Had a fight with Chad tonight

D

Deleted member 18494

Diamond
I was drunk and he was with a group of foids.
I bumped into him he bumped into me and we both started an argument and then, he toke his iPhone and started calling for his friends even though i was alone.
He came to me after his friend came, I went to him we stood head to head he tried to intimidate me I didn't let myself be intimidated and then he punched me, but i have 5 years of kickbox-experience, so i didn’t let him hit me.
We got in a fight and i fucked this bitch up.

Long story short, i won and he embarrassed himself, but the foids still will fuck him tonight because he looked kinda good

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Shade91, buflek and 19 others
You should have beaten up the whores too and permanently injured him:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Shade91, buflek and 9 others
I was drunk and he was with a group of foids.
I bumped into him he bumped into me and we both started an argument and then, he toke his iPhone and started calling for his friends even though i was alone.
He came to me after his friend came, I went to him we stood head to head he tried to intimidate me I didn't let myself be intimidated and then he punched me, but i have 5 years of kickbox-experience, so i didn’t let him hit me.
We got in a fight and i fucked this bitch up.

Long story short, i won and he embarrassed himself, but the foids still will fuck him tonight because he looked kinda good
acid maxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18814 and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
Subhuman confirmed. Over for you if you do this
Hä ? He wa so scared of me, he couldn’t fight man vs man, had to call for his friends like a pussy

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 18244
Hä ? He wa so scared of me, he couldn’t fight man vs man, had to call for his friends like a pussy
i know, pussiest shit ever when ppl do this

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Mewton and BearBoy
He still coomed in all of them and you wrote essays crying on a mental asylum

He still coomed in all of them and you wrote essays crying on a mental asylum
I will continue to beat up Chad and subhuman-Chad-fanboys like you with pleasure, keep crying :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Maybe you should have beat up your orbitals and maxilla :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
Mabye you should get a life instead of acting „masculine“ anonymous in the internet

if foids were healthy, they would have gone with you as you were the man who can guarantee them survival

but in this meaningless decadent time, they want to "breed" only for beauty (Even though they're probably ugly and are using contraception anyway)

Brutal looks pill; suifuel for martial arts copers.