D
Deleted member 20927
follow, hang, and breed me
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2022
- Posts
- 544
- Reputation
- 665
I was sneaking through nazi germany but it ended up being Steve’s dream from American dad and it was the end of an episode or something and then I was walking through the same woods as the episode ending and was in Europe and I went to @Arborist ’s house and there were a bunch of incel dudes there and I had to sneak in to see if he was larping but he had a really ugly face but the same body in his pics and I was like damn well his routine definitely works at least looks like I’ll try it. And then these framelet black guys tried killing me in a car chase and I got away to some fetish land and fucked some fertile bitches who weren’t on BC