Had ridiculous dreams as of lately

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So I was in this extremely high class high pedigree private school and first this gay friend came up to me and told me I was good looking randomly and then left.

After that I met @Zeta ascended,@Enigmatic93 and @KrissKross at the school at the lockers/toilet room It was pretty awesome. @Enigmatic93 looked like a dark skin hispanic/native American guy and he was really short like 5'6. So when they arrived he said "yall be tall as hell" and we were laughing. That's when the dream ended.

Btw Enigmatic93 I know you're 6'2
Then when I met KrissKross he apologized for the hateful comments he made to me and we both cried about our midface for about an hour

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3328, Alt Number 3 and 8 others
So I was in this extremely high class high pedigree private school and first this gay friend came up to me and told me I was good looking randomly and then left.

After that I met @Zeta ascended,@Enigmatic93 and @KrissKross at the school at the lockers/toilet room It was pretty awesome. @Enigmatic93 looked like a dark skin hispanic/native American guy and he was really short like 5'6. So when they arrived he said "yall be tall as hell" and we were laughing. That's when the dream ended.

Then when I met KrissKross he apologized for the hateful comments he made to me and we both cried about our midface for about an hour
Wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 685
stop eating cheese before bed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This forum lives in your head rent free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Krezo, Ruby and 3 others
I have a dream.. And it's to have an actual dream

• +1
I dream about fucking my mom
Shregg 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zeta ascended, BigBoy and 2 others
Is it bad? I ate alot of blue cheese
it’s an old wives tale that eating cheese before bed gives you weird dreams

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Deleted member 685

Ha you have dreams and gay people are in them 😂 what a loser

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1476
Atleast I don't have the IQ of a retarded goose
You said it was about your dreams you dream about gay people do you fucking idiot 😂 are you another Phillip schofiled gay cunt 😂

You said it was about your dreams you dream about gay people do you fucking idiot 😂 are you another Phillip schofiled gay cunt 😂
pipe down jimbob put some respect on his name

pipe down jimbob put some respect on his name
No go suck gandys cock you got a male model as your pf pipe down faggot you ain't ever gonna be him so get a life 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1476
Keep crying you faggot. You wish that dream was about me having gay sex u cunt. It was just a random gay friend I don't even see often
Alright now I'm leaving this convo see ya faggot 😂
You have brain damagr

Keep crying you faggot. You wish that dream was about me having gay sex u cunt. It was just a random gay friend I don't even see often

You have brain damagr
Funny how he's the first person that pops up in your dream though isn't it

Rope right this fucking instant you utter subhuman. I will make it my autistic life mission to bully you off this site if you keep this behaviour up. Go ahead, make my day. Give me a reason to abuse you like everyone probably does to you irl

• Love it
Having dreams about this forum means it's over

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 685
I dreamed that my entire room was filled with jimsombobson spam pictures

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 685
Rope right this fucking instant you utter subhuman. I will make it my autistic life mission to bully you off this site if you keep this behaviour up. Go ahead, make my day. Give me a reason to abuse you like everyone probably does to you irl
You have autism enough said init you have no freinds and have no hope I think you can see the noose do as you wish

You have autism enough said init you have no freinds and have no hope I think you can see the noose do as you wish
why are you the one calling people autistic when you are literally fucking STUPID, you're RETARDED your iq is below 80 you fucking idiot, have you ever finished school? I cant believe people as fucking dumb and clueless as you exist fuckign idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and KrissKross
why are you the one calling people autistic when you are literally fucking STUPID, you're RETARDED your iq is below 80 you fucking idiot, have you ever finished school? I cant believe people as fucking dumb and clueless as you exist fuckign idiot
Keep giving me attention I don't care about and I'm only replying back to you because of your pathetic life

had a oneitis dream again :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
Come back to us for your daily dose of abuse when you can actually formulate a proper sentence together

• +1
Come back to us for your daily dose of abuse when you can actually formulate a proper sentence together
KrissKross brother. As angry as I was ill always love you for knowing the pain of having a narrow head and a long midface.

As peanutskulls we shall cope
@medialcanthuscel

• Love it
Reactions: KrissKross
KrissKross brother. As angry as I was ill always love you for knowing the pain of having a narrow head and a long midface.

As peanutskulls we shall cope
@medialcanthuscel
Together we stand

• +1