The man in the mirror is my only threat
Yeah was crazy man

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 4804, Time Travel and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, Deleted member 2227, lookserumaxeru and 30 others
With two other young men?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Turin, Deleted member 1089 and 36 others
Who had the biggest cock out of the three of you guys?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Turin, Ruby, Deleted member 2227 and 38 others
no pic no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and rydofx
So one of them weighed 250 pounds. How much was the other? 350 pounds?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4804, hebbewem and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, diggbicc and Deleted member 3702
Here... positivity guys. You failed the test. Do not react like this. You were provoked. You succumbed. You will learn and be better in the future.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4804, Fear and 2 others
What does a penis in the anus feel like?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
8 replies in 30 seconds alert dopamine going crazy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 4804, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 2 others
Here... positivity guys. You failed the test. Do not react like this. You were provoked. You succumbed. You will learn and be better in the future.
Homosexual

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
keep crying for gandy,
he's THE father of my pheno
So you have bird beak Jew pheno

My prays go out for you it's must be horrid

I felt a rage deep inside my bowels when I saw this title.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and BigBoy
So one of them weighed 250 pounds. How much was the other? 350 pounds?

I felt a rage deep inside my bowels when I saw this title.
You're gonna make it man. Don't foster negative emotions. I made this thread to see the reactions which I expected and it was funny but I'm not a dickhead, I actually gave a lot of people here good advice in the past and I'm not even totally blackpilled like most people are. Being formulaic and stilted in your ego is an easy way to stay high inhib and prevent yourself from doing things and avoiding opportunities. So please ignore some of the completely inane things that are regurgitated here every day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and diggbicc
SOMEONE TAG PIETROSIEK I CAN’T HE’S IGNORING ME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, DidntRead, Chadelite and 3 others
Pics or it didnt happen

seth boutta go ape shit if his depression and anxiety mega thread doesn’t get this type of reaction in under 20 mins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Chadelite, BigBoy and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sonicgamer1337, Deleted member 2227, wristcel and 2 others
@Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
seth boutta go ape shit if his depression and anxiety mega thread doesn’t get this type of reaction in under 20 mins
Damn right. I'm overhauled with work and college work and idk whether to publish it bc maybe it won't be comprehensive enough and if it is super comprehensive, maybe it won't get enough positive feedback and the dopamine alerts won't warrant the effort put into it. ya feel me?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and BigBoy
@Seth Walsh Where do i buy ghkcu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2846
positivity guys
Guys, as he said keep calm, and learn to read between the lines.
He means that he had sex and gets SeroPOSITIV -ity.
So take your conclusions guys, Congrats Op !

Damn right. I'm overhauled with work and college work and idk whether to publish it bc maybe it won't be comprehensive enough and if it is super comprehensive, maybe it won't get enough positive feedback and the dopamine alerts won't warrant the effort put into it. ya feel me?
maybe if u had ur old name halo it would get the reacts tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
@Seth Walsh Where do i buy ghkcu
I get mine from reverseskinaging.com. The tracking number of my last shipment didn't update and it hasn't arrived after 13 days so they re-sent the order. (hope I receive double)...

They're owned by skinbiology which is Dr Pickart's brand so they're the only source of GHK-cu cream/serum I trust.

• +1
I get mine from reverseskinaging.com. The tracking number of my last shipment didn't update and it hasn't arrived after 13 days so they re-sent the order. (hope I receive double)...

They're owned by skinbiology which is Dr Pickart's brand so they're the only source of GHK-cu cream/serum I trust.
How would you recommend using it for hair growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bechadish
Idk maybe you do. I don't know
so talking about positivity, how's your tonight HIV positivity going on bro ?
Idk maybe you do. I don't know

Serotonin positivity? Can't understand this tbh..
french translation of HIV positivity bro

HIV-positive people or seropositives are people who have the human immunodeficiency virus HIV, the agent of the currently incurable disease AIDS.

so talking about positivity, how's your tonight HIV positivity going on bro ?

french translation of HIV positivity bro
Shit banter

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and Bechadish
Nice
How did you do that? Was it easy to convince them to make threesome? Tell me more bro

also, I am tagging pietro
@Pietrosiek

• JFL
i'm sorry i wish i were gey to feel your pain.
"You say be positive so how's your HIV positive going"

That's an insane triple entendre how do you even think of that? wow! Very smart and witty

• Love it
"You say be positive so how's your HIV positive going"

That's an insane triple entendre how do you even think of that? wow! Very smart and witty
always, always ! I love playing with words meaning.
btw mirin the french word "entendre", it's in itself a double entendre.

i dont remember asking

Nice
How did you do that? Was it easy to convince them to make threesome? Tell me more bro

also, I am tagging pietro
@Pietrosiek
Tbh I funnymaxxed. I was just in a really good mood and in a decent social situation in a bar where there wasn't music blaring to the point where nobody could hear eachother.

I hate how people say everything is all about looks. There's so much more to it. You need to genuinely be happy and have some direction and motivation. Appearance is like the benchmark but from there it's not easy. If you're going through shit in your life unrelated to your appearance, it always shows in your expression. That's why you pretty much need to everythingmax and positivitymax because there's been tons of times I've been brutally mogged by people half a foot shorter than me and less good looking.

Also if you aren't "6 PSL+" or whatever... even though PSL is just some made up thing, being angry and all fucked up about it just makes things worse.

A typical "Chad" is never manifesting depression and despair; yes, due to his circumstances and continual life experiences, but if he were to, his looks wouldn't make up for that. Trying to be less cynical and black-and-white goes a long way, especially when those feelings and emotions bounce onto everyone you meet.
always, always ! I love playing with words meaning.
btw mirin the french word "entendre", it's in itself a double entendre.

why is there over 100 people in here????

Seriously reconsidering doing high effort threads in future there's no way they'd get over 20 viewers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, RAITEIII and 2 others
Tbh I funnymaxxed. I was just in a really good mood and in a decent social situation in a bar where there wasn't music blaring to the point where nobody could hear eachother.

I hate how people say everything is all about looks. There's so much more to it. You need to genuinely be happy and have some direction and motivation. Appearance is like the benchmark but from there it's not easy. If you're going through shit in your life unrelated to your appearance, it always shows in your expression. That's why you pretty much need to everythingmax and positivitymax because there's been tons of times I've been brutally mogged by people half a foot shorter than me and less good looking.

Also if you aren't "6 PSL+" or whatever... even though PSL is just some made up thing, being angry and all fucked up about it just makes things worse.

A typical "Chad" is never manifesting depression and despair; yes, due to his circumstances and continual life experiences, but if he were to, his looks wouldn't make up for that. Trying to be less cynical and black-and-white goes a long way, especially when those feelings and emotions bounce onto everyone you meet.

View attachment 284046

Seriously reconsidering doing high effort threads in future there's no way they'd get over 20 viewers

Oui, je le parle, mon éminent camarade.

I have to admit, even if you'r high, your analysis of attraction has always some truth, even more when you talk about social expectation regarding one's looks, it's pretty accurate.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Seth Walsh
Oui, je le parle, mon éminent camarade.

I have to admit, even if you'r high, your analysis of attraction has always some truth, even more when you talk about social expectation regarding one's looks, it's pretty accurate.
oui bien, j'y ai habitè environ il y a six ans... alors je me souvenis un peu du langue mais d'etre honnete je suce :y'all:

• JFL

View attachment 284046

It kinda makes sense ngl lol ovER