Had anyone here tried the aurachad method to grow taller and actually did

what is it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: basic.yash, kebab, The Antichrist and 1 other person
idk about the methods but the guy tells 18 year olds that are 5'2 that they can get to 5'8 such a fraud

• +1
Reactions: kebab, niggacum492139 and Deleted member 28896
Looks scammy as fuck. If there was any way to make yourself taller outside of LL then short celebs who height fraud would have done it already.

• +1
Reactions: zura, plukee and Deleted member 28896
Looks scammy as fuck. If there was any way to make yourself taller outside of LL then short celebs who height fraud would have done it already.
fair point

i am still growing at 18 tho

It's legit but 80% of the information is already discussed freely online if you look hard enough.

• +1
Reactions: odux
10 cm is closer to 3 inches
I know but he tells people in his insta dms that and then posts it on his story
that u can grow 6 inches etc

It's %100 legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and kebab
E9C9E26A 48D8 45AF 9F51 A0F3822EFB27

Bone remodeling = microfractures via jumping, sprinting, etc.

Nutrition: eat a lot of healthy food

Sleep: 8-9 hours of sleep. They might include sleep stretching which is where u attack ankle weights on ur ankles and hang them over the bed

Posture: straighten ur back

Breathing: nose breathing

Spinemaxxing: decompress via hanging and stretch

Clavicle width: frame max by focusing on compound shoulder and back movements

Hormones: HGH

Like you don’t need to buy this. They just regurgitate them same info you can find for free on here.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, zura, mathis and 2 others
View attachment 2585761

Sleep: 8-9 hours of sleep. They might include sleep stretching which is where u attack ankle weights on ur ankles and hang them over the bed

Like you don’t need to buy this. They just regurgitate them same info you can find for free on here.
thanks for the effort

View attachment 2585761

Jumping to bonesmash heel?

View attachment 2585761

Lmao fr, looksmaxxers will smash their face with a fucking hammer and say shit like this.
looksmaxxers will cripple themselves with limb lengthening surgery and say shit like that still jfl

Lmao fr, looksmaxxers will smash their face with a fucking hammer and say shit like this.
Tiktokcel, bonesmashing is a meme

Have you started this yet?
yes. I've been doing it for a week but I stopped today because I actually researched the cons. You can get shin splints, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, and more. Not worth it for 1-2 cm at most imo

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
yes. I've been doing it for a week but I stopped today because I actually researched the cons. You can get shin splints, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, and more. Not worth it for 1-2 cm at most imo
Anything else you're doing to heightmax

• WTF
Reactions: we_chillingfosho
Btw, those side effects are from bonesmashing heel or microfracturing with jumping and wieghts etc?

2cm is almost an inch tho