Had a late night convo with friends about girls.

itsherlossNVM

itsherlossNVM

STeAKFACe** ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
One of my friends act like I’m just the most undateable person in the world. The amount of “the right girl will come” but tell my other friends to go after the girls they want and even try to put them on is crazy.

He acts like any girl that does show some level of interest in me is out to hurt me or finesse me. But outside of that he’s a great friend.

I hate being the underdog in life when I shouldn’t.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, VolcelFTW, HumidVent and 2 others
One of my friends act like I’m just the most undateable person in the world. The amount of “the right girl will come” but tell my other friends to go after the girls they want and even try to put them on is crazy.

He acts like any girl that does show some level of interest in me is out to hurt me or finesse me. But outside of that he’s a great friend.

Don't know how old you are but chances are he's not actually your "friend" if he's telling you those things

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and VolcelFTW

Lmfak @ this niggas pfp

Don't know how old you are but chances are he's not actually your "friend" if he's telling you those things
22, but he’s a great friend regardless he invites me to things and helps me out with a lot of other things.

It’s just when we talk about dating it’s like he thinks I’m a alien from another world or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
I would say he looks like handsome squid ward, not ugly just average
If you’re the one closet to him look wise, he might be trying to establish/maintain a hierarchy. Could be doing it unconsciously or consciously

crab mentality

brah wants to hold their brahs down

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and autistic_tendencies
If you’re the one closet to him look wise, he might be trying to establish/maintain a hierarchy. Could be doing it unconsciously or consciously
Could possibly be. I height mog him hard

• Woah
Reactions: VolcelFTW