Had a very gympilling conversation with my sister

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I was catching up with my sister and I told her I have been going to the gym. She instantly called me out "ohhh so you are becoming one of those gym bros, trying to get a girlfriend huh?" I asked her if she thinks it will work. She said "It will definitely help, when I go out with boys who have good shoulders and abs I always just want to fall in love with them." She also said "Just don't be one of those douchebags only interested in hooking up."

Fucking Lifefuel. Some interviews of women on the street say they don't care about body, like dad bods, they say body only helps a little blah blah blah. Made me start to think gym might be cope. But this definitely made me feel better about all the hours I am putting into diet and training. According to my sister Gym definitely helps.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigNigga69, Gargantuan, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
I was catching up with my sister and I told her I have been going to the gym. She instantly called me out "ohhh so you are becoming one of those gym bros, trying to get a girlfriend huh?" I asked her if she thinks it will work. She said "It will definitely help, when I go out with boys who have good shoulders and abs I always just want to fall in love with them." She also said "Just don't be one of those douchebags only interested in hooking up."

Fucking Lifefuel. Some interviews of women on the street say they don't care about body, like dad bods, they say body only helps a little blah blah blah. Made me start to think gym might be cope. But this definitely made me feel better about all the hours I am putting into diet and training. According to my sister Gym definitely helps.
Gym isn't cope, don't trust retarded incels who only hope to bring you down so you don't ascend.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 11414, Gargantuan and 4 others
Lol this is lifefuel for me too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
you step in the gym, spending years lifting, cutting, bulking, and cutting again, force feeding yourself 4000 calories a day of nothing but chicken rice and broccoli, while some 120 lbs 6 psl 6'4" Chad with a 14 inch bideltoid impregnates your oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Patient A and Deleted member 7112
you step in the gym, spending years lifting, cutting, bulking, and cutting again, force feeding yourself 4000 calories a day of nothing but chicken rice and broccoli, while some 120 lbs 6 psl 6'4" Chad with a 14 inch bideltoid impregnates your oneitis
Yes that is reality, you simply can't compete with genetic superiority but does that mean you should give up and die because all your efforts are in "vain"? You would say that any form of self-improvement is cope but the very fact that you are typing this post implies you are still living and not very keen on your Nihilistic tendencies which is a form of cope.

TDLR Living is cope so just kill yourself bro.

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 14561 and 2 others
Yes that is reality, you simply can't compete with genetic superiority but does that mean you should give up and die because all your efforts are in "vain"? You would say that any form of self-improvement is cope but the very fact that you are typing this post implies you are still living and not very keen on your Nihilistic tendencies which is a form of cope.

agreed im roping tomorrow

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11414 and Patient A

he is indian bro thats why he has given up

• So Sad
Reactions: Sny
Hit the gym and then fuck all the woman you want.

Gym is by far the most legit looksmax for average guys
If you post on this website and don't go to the gym regularly just kill yourself tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414 and Gargantuan
I gym maxxed back before all the gyms shut down but did too many squats so my sister would compliment my thick legs and ass.

"It will definitely help, when I go out with boys who have good shoulders and abs I always just want to fall in love with them." She also said "Just don't be one of those douchebags only interested in hooking up."
lol ur sister is a whore who has been pump n dumped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Idrissmaxxing, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person

in what fuckin reality do you guys live JFL
there arent many giants chads out ther fuckin every women wtf

having a nice body, personality and money helps getting a gf.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
>Says that she wants to date a guy because of his abs and shoulders
>Gets angry when they are superficial
At least she's being honest lol. I would have roped if she said "I like confident funny dad bod guys"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Lmao and Patient A

bench is only 20 lbs away from 225 for me rn
and man the difference in how im treated with my body changes are crazy
gym is not cope especially if you have a good frame/ shoulder to waist ratio

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275
The only IOIs (staring, playing with hair, initiating interaction) from dykes i ever get is when im wearing ripped jeans, tight fitted t-shirt and baseball cap. Im muscular, 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
bench is only 20 lbs away from 225 for me rn
and man the difference in how im treated with my body changes are crazy
gym is not cope especially if you have a good frame/ shoulder to waist ratio
i can one-repmax 255lbs and I look like shit tbh. I also overhead press 160lbs

Probably too high bodyfat%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875

Don't listen to the second part. Just fuck whatever whores you can. Even promise a relationship before "changing your mind." We must ALL do this.

It is women's job to be sexually selective, it is our job to be selective in our LTRs.