Had a weird ass dream

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
First I was some black ex-chinese special forces guy in China that became a food courier

Then I was some kid on a school field trip to some posh restaurant (I suspect this is a replay of a previous dream)

I also owned a portion of land in some unnamed country

Wtf is this shit?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Alt Number 3
pics or larp

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Those are nice dream boys. Did you fuck some Stacie’s?

• So Sad
Those are nice dream boys. Did you fuck some Stacie’s?
No. But I did see some kid get rejected. I myself got rejected too :feelswah: :feelswah:

in a next dream I’ll break the boundaries of everything and rape if I can

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
First I was some black ex-chinese special forces guy in China that became a food courier

Then I was some kid on a school field trip to some posh restaurant (I suspect this is a replay of a previous dream)

I also owned a portion of land in some unnamed country

Wtf is this shit?
Look it up. Dreams might have a meaning

• +1
World is going to end

• +1
Weirdly everytime I get near a girl in my dream either to say hi or rape, I wake up. This has made me very angry

• So Sad
I had another sex dream last night. I remember getting head but not much else. It was heavenly, the dopamine was insane, even while I was sleeping.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
I had another sex dream last night. I remember getting head but not much else. It was heavenly, the dopamine was insane, even while I was sleeping.
When I had dreams with girls for 2 nights in a row a little bit ago I got dopamine rushes but when I woke up I was very sad

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
When I had dreams with girls for 2 nights in a row a little bit ago I got dopamine rushes but when I woke up I was very sad
Indeed, I think it was my oneitis, which is why I was so happy, aside from the fact I was getting head lol.

• +1
Weirdly everytime I get near a girl in my dream either to say hi or rape, I wake up. This has made me very angry
Brain is tricking you boyo :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:
Indeed, I think it was my oneitis, which is why I was so happy, aside from the fact I was getting head lol.
I just wanna touch a foid in a dream

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3