Had my first kiss the other day at a party. Never felt more alive... which is a lie but god thats what my hormones mad me feel like...

L

LeroyJenkinsceltek

Iron
I girl I planned a date with (and eventually cancelled to to being extremely ill and her attempting to take me a party instead of a drink together (i don't like when women try to control my planes)) invited me to her halloween party. She asked me why I 'bailed' I told her the reason... but not the full reason and she accepted it. I then attempted to make advances on her but she would push me away, as she usually does. I don't particularly enjoy mortals playing with my time. I became more intoxicated and forget she existed, heck I forget it was even her house. Basically I got off with her friend at that party, tongues everything, you could tell she was a freak... loved every second of it. They had another party a few days later, I didn't go due to personal reasons. Two girls and two guys came to my home to borrow a speaker at 2AM... If I didn't know them they would of truly felt my wrath. The girl who came, whispered 'so and so (girl from before) is in a real kissy mood tonight, you should come' so that ultimately means the girls must of spoke amongst themselves since I hadn't told anyone. This includes the owner of the house and the girl I 'ditched'. What would you guys do in this situation? Thinking to be a dick and pursue both even though they're good mates, take the chance. We only live once afterall/

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, fukmylyf, IWantToMax and 2 others
I girl I planned a date with (and eventually cancelled to to being extremely ill and her attempting to take me a party instead of a drink together (i don't like when women try to control my planes)) invited me to her halloween party. She asked me why I 'bailed' I told her the reason... but not the full reason and she accepted it. I then attempted to make advances on her but she would push me away, as she usually does. I don't particularly enjoy mortals playing with my time. I became more intoxicated and forget she existed, heck I forget it was even her house. Basically I got off with her friend at that party, tongues everything, you could tell she was a freak... loved every second of it. They had another party a few days later, I didn't go due to personal reasons. Two girls and two guys came to my home to borrow a speaker at 2AM... If I didn't know them they would of truly felt my wrath. The girl who came, whispered 'so and so (girl from before) is in a real kissy mood tonight, you should come' so that ultimately means the girls must of spoke amongst themselves since I hadn't told anyone. This includes the owner of the house and the girl I 'ditched'. What would you guys do in this situation? Thinking to be a dick and pursue both even though they're good mates, take the chance. We only live once afterall/
Phuck them all in the arse

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and LeroyJenkinsceltek
These faggot chads that you speak of, manifested their look into the personality type of Chad, which is essentially a hyper-confident male. The kiss I got, I just went for it, third try of the night... and by god it worked, to be honest I think she wanted seconds. But then again we must play our cards right as she may be attracted to your frame, but a male she finds truly attractive could hide is dick under a pizza box and she'll happily take it whilst including a tip. Let us find happiness through other means my friend who are reading this, and use female love and attention as an accessory.

Xea thats the life bra

• +1
Reactions: LeroyJenkinsceltek
congrats bro!
hope you slay, don't overthink it

• +1
0a1

• +1