had a fight at the store

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
I went to the store to buy some sirloin steak ,entered the store then some 80y old prick looked at me wrong I immediately threw a jab at him boom he fell off then guy who works there attacked me and then 2 men visitors started beating me damn I'm OK my brain is good no damage even though they kicked me in my head with legs omg like soccer kicks
Now im here at home beaten up looking at my bathmate cuz I have 4.75 inch dick right now and I need at least 6 inches by next Tuesday when mother sister comes to visit us

@Marsik

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and ropemax
@JudgeandJury @ropemax

Low inhib fightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I went to the store to buy some sirloin steak ,entered the store then some 80y old prick looked at me wrong I immediately threw a jab at him boom he fell off then guy who works there attacked me and then 2 men visitors started beating me damn I'm OK my brain is good no damage even though they kicked me in my head with legs omg like soccer kicks
Now im here at home beaten up looking at my bathmate cuz I have 4.75 inch dick right now and I need at least 6 inches by next Tuesday when mother sister comes to visit us

@Marsik

I'm OK my brain is good no damage
Makhachev

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I'm not, but there is a bull lurking in the grass here
chit this dirty gipsy is size of my leg im not scared of him i take shits bigger than that kid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and ropemax
chit this dirty gipsy is size of my leg im not scared of him i take shits bigger than that kid
He's an analyst. He knows the best time to throw a punch 👊🏻

He's an analyst. He knows the best time to throw a punch 👊🏻
how he gonna think when to throw a pucnh if i take him down after like half a second bro is he einstein tier smart

how he gonna think when to throw a pucnh if i take him down after like half a second bro is he einstein tier smart
Too much iq will make you freeze up and second guess. He claims 125 iq optimal tier 🤙