Had a girl laying in bed next to me still can't ascend

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Had the girl laying in my bed next to me and she would always be right up against me on the bed but there were 4 other dudes in the room. I'm a virgin this chick thinks I'm like a slayer. We were playing a jackbox game and everyone in the room said since I look like some slayer I probably knew how to make a girl orgasm. She just slightly looked over at me. Jfl. They all think I know how to fuck how the hell do I explain to this girl I'm a 20 year old khhv. If only I wasn't a virgin I could go balls deep in this bitch. She gives me so many opportunities I just don't know how.

Could I just tell her and ask her to help me out? Fuck bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, IWantToMax, Deleted and 22 others
first. I broke this thread's hymen
this thread fucked more times than you did jfl.

I would go to a hooker tbh and then just fuck her.
girls don't like virgin guys so try to keep that slayer image up as long as possible

also what happened with the party?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989, Kingston, 5'8manlet and 15 others
"Aaaaagh I'm soooo handsome but I'm such a shy boy tee hee"
Man up nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: one job away, IEmogger, magnificentcel and 21 others
as soon as you get some alone time with her just start making out with her and then take it somewhere more private to fuck

its literally so simple

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away, Obey, Ponder and 4 others
as soon as you get some alone time with her just start making out with her and then take it somewhere more private to fuck

its literally so simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852

its literally so simple
I dont know how to start making out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Ponder and xefo
I don't know what to do!
Touch her tits, kiss her who fucking cares ,just do something before she realises how much of a virgin faggot u r

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Kristin, Deleted member 7173 and 5 others
Better learn quick.
Your status can crumble faster than the twin towers if she finds out you are a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, magnificentcel, Deleted member 11143 and 6 others
also jfl @ these cringe cucks saying you could pleasure a woman, how beta are they jfc

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
high inhib af tbh ngl

better get that inhib down quick, best way to do it would be to fuck her, u wouldnt instantly be more low inhib in every aspect of life

i dont wanna say just do it but just fuck her ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
Yeah bro Iโ€™ve been and still am in the same boat

girls think ur a fuck boy but ur a virgin

we might have to hooker max
over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, ChestBrah and Ponder
high inhib af tbh ngl

better get that inhib down quick, best way to do it would be to fuck her, u wouldnt instantly be more low inhib in every aspect of life

i dont wanna say just do it but just fuck her ngl
FUCK what if I'm terrible when trying to do it

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Don't, under any circumstances, tell her that you're a virgin.
Chances are that she will be no longer interested. - Better have bad sex than none at all.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 11143, Ponder and 2 others
you guys r too high inhib jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 9852
Don't, under any circumstances, tell her that you're a virgin.
Chances are that she will be no longer interested. - Better have bad sex than none at all.
Is that a literal thing? What the fuck

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
i thought it was like an final exam but it turned out to be a google captcha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Moggee, thecaste and Deleted member 6403
Most women don't like sleeping with virgin guys. If you never mention it, you can still have sex. She can then of course still ask if you're a virgin, but you're already inside.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ponder and Deleted member 8608
Is that a literal thing? What the fuck
Yes, I am 100% serious.
Not every girl is like this, but I think most don't like having sex with virgin guys.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
inject t asap Im dead srs

Yes, I am 100% serious.
Not every girl is like this, but I think most don't like having sex with virgin guys.
Fuck dude what a scam my dick isn't even small it's well above average almost 7 inches but I have no experience and it's just so late in my life...fuck

Had the girl laying in my bed next to me and she would always be right up against me on the bed but there were 4 other dudes in the room. I'm a virgin this chick thinks I'm like a slayer. We were playing a jackbox game and everyone in the room said since I look like some slayer I probably knew how to make a girl orgasm. She just slightly looked over at me. Jfl. They all think I know how to fuck how the hell do I explain to this girl I'm a 20 year old khhv. If only I wasn't a virgin I could go balls deep in this bitch. She gives me so many opportunities I just don't know how.

Donโ€˜t tell her that u are a virgin
Just fuck her

It's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733

I never told, before I had sex first time. That I was vigin.
That's a smart move, imo.
I would go with a story that you had some experience, but not alot, because you have standards/are picky.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
it is so easy. tickle her in the bed make her giggle then kiss her

you guys r too high inhib jfl
Facts when I lost mines we were watching a movie together and I just started kissing her then it just got down to it

• +1
Reactions: JamesWilken3
next thread:

i was with a girl in bed she was touching my dick but then nothing happened.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 11143, IWantToMax and 6 others
No, literally just fuck her you'll instinctively know what to do. I was also 20 when losing it and it was w a girl who had 1-2 boyfriends before me, she couldn't tell that I haven't fucked before. If she wants you then just push her against a wall when you are alone and start making out. You'll figure out the rest, trust me brah.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 11143, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person
No, literally just fuck her you'll instinctively know what to do. I was also 20 when losing it and it was w a girl who had 1-2 boyfriends before me, she couldn't tell that I haven't fucked before. If she wants you then just push her against a wall when you are alone and start making out. You'll figure out the rest, trust me brah.

DonerKebabMerchant

• JFL
Reactions: JamesWilken3 and DonerKebabMerchant
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, IWantToMax, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person

Jfl complaining about volcel

That's what I've been saying as well. It is all instinct, so no need to worry or freak out

• +1
Reactions: DonerKebabMerchant

Just text her and invite her to hang out when there's not 4 other dudes in the room. She'll know what's up.

You have to get her number if you don't have it.

ARE UR T LEVELS THAT LOW THAT U CANT FUCK A BITCH THAT IS LITERALLY OFFERING YOU FREE SEX ?????????
7F31C9D6 6C47 4D88 B4A0 E71764D8BE19

practice on a lower tier girl preferably not a landwhale

also jfl @ these cringe cucks saying you could pleasure a woman, how beta are they jfc
No. jfl @ native being the biggest troll on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: The Moggee and xefo

yeah tell her you are a virgin JFL might as well tell your father so he beats some sense into you

for real tho just get a BJ haha can't really fck up there and you will be even more chad like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back