had sex with a random whore last night

thorns

thorns

rehab is for quitters, i don't give up
She’s in the city for uni and just turned 19. We had sex while high on cocaine. Tinder is utter retardation, setting up the hookup felt like doing a side quest for an NPC. I probably destroyed my entire reputation with the locals by doing this. Now I’m officially a junkie if she tells her friends what just happened, which 99.9% of females do anyways. The sex was mid, and at some point, I started shaking heavily and almost passed out because I hadn’t eaten or slept in almost two days.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lepo2317, Bars, cc_7373 and 11 others
thoughts @Darkeningstar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Darkeningstar and Suns9999
Tales

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, NoLongerHuman, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and Klasik616
miss @PsychoDsk @Rea @ryuken and darkeniggastar every1 else is completely retarded

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
it’s always the most chillest nonchalant niggas that rep everyone for no reason that turn out to be fakecels

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and thorns
it’s always the most chillesr nonchalant niggas that rep everyone for no reason that turn out to be fakecels
dont worry my psl will soon be 0 since i'll be a corpse then you'll all lifemog me

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Suns9999
i'll record a sextape next time she comes by for you to live life through me my fellow pakistani inshallah
Why do people think I'm from Pakistan lol like three users said that

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and thorns
i feel like posting her here but then i remember clav got fucked in the butt by oversharing and i dont know what you niggas can do you'll swat her home and tell the cops it was me or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
i feel like posting her here but then i remember clav got fucked in the butt by oversharing and i dont know what you niggas can do you'll swat her home and tell the cops it was me or some shit
dm me

• JFL
Reactions: thorns
miss @PsychoDsk @Rea @ryuken and darkeniggastar every1 else is completely retarded
oh how could I forget pookie @Gengar mwah

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
I don't know, I've never tried it and I wouldn't do it

Mirin the ability to get your dick up on cocaine :what:
Mogs me

She’s in the city for uni and just turned 19. We had sex while high on cocaine. Tinder is utter retardation, setting up the hookup felt like doing a side quest for an NPC. I probably destroyed my entire reputation with the locals by doing this. Now I’m officially a junkie if she tells her friends what just happened, which 99.9% of females do anyways. The sex was mid, and at some point, I started shaking heavily and almost passed out because I hadn’t eaten or slept in almost two days.
Mogger if true

What was her looks rating? Also is coke actually good?

Having sex while sleep-deprived and being hungry, sounds like a Gengar thing. Was this your first time? I hope not. Lifemogs me hard though.

Give her to me, I'll show her how a real man fucks.

• JFL
Reactions: basedblackpiller

Users who are viewing this thread

Back