Had a fight with my parents

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
They say that my oneitis is bad news and they can't understand why I like her. I legit have never heard them talk so badly over someone espeically my father. He talks so low of her as if she is scum of the earth or smth.

And they talk about her as if she is dangerous to me. JFL at thinnking I'm some weakling and that this bitch has any power over me. I manipulated her into sex, I am in control and I have alread won by taking my serotonin back.

But of course, she hurt me once and they are scared that their son is in danger once again so they talk shit about her. I don't like their attitude and I certaintly don't like how they think I'm weak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You need to feel the testosterone flowing through your veins. Let it power your neurons to convince your parents and your oneitis that you are the alpha male and what you say goes. Do this or death tbh!!!.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 6401
You need to feel the testosterone flowing through your veins. Let it power your neurons to convince your parents and your oneitis that you are the alpha male and what you say goes. Do this or death tbh!!!.

Ain't so alpha when you live with your parents.

• +1
  • +1
JFL at your parents giving a fuck who you hang around with and you giving a fuck what they think.

• +1
It's OK bro just make a diary about her then after 2 years give it to her

She will appreciate the effort guaranteed

• +1
your dad is badboy

• +1