Had a strange dream a satanist was trying to murder me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I dreamed my brother turned into a satanist and started throwing ninja stars at me and I dodged them and ran into a tattoo parlor and locked the door and told the guy someone was trying to kill me and to lock the door.

He locked the door and called police but my brother found a way in and in my dream I somehow overpowered him and beat him to sleep or some shit.

He revealed to me he was always a satanist. I called my mom and told her I wouldn’t be coming home and I’d have to find a new place to live.

Then I woke up in a weird mood. I was scared as fuck and felt betrayed. I think God wants me to rekindle my relationship with Him.

Movie type shit innit.

@Thompsonz @ropemax @RabidRosaries @Acee

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
You don`t have a brother.

:feelskek:

Your got mogged in your dream

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I had one where someone ripped a hole in my wall and lived in there and they watched me as I slept, then another one where I was a shark and running away from a killer in the water

I unironically had a dream about the most beautiful arab girl that I have ever seen. (2 days ago) I was gonna marry her she was slim with white (not pale but while light olive white color skin) with light brown eyes and the most perfect face and tall slim physique. (Her face looked like an autist female model morph from looksmax but actually harmonious and full of perfection.

After talking to her for hours in my dream I was about to marry her but before I could do that i realized that her father was half black and so I remembered (she looked full arab btw so I couldn't tell without asking her)

This

2746821 1641156199740

Then I called her a filthy nigger and she started crying and called me a racist. Then I woke up from the nightmare. Being this close to getting mutt children was the scariest nightmare I ever had.