therapist but not a drug-dealing doctor.

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Manletmachine
i want to see you on the news soon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Manletmachine
Shortest bigjim post of all time 💀
Something‘s not right with him lately.
He‘s getting drunk from whisky more and more, and his posts get shorter.
In some way I can understand, I can‘t cope either with this absolute shitshow that this world is turning into.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Manletmachine
I never dream of violence. There's never blood or cries or death in my dream. But I do see the world differently sometimes as if another place we haven't reached yet.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR and Manletmachine
Something‘s not right with him lately.
He‘s getting drunk from whisky more and more, and his posts get shorter.
In some way I can understand, I can‘t cope either with this absolute shitshow what this world is turning into.
Tell me about it. I can't stop the whiskey. Even during the night, I wake up and scream, "I need whiskey!"

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and LancasteR
Did you rape her or not