Had a fight with a girl I'm into and I apologized yet she hasn't texted me in three days when she used to text first almost always, any advice?

CtrlAltDelete

CtrlAltDelete

ㅤㅤ
A few days ago we were teasing each other and she ended up saying some shit over text that really pissed me off (which later turned out to be a misunderstanding on my part) so I responded meanly and well.... she didn't like that very much and ended up getting cold. Apologized to her and she accepted, but I still felt like she was being dry with me so I stopped texting her, and now it's been three days. I know she doesn't hate me, but she hasn't texted me yet and it's been three days even though she'd text first a lot of times prior to this little problem we had.

Any suggestions on what my next move should be, and if I'm doing anything wrong? Do I text her again? When I did text her, she seemed dry, that's why I stopped texting her for three days and figured if she's into me she'd text me first but she hasn't done that, YET she wasn't like this before we had this fight, so.......

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, LILMAXILLA, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Niggee

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryan and CtrlAltDelete
send her dick pic to find out (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 15099, seimakkak and 6 others
Nigget

• WTF
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
give serious responses pls (y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
imagine reading this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deepraj7, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
She probably find a another guy or get attracted by another male, move on.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 761, metagross and 1 other person
If u apologized it’s already over

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Turin, Deleted member 15180 and 4 others
She probably find a another guy or get attracted by another male, move on.
That's what I kinda thought aswell because she told me some other guy was simping for her.... Yet it sounded like he was going for her sister so I'm very surprised if there's something between them.

Would you say it's worth it to text her again and see if there's anything between us still? Just like one last time, or do I just give up from now? I noticed that she wouldn't get online as often anymore since I don't text her and I see her literally getting on to see if I'm online or not then gets off. I have a feeling she's not completely over me yet, and there COULD also be someone else but I'm unsure.

Any idea?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigNigga69, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
That's what I kinda thought aswell because she told me some other guy was simping for her.... Yet it sounded like he was going for her sister so I'm very surprised if there's something between them.

Would you say it's worth it to text her again and see if there's anything between us still? Just like one last time, or do I just give up from now? I noticed that she wouldn't get online as often anymore since I don't text her and I see her literally getting on to see if I'm online or not then gets off. I have a feeling she's not completely over me yet, and there COULD also be someone else but I'm unsure.

Any idea?
Heheee bozo wtf are you talking about, stop cucking and texting go drink cold water over your gf. Its long gone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
She was secretly turned on that someone had the balls to be mean to her for once and she was shit testing you to see if you were putting on a tough guy act or if you would actually break and apologize after she ignored you. If you had held out a little longer she would have started texting you again but since you apologized her pussy dried up like death valley in the summer time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: carnage, BigNigga69, Deleted member 14280 and 10 others
Heheee boyo wtf are you talking about, stop cucking and texting go drink cold water over your gf. Its long gone.
But why are you so sure? If I text her one last time to really see what this is all about, wouldn't that be better? She might've just felt like I don't wanna talk to her because when we had that fight in the original post, I kinda did tell her that idgaf about her or something along those lines and she maybe still feels like I actually don't wanna talk to her.

At the same time I kinda don't wanna text her though lmao

• +1
She was secretly turned on that someone had the balls to be mean to her for once and she was shit testing you to see if you were putting on a tough guy act or if you would actually break and apologize after she ignored you. If you had held out a little longer she would have started texting you again but since you apologized her pussy dried up like death valley in the summer time.
Holy shit I think you're right. Is it over or can I redeem myself?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 761 and Catawampus
Holy shit I think you're right. Is it over or can I redeem myself?
I would wait until she reinitiates contact if/when she does. If you text her first after 3 days she'll know she's been living in your head rent free and will dry her up even further. If she actually likes u she will text again in a few days probably, if she doesn't at least your dignity hasn't gotten harmed further.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and CtrlAltDelete
A few days ago we were teasing each other and she ended up saying some shit over text that really pissed me off (which later turned out to be a misunderstanding on my part) so I responded meanly and well.... she didn't like that very much and ended up getting cold. Apologized to her and she accepted, but I still felt like she was being dry with me so I stopped texting her, and now it's been three days. I know she doesn't hate me, but she hasn't texted me yet and it's been three days even though she'd text first a lot of times prior to this little problem we had.

Any suggestions on what my next move should be, and if I'm doing anything wrong? Do I text her again? When I did text her, she seemed dry, that's why I stopped texting her for three days and figured if she's into me she'd text me first but she hasn't done that, YET she wasn't like this before we had this fight, so.......

Any idea?
But why are you so sure? If I text her one last time to really see what this is all about, wouldn't that be better? She might've just felt like I don't wanna talk to her because when we had that fight in the original post, I kinda did tell her that idgaf about her or something along those lines and she maybe still feels like I actually don't wanna talk to her.

At the same time I kinda don't wanna text her though lmao
Imagine reading all this shit
38540FEB BA6C 46EF 9307 1B8E5D7FAD5D

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

you are a pussy, why didnt you ask her on a date or make a move if you texting for so long. keep simping faggot
You wanna bang her ? now you wiat for her to text you for 2 weeks, if you text her first you lose. If she doenst tsxt you in 2 weeks you text her and after short convo you ask her out and try to makeout with her.

Anything else is simping.
If she texts you in the next 2 weeks. you waot for 24h without putting a seen on her text and then respond and have short convo and ask her out.

But from what i see you are already in simp zone/friend zone, she got angry because you didnt behave like the beta validating cuck you are so she texts other 500 dudes who give her validation and no shit. simple enuf girls just wanna have fun

you are a pussy, why didnt you ask her on a date or make a move if you texting for so long. keep simping faggot
You wanna bang her ? now you wiat for her to text you for 2 weeks, if you text her first you lose. If she doenst tsxt you in 2 weeks you text her and after short convo you ask her out and try to makeout with her.

If she texts you in the next 2 weeks. you waot for 24h without putting a seen on her text and then respond and have short convo and ask her out.

But from what i see you are already in simp zone/friend zone, she got angry because you didnt behave like the beta validating cuck you are so she texts other 500 dudes who give her validation and no shit. simple enuf girls just wanna have fun
OK, will do that.

The reason why I didn't ask her out is because I just didn't gather the confidence to do it. We went to the movies once and it was just us so that counts as a "date" I guess, but I never really initiated anything because my heart just dropped and I had raging boners everytime we'd get incredibly close that I didn't wanna make things look awkward (keeping it real ngl).

But all in all, you're right; I need to get my shit together lol. It's just that I never really was serious about girls until now.

• +1
OK, will do that.

The reason why I didn't ask her out is because I just didn't gather the confidence to do it. We went to the movies once and it was just us so that counts as a "date" I guess, but I never really initiated anything because my heart just dropped and I had raging boners everytime we'd get incredibly close that I didn't wanna make things look awkward (keeping it real ngl).

But all in all, you're right; I need to get my shit together lol. It's just that I never really was serious about girls until now.
all the time you dont have the ballz to ask her out there is another guy who has and is going on a date with her and smashing :/

You are very based guy ngl. Also one of rare not short attention spawn people here jfl

But the problem is I'm in similar situation to op that sometimes you end on a note where you feel she ain't coming back if you don't hit her up first but pretending to be non salty non desperate like nothing happened. Like for example girl I was texting said out of blue don't text me anymore like wut? And in situations like that it's loss either way. I had to ask wtf why what did I say? Only to get nothing it's just I don't want to text anyone right now. After that she probably won't text first ever. So you can either try again as I said playing cool like it didn't happen or it's a wrap I think don't have much expirence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and CtrlAltDelete
You are very based guy ngl. Also one of rare not short attention spawn people here jfl

But the problem is I'm in similar situation to op that sometimes you end on a note where you feel she ain't coming back if you don't hit her up first but pretending to be non salty non desperate like nothing happened. Like for example girl I was texting said out of blue don't text me anymore like wut? And in situations like that it's loss either way. I had to ask wtf why what did I say? Only to get nothing it's just I don't want to text anyone right now. After that she probably won't text first ever. So you can either try again as I said playing cool like it didn't happen or it's a wrap I think don't have much expirence
That's what I'm thinking too. At the same time a part of me tells me if she really likes me she'll text me again, but then again I remember that she's probably thinking the same thing (assuming she actually IS into me), and so the relationship reaches a stalemate because neither side is willing to compromise and send a message first.

I figure giving it time then texting could help re-ignite interest in the relationship too. But I say this without any experience and only off of speculation.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 761
That's what I'm thinking too. At the same time a part of me tells me if she really likes me she'll text me again, but then again I remember that she's probably thinking the same thing (assuming she actually IS into me), and so the relationship reaches a stalemate because neither side is willing to compromise and send a message first.

I figure giving it time then texting could help re-ignite interest in the relationship too. But I say this without any experience and only off of speculation.
Exactly.

But deep down I think we are fucked. Like from what you write and my epxirene if I look objectively power balance or level of caring is giga obvious. So probably over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, metagross and CtrlAltDelete
Need you and the girl's PSL ratings for context or I can't give advice sorry.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
Exactly.

But deep down I think we are fucked. Like from what you write and my epxirene if I look objectively power balance or level of caring is giga obvious. So probably over
Brutal, I really really like this girl tbh. I hope it's not over, I legit never liked a girl this much before.

• +1
Need you and the girl's PSL ratings for context or I can't give advice sorry.
We're both looksmatched IMHO, and I don't say this to toot my own horn or whatever JFL. She maybe mogs me by 0.25-0.5PSL just because she has hazel eyes and I have shitty brown eyes, but I don't think it's a big deal idk.

As far as attraction goes, she's let me touch her hair quite often and get touchy with her (at times even pushing herself closer to me to where I almost had a full grip over her tits JFL. Thinking back I could've definitely made a move but I'm too high inhib around women I really like), she's incredibly comfortable with me. Casually rests her head against mine aswell. Body-wise I mog her hard aswell, I'm like 5' 9" and she's 5' 3".

You could say we're both 5PSL.

• +1

if you text first you give her all the power and intrest, i do hit up girls i banged occasionally or girls i used to talk before or any prospect.
But i text them, have a short 5-20 msg and ask her for a drink/coffee etc.
i dont understand how people have patience will or time to text to a girl you not banging/banged...

• +1
We're both looksmatched IMHO, and I don't say this to toot my own horn or whatever JFL. She maybe mogs me by 0.25-0.5PSL just because she has hazel eyes and I have shitty brown eyes, but I don't think it's a big deal idk.

As far as attraction goes, she's let me touch her hair quite often and get touchy with her (at times even pushing herself closer to me to where I almost had a full grip over her tits JFL. Thinking back I could've definitely made a move but I'm too high inhib around women I really like), she's incredibly comfortable with me. Casually rests her head against mine aswell. Body-wise I mog her hard aswell, I'm like 5' 9" and she's 5' 3".

You could say we're both 5PSL.
Pm me I'm kinda based on ratings I can tell you if you are off

• +1
if you text first you give her all the power and intrest, i do hit up girls i banged occasionally or girls i used to talk before or any prospect.
But i text them, have a short 5-20 msg and ask her for a drink/coffee etc.
i dont understand how people have patience will or time to text to a girl you not banging/banged...
Try to get into her pants bro. You can't hit up jbs as agressively as that like you can older girls if you are not really close. If you are stranger like me you have to go slow

Np hopefully you remember tbh that the way I asked for advice with my ONETISI. Best way to know for sure where you stand
Don't know why I can't PM you. Can you PM me instead?

• +1
Try to get into her pants bro. You can't hit up jbs as agressively as that like you can older girls if you are not really close. If you are stranger like me you have to go slow
where do you hit them up? IG?
i know from tinder that my fastes fuck were 18-23 y olds

where do you hit them up? IG?
i know from tinder that my fastes fuck were 18-23 y olds
Yeah I hit on ig bro.

But I go for like 16 year olds. So it fucks me up in terms of game. I can't go agressive I have to get to know them in familiar cuckish type of way so she feels like she knows me. It's hard to get them out on a date. I lose too much points this way man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Yeah I hit on ig bro.

But I go for like 16 year olds. So it fucks me up in terms of game. I can't go agressive I have to get to know them in familiar cuckish type of way so she feels like she knows me. It's hard to get them out on a date. I lose too much points this way man
how old are you/ pretend to be ?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Shouldn’t have apologized. Instant respect lose.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, CtrlAltDelete, Deleted member 761 and 2 others

A woman texts with around 20 guys per day (give or take).
If she really liked you and texted you first, then maybe she reduced this a little bit.
But as soon as you two were arguing, she texted her orbiters again and asked for their support. After 3 days she has mostly forgotten about you and is thinking about getting fucked by the hottest looking dude she talks to right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Deleted member 11388
Advice: Never apologize.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15099, Kmscurry and 3 others
Act as if you have 100 bitches waiting in a line for you. Not like she's worth anything to you.

• +1
Reactions: SunShine Senpai and CtrlAltDelete
Sorry to hear, but it sounds potentially kinda over.

Shouldn’t have apologized. Instant respect lose.
For daily life. I think one should apologize, when one beleives one did actually something wrong.
In a relationships with women? I still think, it's kinda like that also. But I prefered to do a nice thing, guesture, etc.; as a way to apologise than with words.

Last edited:
Idk how to close this thread cause we're on good terms now and I'm still texting her

• +1