Had a fight with single mom about lookism

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So my Stacey single mom whore started saying how confidence is also very important next to looks and that she'd rather date an uglier nice guy over a pretty mean guy.

Then I asked her this:
"If personality/charisma is so important, why are all your exes attractive and tall?"

She flatout became quiet and just stared at me for a minute. Afterwards she said that even tho he's ugly, Jack Nicholson still gets many girls drooling over him. So then I said he's rich and has alot of status which helps him and she just called me sexist and so on to the point I just told her to fuck off.
Got sent to my room so here I am again browsing on looksmax lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, The Dude Abides, DarknLost and 10 others
post pics of your mom instead of your balls

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, FailedNormie, dodt and 4 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 195cm, buflek, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Luister naar Jensen g hij is opzich best based

Do I perhaps make sex onto your mother?

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Your mother is dumb. Also Nicholson isn't even ugly

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
Stop arguing with your mom. You'll lose whatever support you have

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Most people know blackpill but they sugarcoat their words. Do the same

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Deleted member 685
this sounds too fantastic, it almost fake.

If it's not: Holy shit.

• +1
your mom sounds like literal dumb whore. you should move out and cut all ties ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 685
your mom sounds like literal dumb whore. you should move out and cut all ties ASAP
No dude, I can't manage to wageslave all the time yet i'm 16 and still in school

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord and ChoSeungHui
He is jfl
right now hes a fatcel subhuman

but in his prime he was gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo, The Dude Abides, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
No dude, I can't manage to wageslave all the time yet i'm 16 and still in school
Became apathetic to her and everything that involves her. Durning the daytime either stay in room or stay outside where you can't see her.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
f8ec9777ab35d77cd98ae58eaee6ba71.jpg

zz7p0Q9.jpg

mirin that wide palate

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
my mother's stand on lookism is very ambiguous. She never directly talks about it, and neither do I

But I have redpilled her about facial development from a health standpoint, and how I need bigger bones to earn my manhood.

She never really responds to it at all, she financially supports me when I am asking to buy my supplements and that's it.

If my mother were to ever actively try to bluepill me I would probably hit her in the face.

This is not to say that my mother isn't full of shit as well, but at least in the looksmaxxing department she lets me have all the freedom I need.

My mother's reaction to all my BBD talk is the best I could imagine. She supports me in my decisions, but she never takes an active stand on this whole issue, neither red nor bluepill.

Would really suck if I had to feel conscious around my own mother because she thinks I am a physical failure or something.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, Fat cunt and Deleted member 685
my mother's stand on lookism is very ambiguous. She never directly talks about it, and neither do I

But I have redpilled her about facial development from a health standpoint, and how I need bigger bones to earn my manhood.

She never really responds to it at all, she financially supports me when I am asking to buy my supplements and that's it.

If my mother were to ever actively try to bluepill me I would probably hit her in the face.

This is not to say that my mother isn't full of shit as well, but at least in the looksmaxxing department she lets me have all the freedom I need.

My mother's reaction to all my BBD talk is the best I could imagine. She supports me in my decisions, but she never takes an active stand on this whole issue, neither red nor bluepill.

Would really suck if I had to feel conscious around my own mother because she thinks I am a physical failure or something.
Damn ur lucky bro

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Women are hell, man
ya I noticed the quiet confusion when you point out the hypocrisy and then the sudden half assed lie she tells herself to comfort her feels.

OP It is a sad thing your situation.

You liked your dad but he died when you was young and your mother is a whore fool right now who seems to not give much of a shit about your true goals. don't worry bro It will all get better . you have a chance to ascend and fuck those latina bitches you wan't to fuck then settle down some time later and have a son and raise him right and proper. If you make sure your son has high prenatal T and a healthy lifestyle and he will probably become a chad and continue your genetic line easily and of course raise his son like you raised him and his son and his son untill you are responsible for being a creator of 1000s of chads due to your actions and knowledge gained from the redpill that you applied into your raising of your children and you taught them.

btw I want to fuck that that ebony bitch in @SayNoToRotting profile pic.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, RAITEIII, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
OP It is a sad thing your situation.

You liked your dad but he died when you was young and your mother is a whore fool right now who seems to not give much of a shit about your true goals. don't worry bro It will all get better . you have a chance to ascend and fuck those latina bitches you wan't to fuck then settle down some time later and have a son and raise him right and proper. If you make sure your son has high prenatal T and a healthy lifestyle and he will probably become a chad and continue your genetic line easily and of course raise his son like you raised him and his son and his son untill you are responsible for being a creator of 1000s of chads due to your actions and knowledge gained from the redpill that you applied into your raising of your children and you taught them.

btw I want to fuck that that ebony bitch in @SayNoToRotting profile pic.
Thx alot bro for the support, I'm sorry for being racist and being mean to you the other day. You're a nice guy. I hope the best for you too!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and FatJattMofo
So my Stacey single mom whore started saying how confidence is also very important next to looks and that she'd rather date an uglier nice guy over a pretty mean guy.

Then I asked her this:
"If personality/charisma is so important, why are all your exes attractive and tall?"

She flatout became quiet and just stared at me for a minute. Afterwards she said that even tho he's ugly, Jack Nicholson still gets many girls drooling over him. So then I said he's rich and has alot of status which helps him and she just called me sexist and so on to the point I just told her to fuck off.
Got sent to my room so here I am again browsing on looksmax lol
High t low inhib slayer telling your mum to fuck off
If I did that to mine she’d slap me to india and back with her flip flop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
High t low inhib slayer telling your mum to fuck off
If I did that to mine she’d slap me to india and back with her flip flop
is india gynocentric?