had bad experience on Bumble BFF

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I downloaded Bumble BFF as a way to make more friends and expand my social circle. I matched with this guy (34M) who seemed alright and pretty cool and had similar interests. He seemed normal in the chat, so we agreed to grab drinks at a local bar.

However, I did not know that he was gay, even though that does not really matter to me or anything (I'm straight btw). But, during the entire time, he kept going on and on about how I'm so handsome and cute and would repeatedly bring it up and was very handsy and touchy and kept touching my hands a lot that I ended up putting my hands far away and in my jacket pockets. It also felt like he was not even listening to anything I was even saying and didn't really value me as a person but kept focusing on my looks instead.

He repeatedly asked me if I had ever modeled before, kept bringing up that I'm so handsome and cute and that I probably don't have any real problems, and kept ordering more and more drinks and pressuring me to drink more. He also brought up a bunch of very personal details about himself that don't seem appropriate to tell someone you just met (example: he told me about his suicide attempt, told me about some health conditions he dealt with in the past, told me about his experiences with religion and how he rediscovered God) and he had some very strong negative political opinions about a lot of things that I just ended up feeling extremely nervous and scared and terrified.

The whole time, I was extremely uncomfortable and scared and wanted to just leave the bar. He was also physically larger than me and I felt unsafe. He even asked me very weird and lewd and inappropriate questions (example: he asked me how many threesomes I've been in). When I expressed discomfort and tried to change the subject, he would then say, "We're friends. You can tell me anything." I immediately thought in my head, "No, we're not friends. We just met today. We don't even know each other."

I discreetly texted my friend to call me and pretend that it's an emergency. My friend called and I immediately left right then and there.

On the way back home, I was just mortified with the whole thing. I was really hoping to make new friends through Bumble BFF, not experience things like this. Thinking about it, it really made me empathize with women a lot more.

Here I was, meeting a complete stranger at a public bar and he turned out to be a total creep and predator, and I felt very uncomfortable and unsafe at times, and this stranger was a lot larger and stronger than me. I wanted to leave but I just felt frozen and in panic mode. I had to discreetly leave and was visibly shaken and mortified by the whole thing.

When it comes to online dating, women are literally putting their safety at risk. They are meeting a complete and total stranger who is physically larger and stronger and are hoping that he's normal and not someone dangerous. And even then, so many guys are just gross and crass and too sexual and make many inappropriate comments and straight up objectify women. It's off putting when you're treated like a piece of meat and not seen as an actual person.

I was aware of the struggles and risks that women go through in the world of online dating, but experiencing it put it in a whole another perspective.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: whitepilledchad, iam good boy, LegitUser and 3 others
Top 10 things that never happened

@iam good boy

Dalit
I downloaded Bumble BFF as a way to make more friends and expand my social circle. I matched with this guy (34M) who seemed alright and pretty cool and had similar interests. He seemed normal in the chat, so we agreed to grab drinks at a local bar.

However, I did not know that he was gay, even though that does not really matter to me or anything (I'm straight btw). But, during the entire time, he kept going on and on about how I'm so handsome and cute and would repeatedly bring it up and was very handsy and touchy and kept touching my hands a lot that I ended up putting my hands far away and in my jacket pockets. It also felt like he was not even listening to anything I was even saying and didn't really value me as a person but kept focusing on my looks instead.

He repeatedly asked me if I had ever modeled before, kept bringing up that I'm so handsome and cute and that I probably don't have any real problems, and kept ordering more and more drinks and pressuring me to drink more. He also brought up a bunch of very personal details about himself that don't seem appropriate to tell someone you just met (example: he told me about his suicide attempt, told me about some health conditions he dealt with in the past, told me about his experiences with religion and how he rediscovered God) and he had some very strong negative political opinions about a lot of things that I just ended up feeling extremely nervous and scared and terrified.

The whole time, I was extremely uncomfortable and scared and wanted to just leave the bar. He was also physically larger than me and I felt unsafe. He even asked me very weird and lewd and inappropriate questions (example: he asked me how many threesomes I've been in). When I expressed discomfort and tried to change the subject, he would then say, "We're friends. You can tell me anything." I immediately thought in my head, "No, we're not friends. We just met today. We don't even know each other."

I discreetly texted my friend to call me and pretend that it's an emergency. My friend called and I immediately left right then and there.

On the way back home, I was just mortified with the whole thing. I was really hoping to make new friends through Bumble BFF, not experience things like this. Thinking about it, it really made me empathize with women a lot more.

Here I was, meeting a complete stranger at a public bar and he turned out to be a total creep and predator, and I felt very uncomfortable and unsafe at times, and this stranger was a lot larger and stronger than me. I wanted to leave but I just felt frozen and in panic mode. I had to discreetly leave and was visibly shaken and mortified by the whole thing.

When it comes to online dating, women are literally putting their safety at risk. They are meeting a complete and total stranger who is physically larger and stronger and are hoping that he's normal and not someone dangerous. And even then, so many guys are just gross and crass and too sexual and make many inappropriate comments and straight up objectify women. It's off putting when you're treated like a piece of meat and not seen as an actual person.

I was aware of the struggles and risks that women go through in the world of online dating, but experiencing it put it in a whole another perspective.
Don't fuckin lie aren't you a pedo who looks for 15year old boiisin that shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss