Had a threesome for the first time

I thought x30001 was a geek?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Nice
How did you do that? Was it easy to convince them to make threesome? Tell me more bro

also, I am tagging pietro
@Pietrosiek
Is that you in your avi?
Y-you are beautiful no homo

I get mine from reverseskinaging.com. The tracking number of my last shipment didn't update and it hasn't arrived after 13 days so they re-sent the order. (hope I receive double)...

They're owned by skinbiology which is Dr Pickart's brand so they're the only source of GHK-cu cream/serum I trust.
How long have you been using it? Any noticeable effects? And where can you buy betaine?

Damn right. I'm overhauled with work and college work and idk whether to publish it bc maybe it won't be comprehensive enough and if it is super comprehensive, maybe it won't get enough positive feedback and the dopamine alerts won't warrant the effort put into it. ya feel me?
Make it bro, anything helps.

Although most on the forum oppose personality and low inhib maxing, many of us are looking for ways to improve ourselves.

How does It compare with regular sex?

• +1
Reactions: Michael
same here man. Fun times

Didn t care,i mog u to the oblivion

I hate how people say everything is all about looks. There's so much more to it. You need to genuinely be happy and have some direction and motivation.

No, what I need is to look like a god. That makes me happy.

Can't imagine having a threesome with another man.

Imagine just looking at eachother whilst it happens. Awkward af.

You alright mate? Having a good time? Yeah me too, lets switch sides.

Like those awkward smiles when you see a mutual friend you don't really know in the street.

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
No, what I need is to look like a god. That makes me happy.
You don't know if looking like a god makes you happy because you've never experienced being happy as a result of looking like a god; because you don't look like a god.

The Chad @Kingkellz and @Patient A and the Virgin @Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz