Had sex while girl was on her fertile period

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I used a condom the entire time and never had my bare dick in her at all plus I checked for holes and tears after coming but I’m still incredibly worried for really no reason. She’s supposed to get her period in 4 days. Ngl i think I’m so fucked in the head I shouldn’t be having sex at all tbh, I’m always giga paranoid until she gets her period and we’ve already had 2 pregnancy scares in a year. Should I be worried? I know condoms are 98% effective with perfect use but I’m just terrified sperm made it through some how:feelswhy: my ocd and anxiety goes through the roof afterwards ngl

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel, Acnno and 5 others
just make her take birth control bro

plan b lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Will if I make it out of this one, I’m just scared asf the condom didn’t work
i’m pretty low inhib i just hit it raw and pull out

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, .👽., ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
plan b lol
This was almost 2 weeks ago so it’s too late for that rn but I am 99% confident no cum leaked out of the condom but I’m still irrationally scared

Met a 19yo dad last night, he said to never have s kid that young and I told him it's over :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
post breasts please

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Would do that ngl but I’m in no financial position to support a kid rn is the thing
Look man if u can get her pregnant do it. Once u have a kid u have won at life. Don't worry about ur money she will leave you to be a single mom by choice.

in the foreseeable future when I have sex and I can’t confirm if the girl is on BC I’m using a condom and pulling out cause I aint risking nun

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Catawampus
in the foreseeable future when I have sex and I can’t confirm if the girl is on BC I’m using a condom and pulling out cause I aint risking nun
Bro I don’t trust any forms of bc other than nutting in their mouth, I pull out even with a condom ngl

Bro I don’t trust any forms of bc other than nutting in their mouth, I pull out even with a condom ngl
thats what I’m sayin

not tryna be a dad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
ive cummed inside random tinder sluts without condom

never heard a thing of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

Ngl I would do this with ons because I can just block them etc.

Tell her to get an abortion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and ShowerMaxxing
And look at u now:lul:
Snapchat 1576584367 Hes def proud of his 5+ PSL son

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Will if I make it out of this one, I’m just scared asf the condom didn’t work
thats the risk you take if you have sex. tell her to take a test ASAP and if its positive get plan b.

OP stop being such a pussy, if you didn't go in raw and the condom didn't bust you're fine. I nutted in plenty of girls and even put my raw dick into the ones that weren't on birth control for a few plows and never got one pregnant

did that until i had to take some nasty meds to get rid of my sins

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus and ShowerMaxxing