Had a dream where dozens of black people were having public sex

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I'm very confused what just happened. In the dream i was somewhere on a street walk in some town and it was night outside but the street lamps made it very bright.

First i saw 3 sexy black girls completely naked laying down on these sunbathing beds outside, then as i walked a little more i saw 2 more black girls in the exact same way. After a moment i turned around and noticed the first 3 girls started fingering themselves and touching their tits, then those later 2, it started to escalate and they started ramming huge dildos inside themselves.

Then out of nowhere few black guys came and when i looked at them the second time, 3 black guys were fucking the 3 black girls in reverse cowgirl position, i believe they had huge dicks like the girls dildos. After a brief moment random group of young european girls with an accent i cant recognise passed by the sidewalk and saw them fucking, they started screaming and yelling using their handbags do hit the fucking couples and they were gone.

Elab, why is my brain like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poly66, n0rthface, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Dreaming of bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Being obsessed with black girls is as unmistakenable Balkan trait. No one else does this

Once those E1B genes start to kick in you get the urge to go back to Africa and roam the savannahs :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: poly66, TsarTsar444, Sub0 and 3 others
Yeah..........

Let's get high and jerk eachother off.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and bishōnenmaxxer