had another 2 people ask if I model today at work

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
one was a female co worker

and then one was a random couple lol.

feels so weird after being subhuman for so many years to finally achieve. I’ve had 4 people directly compliment my appearance in the last 3 days just at work. i also had a female pt at the gym say watch out handsome but I assume she was just being friendly so I won’t count that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, lemonnz, shalomnigga and 9 others
Pm your ascension

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Heinrich Schmidt, lowiqNormie and 4 others
Thank you for sharing this with us...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, antony 726, kyrre and 11 others

feels so weird after being subhuman for so many years to finally achieve. I’ve had 4 people directly compliment my appearance in the last 3 days just at work. i also had a female pt at the gym say watch out handsome but I assume she was just being friendly so I won’t count that
you're HTN though

• Woah
Reactions: lebronjames23
  • +1
Reactions: Red Fox, PseudoMaxxer and BrahminBoss
Do you wear anaesthesia addicts ?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and lebronjames23
Pm me ascension too i'm curious now

• +1

Literally nobody cares you bragger

• JFL

if this is not a tale then very inspirational user and I wish to achieve this one day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Zenis
Lol your entire goal on this forum is to get validation from incels to fuel your ego

Fucking loser
it was more of a life fuel post. these kinds of posts and seeing people like amnesia and bgms + pneumos posts are what motivated me

and sure I’m the loser 😹😹

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
it was more of a life fuel post. these kinds of posts and seeing people like amnesia and bgms + pneumos posts are what motivated me

and sure I’m the loser 😹😹
How is it motivation when most people here can’t even ascend?

• +1
How is it motivation when most people here can’t even ascend?
not everyone is in the same boat so I’ll try motivate who I can I guess. cuz I know if I never saw other peopes posts my life would of never changed

• Woah
not everyone is in the same boat so I’ll try motivate who I can I guess. cuz I know if I never saw other peopes posts my life would of never changed
I mean I guess it’s motivation for people who can become gl with softmaxximg but for reccesed subhumans like me that need surgery it just makes me wanna kill myself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallman, lemonnz and lebronjames23
I mean I guess it’s motivation for people who can become gl with softmaxximg but for reccesed subhumans like me that need surgery it just makes me wanna kill myself
Sorry bro

• Woah
I also had an insnae ascension

Let me see yours in pms tbh

• +1
What looksmaxes did you implement?

Also pm ascension if you want.

• +1
I got 23 sad reacts just cause of how subhuman I am

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, liberiangrimreaper, User28823 and 2 others
Neck way to small
shit angle tbf , i can send a pic of me in a club next to 2 taller guys and I neck mog both lol

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and Zenis

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, D3v and Zenis
PM me OP, I'm curious about looks tier necessary for that treatment.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Zenis
nigga just get bimax or genioplasty

• Woah

pm your face bhai

• +1
long hair would giga ascend due to hiding subhuman skull proportions, chad eye area plus good bones and lips = crime against looksmaxing for you to not long dark hair maxx and stubble/beardmax if possible
also neckmaxx training obviously

Let me see you @lebronjames23

• +1

Pm pics please

• +1

Handsome at the call center in Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and the BULL
Use a pic at my worst angle theory u coping subhuman jfl
It's literally a straight angle and you're squinting. You aren't even white and look like shit.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and lebronjames23
It's literally a straight angle and you're squinting. You aren't even white and look like shit.
D4C5F7AA EFFA 47EA AF6B 1B2252DA3C6E

@twilight muh not white bro

and it’s a downwards angle looking down u freak. hence making my neck and jaw look narrow asf.

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
The other picture is how you look like in real life, this is cherrypicked. You look like a fucking brown curry. Stop trying to brag to incels because nobody gives a fuck
@WishIwasChico @SteveRogers state of this forum where I’m being called a curry jfl

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Can you pm your ascension? Or link a thread showing it?

• +1