Ugliest man alive
Things are looking up

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and GuyFromSingapore
Is .org the place for you to post life updates?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
NT mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 33579
What no pussy does to a MF

• +1
Mogs me, I just woke up and I’m already rotting here 💪💪

What is it like? Can you share some details? I hope to experience this too some day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20399 and ReinhardRacist
What is it like? Can you share some details? I hope to experience this too some day
awkward tbh. I think he tried to invite me to the cinema cause he was telling me he had two tickets for a movie but his friend couldn’t go cause he just went off on holiday. But I didn’t quite pick up on it at the time cause autism. Or maybe I’m just reading too much into things. I’m paranoid and very reluctant to enter into any sort of relationship with other human beings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 23558
awkward tbh. I think he tried to invite me to the cinema cause he was telling me he had two tickets for a movie but his friend couldn’t go cause he just went off on holiday. But I didn’t quite pick up on it at the time cause autism. Or maybe I’m just reading too much into things. I’m paranoid and very reluctant to enter into any sort of relationship with other human beings
Try phenibut

• Hmm...
jfl that's actually relatable.

People will tell me about this party they are going to, but then don't invite me directly or ask me what I am doing.
So I feel more like they are trying to dunk on me, bragging about this party they are going to. Or if they expect me to invite myself?

My ego is too high for that shit. Ain't gonna beg some guy if I can go to a party with him.

• +1
jfl that's actually relatable.

People will tell me about this party they are going to, but then don't invite me directly or ask me what I am doing.
So I feel more like they are trying to dunk on me, bragging about this party they are going to. Or if they expect me to invite myself?

My ego is too high for that shit. Ain't gonna beg some guy if I can go to a party with him.
normies will invite u explicitly if they want u to go.

normies will invite u explicitly if they want u to go.
Idk honestly, I feel some of them wouldnt reject me if I invited myself and acted pushy.

But on the otherhand i cant be bothered with that type of shit. Either invite me or fuck off

• +1
Idk honestly, I feel some of them wouldnt reject me if I invited myself and acted pushy.

But on the otherhand i cant be bothered with that type of shit. Either invite me or fuck off
yeah but the dynamic would be kinda fucked that way.

big ego gets in the way also

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston