Had Enough of Mogger-Dominated Spaces? Join @thecel’s SUB5 Discord Server.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Are you sick and tired of blackpill spaces being dominated by HTNs, Chadlites, and Chads who’re 6'+ tall and whose dicks are 7"+ long NBP? I know how it feels to be an ethnic deformed subhuman manlet dicklet truecel surrounded by moggers. I wish the community’s culture revolves around people like us instead of the GL Chads.

I launched a new Discord server centered around the sub-5 experience. People who’re 5 or higher on the looks scale are not allowed to send messages in the sub-5-only restricted channel.

Sub-5s, join it at the invite link below. Moggers, please be respectful towards sub-5s or you’ll get booted out. No bragging!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, BeanletMogger, Luffymaxxing and 7 others
Just join incel.is man, you will fit in just right tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Drixzy, Corleone and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Corleone and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, vermillioncorefan and Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, murdah, NarrowBones and 2 others
bump

this community will mog

let’s bring it to life!

@Aloha is in it

join simps join

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Mr Test
Fakecel central

E0058FD1 C823 4E68 B749 551BF74FBD3D

@5'7 zoomer

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Is a neovagina transplant mandatory for joining?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Incels.is is anti-LGBT and doesn’t let females in. My SUB5 Discord server is gender- and sexuality-inclusive.
bro what happened I thought looksmax was against lgbt

• +1
Is a neovagina transplant mandatory for joining?

Nothing is mandatory for joining, but some things are mandatory for sending messages in restricted text channels:
  • Only sub-5s in #sub-5-only
  • Only dicklets in #dickletism
  • Only manlets in #manletism
  • Only virgins in #virgins

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Well unfortunately I'm not sub 5 I can't join hagag

• JFL
bro what happened I thought looksmax was against lgbt

They are. That’s why my server is necessary. LGBT blackpillers, incels, and sub5s need a space.

• Hmm...
Reactions: tasmanian devil
I will join because I got banned on discord yesterday I’m tired of getting banned on discord fuckkk.

@EggKing @HAPAgymcel @roman7 @Themanletauticel123 @CrossesArk @honeypot join

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: roman7, sportsmogger and thecel
6E607B08 930B 4FC8 B20B A0A1A726CA44

This is from the last 6 months alone. I have about 10-15+ bans by now ffs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, sportsmogger, gribsufer1 and 2 others
Best server I ever joined, I feel so included and there are no narcy htn’s spamming their face

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, St.TikTokcel, lookism and 2 others
Can I join?

• +1
Best server I ever joined, I feel so included and there are no narcy htn’s spamming their face
you are a woman. You would be flirting with the narcy htns

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Fiqh
You’re triggering my gender dysphoria.
I can only trigger that what was already there.

If you are triggered, it means you haven't found peace in who you are yet.

I can only trigger that what was already there.

If you are triggered, it means you haven't found peace in who you are yet.
Yeah exactly I will never find peace being a man, but I’m fucking trying to, bc I’m too old to transition.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Already raped the server with liver king

• Woah
Yeah exactly I will never find peace being a man, but I’m fucking trying to, bc I’m too old to transition.
And here lies your issue. You are trying to find peace in being 'a man', which is a definition of a being which you aren't.

Don't go against this, don't fight against it.
Because then you will hate your self for frauding a being which you aren't. When this is not who you truly are, this is merely are mask you hold.

17578.jpg

The only acceptance you look for, is inside yourself. You don't need anybody else for that.

If you are insecure, feel weak, ugly, uncompetitive, not who you are supposed to be.
This is your lucky day.

Because those things are inside the mind only. Your feelings are under YOUR CONTROL. You have to take control.

But then, what is it that you are looking for?
It is control, it is power. This is not in your control, this is about controlling others.

17578.jpg

You think anyone would accept a wretched demonic entity like me?

No.
I fraud my existence, and pretend to be a human or whatever being I can most successfully fraud, to gain power.

Learn only this, and this is crucial to everything you will ever do in life. This is what life is about:

1.) Happiness and fulfillment is in your own mind only. You have everything you need to be happy, inside of yourself.

2.) Gaining power and manipulating those around you is what society/humanity is all about. Whether it be through looks, money, status.

This is the Devil's game.

The devil's game is brutal and most people become slaves as they can't even accept 1). They lost before they even started to play.

• JFL
What if I'm not khhv and can easily pull femcels but not human women ?

• Woah
What if I'm not khhv and can easily pull femcels but not human women ?
then you are a 'fakecel'. unwelcome in these secret subhuman societies.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, thecel and Luffymaxxing
I will join because I got banned on discord yesterday I’m tired of getting banned on discord fuckkk.

@EggKing @HAPAgymcel @roman7 @Themanletauticel123 @CrossesArk @honeypot join
join my official calithe watch mewing gua sha discord server "Loox's TND Academy" Today!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Phxx, thecel, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Are you sick and tired of blackpill spaces being dominated by HTNs, Chadlites, and Chads who’re 6'+ tall and whose dicks are 7"+ long NBP? I know how it feels to be an ethnic deformed subhuman manlet dicklet truecel surrounded by moggers. I wish the community’s culture revolves around people like us instead of the GL Chads.

I launched a new Discord server centered around the sub-5 experience. People who’re 5 or higher on the looks scale are not allowed to send messages in the sub-5-only restricted channel.

Sub-5s, join it at the invite link below. Moggers, please be respectful towards sub-5s or you’ll get booted out. No bragging!

Why did you write this like a school essay with a hook and all

• JFL
join my official calithe watch mewing gua sha discord server "Loox's TND Academy" Today!
Stop larping as @androgenic invite me to United trvecels

• Woah

I wish I was a sub5 dicklet manlet :cry::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back