Had orthodontist meeting. Need advice on surgery/expansion

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I have a small and recessed face, and would need to fix teeth and also bones.
For the teeth, the situation looks like this:

My problem
Narrow and crowded teeth on mandible
Narrow palate
Small overbite
Mandibular protrusion

What the surgeon wants me to do:
Option 1: A frontblock distractor to bring the teeth forward and then close the gap + SARPE + braces
Option 2: Pull a teeth on palate and mandible, and close the gaps
Option 3: fuck braces and distraction, just fly to turkey and put some white veneers on it.
Download 1

My xray:

The big problem is that i have almost no time left, because im already 28yr oldcel (i get rated as 25/26 from girls).
So doing distraction+sarpe+braces would take me 1.5 years.
Insurance would pay 15k for the distraction option 1.

My Mandibular crowding:

The orthodontist said bimax is not a option because my maxilla is not recessed, he would instead go for a chin wing to bring the recessed jaw+chin forward.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

My problem
Narrow palate
Small overbite
Mandibular protrusion

Option 1: A frontblock distractor to bring the teeth forward and then close the gap + SARPE + braces
Option 3: fuck braces and distraction, just fly to turkey and put some white veneers on it.
View attachment 1360353

My xray:

The big problem is that i have almost no time left, because im already 28yr oldcel (i get rated as 25/26 from girls).

My Mandibular crowding:

The orthodontist said bimax is not a option because my maxilla is not recessed, he would instead go for a chin wing to bring the recessed jaw+chin forward.

You forgot option 4:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 5786, Biiyo03 and 1 other person

My problem
Narrow palate
Small overbite
Mandibular protrusion

View attachment 1360353

My xray:

My Mandibular crowding:

fix teeth. Don’t fake it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky

My problem
Narrow palate
Small overbite
Mandibular protrusion

View attachment 1360353

My xray:

My Mandibular crowding:

fuckin hell you have such bad teeth bro, does it hurt when you eat food?

@RealSurgerymax

My problem
Narrow palate
Small overbite
Mandibular protrusion

View attachment 1360353

My xray:

My Mandibular crowding:

have you looked at before and after pics of the proposed solutions? i don't see any of them making a big difference in your over-all rating, yes a narrow palata is a failo and so are crooked teeth, but yours aren't all that bad.

have you looked at jaw augmentation at the ramus to fraud a broader face? like with an an implant?

you can always fix the teeth later if they bother you, but you don't want to spend 6months with a swollen face for neglectful results if you're already in your late twenties and don't look that young. if girls rate you 25/26 you do show signs of aging and do look your age

Last edited:
fuckin hell you have such bad teeth bro, does it hurt when you eat food?
No i really dont have any problems, beside my tongue has no place to rest :lul:
Maybe the best option is simply to get veneers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope and Deleted member 14166
Jesus you have a large nose

have you looked at before and after pics of the proposed solutions? i don't see any of them making a big difference in your over-all rating, yes a narrow palata is a failo and so are crooked teeth, but yours aren't all that bad.

have you looked at jaw augmentation at the ramus to fraud a broader face? like with an an implant?

you can always fix the teeth later if they bother you, but you don't want to spend 6months with a swollen face for neglectful results if you're already in your late twenties and don't look that young. if girls rate you 25/26 you do show signs of aging and do look your age
Doing a implant would be a option, but im scared that it will look unnatural, because i have a narrow mandible and recessed chin.
But is a bimax even possible without a recessed maxilla?

The age thing is really the biggest problem. Every 6 month is important to get some "left over late 20s" results.
At the moment i am having a full beard which covers the recession.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
geh zu sailer wie @subhuman incel kann er ihn ascenden kann er dich ascneden
@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, .👽. and Deleted member 5786
Doing a implant would be a option, but im scared that it will look unnatural, because i have a narrow mandible and recessed chin.
But is a bimax even possible without a recessed maxilla?

The age thing is really the biggest problem. Every 6 month is important to get some "left over late 20s" results.
At the moment i am having a full beard which covers the recession.
i'd get chinfillers and a jaw angle implant. fastest way to achieve really good results, and won't look off since your maxilla doesn't look recessed. if you like the results of chin-fillers you could get a basic implant too, no need to go with the eppley 30k scam

at least that's what I'm looking at and i also have a fairly narrow jaw

minimize the recovery time for the best results

Last edited:
@Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
No i really dont have any problems, beside my tongue has no place to rest :lul:
Maybe the best option is simply to get veneers.
One thing I don't understand about veeners, is shaving your teeth required?
Because I saw this tiktok trend of getting veneers in Turkey and they all had shark teeth at first, and then another tiktok saying those were crowns and veneers are more expensive :feelswat:

this guy keeps his teeth intact

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Get a chin wing now and right after that option 1.

The other 2 options are quick fixes that cause more harm than good in the long term

pics of profile to give advice

Get a chin wing now and right after that option 1.

The other 2 options are quick fixes that cause more harm than good in the long term
But isnt a jaw implant better than a chin wing? It would give the same benefits but more precise, sharper, more bone mass and less invasive.
Also didnt you get a not satisfactory result from a chin wing?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lasthope
But isnt a jaw implant better than a chin wing? It would give the same benefits but more precise, sharper, more bone mass and less invasive.
Also didnt you get a not satisfactory result from a chin wing?
Yes but thats bevause I would have needed a bimax instead and didnt go to triaca