Had a dream with my crush in it

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
We were laying in bed doing cute stuff and taking selfies. We were showing eachother old pictures of ourselves too. Now I’m actually upset over her, brain y u do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
We were laying in bed doing cute stuff and taking selfies. We were showing eachother old pictures of ourselves too. Now I’m actually upset over her, brain y u do this
I dream about my crush too and now that she hates me, waking up is a terrible feeling.:feelscry:

• +1
I usually dream about my oneitis telling me that I will never fuck her and that i will never get laid. I used to dream about her telling me "Go away".

• +1
I dream about my crush too and now that she hates me, waking up is a terrible feeling.:feelscry:
she is unattracted to me and talks to some other guy 24/7. only walks up to me whenever she wants gum and i tell her to fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
Thats fucking hilarious im sorry to say.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
we used to talk all the time and have great interactions with eachother but i guess the other guy she found is more attractive. o well

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
i was only really upset about it as soon as i woke up, i dont give a fuck about her anymore. all i care about is my aesthetics
Easier said than done, its like i see her everywhere, even i just wanna focus on my gains and education but its so hard.

• +1
Easier said than done, its like i see her everywhere, even i just wanna focus on my gains and education but its so hard.
whenever i sit down and just think about her it lowkey tears me apart. i know the feel but if your mind is occupied with something else it's pretty good treatment

• +1
i was only really upset about it as soon as i woke up, i dont give a fuck about her anymore. all i care about is my aesthetics
This is the ONLY mindset to have while looksmaxing. Thots are irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
the worst part is seeing walking past her when shes walking with the other dude, it's like i dont want her to notice that i see her with another guy.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
So then look at my skin guide and then you'll win
ive been putting it off for the longest time. my mood has been fcked lately cuz got off cycle recently so my T-levels are lower than normal, but im suspended from school rn so i have plenty of time to study
Why lift when its all about the face.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: (not srs)
tbh in terms of bone structure facially im his looksmatch if not higher. he just has no acne

• +1
ive been putting it off for the longest time. my mood has been fcked lately cuz got off cycle recently so my T-levels are lower than normal, but im suspended from school rn so i have plenty of time to study
You can't just say that and not give a back story lmao

What a guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
. he just has no acne
The problem with acne is that most people dont know what it is, some people think its some sort of std or something, this results in your smv falling by 5 points tbh, i would know since i also have acne.

• +1
You can't just say that and not give a back story lmao

What a guy
i said to administration my name was chad instead of my real life name, got two days out of school suspension

• +1
  • +1
Damn, thats a little bit harsh man, is that all you said?
its considered lying to staff/failure to identify to staff. they all hate me so they'll fuck me over for the smallest thing. (all of them know my name by heart already)

• +1
its considered lying to staff/failure to identify to staff. they all hate me so they'll fuck me over for the smallest thing. (all of them know my name by heart already)
this is kekfuel tbh XD

• +1
Tell us more then.
Well this one time me and my friends were walking down a hall just talking and laughing having a good time, and then suddenly this really short blonde administrator who hates me, popped out from behind a wall and searched all of us and kept me there but let all my friends go. There was a small empty can of ranch dressing on the floor, and she said she was gonna write me up for littering and I called her a midget. All the other stuff I got in trouble for is doing really childish shit like throwing food, jumping on tables, etc. Stuff only people my age find funny.

• +1
Ever since that day every single time she looks at me she has this really disgusted look on her face. One time I was just sitting in the office waiting to talk to my counselor to get a class schedule change, and she was there talking to another administrator. I adjusted myself in the seat (made a little bit of noise) she stopped talking, completely turned around, and stared at me with the ugliest face I've seen in the longest time, then turned back around and continued talking to the other administrator. Fuckin yikes
Fortunately for me, two of the male administrators are bodybuilders and they really like me. When I got suspended I sat in the office with the two of them, one of them being the powerlifting coach, and we just talked about weightlifting for like an hour until school ended. They both like me and try to help me out whenever I get roped :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 281
Ever since that day every single time she looks at me she has this really disgusted look on her face. One time I was just sitting in the office waiting to talk to my counselor to get a class schedule change, and she was there talking to another administrator. I adjusted myself in the seat (made a little bit of noise) she stopped talking, completely turned around, and stared at me with the ugliest face I've seen in the longest time, then turned back around and continued talking to the other administrator. Fuckin yikes
Fortunately for me, two of the male administrators are bodybuilders and they really like me. When I got suspended I sat in the office with the two of them, one of them being the powerlifting coach, and we just talked about weightlifting for like an hour until school ended. They both like me and try to help me out whenever I get roped :)
Holy shit lmao. Me and my friends used to fuck with the angry class autist. This dude would wear calf sleeves, elbow guards, and short short to the school gym and then just stare angrily at himself in the mirror for an hour. Not joking. He would do sprints and swear loudly under his breath every step.

Anyway me and my friends used to challenge him to races to get to homeroom the fastest. I'd say "nice job Connor you almost let me beat you that time" and he would say under his breath loudly "I wasn't racing you, you fucking retard"

• +1
Holy shit lmao. Me and my friends used to fuck with the angry class autist. This dude would wear calf sleeves, elbow guards, and short short to the school gym and then just stare angrily at himself in the mirror for an hour. Not joking. He would do sprints and swear loudly under his breath every step.

Anyway me and my friends used to challenge him to races to get to homeroom the fastest. I'd say "nice job Connor you almost let me beat you that time" and he would say under his breath loudly "I wasn't racing you, you fucking retard"
In middleschool I used to fuck with people so hard, like If I did the shit I did back then I'd get my fucking ass beat. I used to go up to random people and grab them by their heads and shake them. I did it a lot to this one kid in particular who always wore a fedora to school. I'd knock the fedora off and shake him by his head all the time, dick move by me but me and my friends thought it was hilarious. Luckily for me back in middleschool every single person is weak, so whoever was the tallest would be considered the biggest one, and I was like 5'10 while everyone else was like 5'2, so I could get away with doing a lot of stuff lmfao.

• +1
In middleschool I used to fuck with people so hard, like If I did the shit I did back then I'd get my fucking ass beat. I used to go up to random people and grab them by their heads and shake them. I did it a lot to this one kid in particular who always wore a fedora to school. I'd knock the fedora off and shake him by his head all the time, dick move by me but me and my friends thought it was hilarious. Luckily for me back in middleschool every single person is weak, so whoever was the tallest would be considered the biggest one, and I was like 5'10 while everyone else was like 5'2, so I could get away with doing a lot of stuff lmfao.
LMFAO! I was autistic but a true alpha in middle school. Me and my friends would always fuck with this angry fat kid who wore a fedora jfllll. And I'd make comics about the teachers and making fun of them. Posted it all around the school WITH MY NAME ON THE BOTTOM so all my teachers fucking hated me except my best friend's mom who taught us cuz I would make any about her.

• +1
u goias r nuts tbh

• +1
Woaaa vintage lksmsxx