Had some work done. Do I qualify as a chad? 28 M

Yeah both work tbh but honestly the jaw being narrowed is better

The super masculine wide face works but doesn't suit him as good, but it might work too actually taking a second look. Looks very Chaddy in bone structure, but I think requires better colouring when you are that wide faced

His midface wasn't widened with the cheekbone widening was it? If not then he might want to go that route. Cheekbones widened
yea i agree the shaved jaw morph is better. Personally i wouldnt compromise with cheekbone implants if i were him

Its only the cheekbones yea

Yeah both work tbh but honestly the jaw being narrowed is better

The super masculine wide face works but doesn't suit him as good, but it might work too actually taking a second look. Looks very Chaddy in bone structure, but I think requires better colouring when you are that wide faced

His midface wasn't widened with the cheekbone widening was it? If not then he might want to go that route. Cheekbones widened
Isn't the placement of his cheekbones being changed in the morphs. I think that isn't possible imo.

All he needs is reducing the size of his masseters. And fixing his ginger colouring.

Still no guarantee he will be chadlite though. OP seems like one of those dudes who will be normie no matter what he does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Isn't the placement of his cheekbones being changed in the morphs. I think that isn't possible imo.

All he needs is reducing the size of his masseters. And fixing his ginger colouring.

Still no guarantee he will be chadlite though. OP seems like one of those dudes who will be normie no matter what he does.
too many small details would have to be changed + the possible outcomes cant be predicted with 100% accuracy
so yea id say hes capped at HTN imo

too many small details would have to be changed + the possible outcomes cant be predicted with 100% accuracy
so yea id say hes capped at HTN imo
I think OP should just do what I said and he should be fine.

Yo @wannalooksmax do this

Widen his zygomatic bones and revert the jaw back to where it was

Let's see how that pans out
Honestly, I could get more prominent and defined cheekbones doing what I'm doing now. There's a masseter called the deep masseter that lies below the cheekbones. Since I began reducing it, I've started to show hollow cheeks

I think OP should just do what I said and he should be fine.
''being fine'' isnt enough. We're on looksmax.org here, anything below model is unacceptable

Honestly, I could get more prominent and defined cheekbones doing what I'm doing now. There's a masseter called the deep masseter that lies below the cheekbones. Since I began reducing it, I've started to show hollow cheeks
thats cope

dont liste nto the jews here ben you look good u just need hair dye
Its funny how he gets rated lower and some ethnic with worst pheno gets rated HTN or chadlite:lul::lul::lul::lul: he has more appeal then 5 currys combined

''being fine'' isnt enough. We're on looksmax.org here, anything below model is unacceptable
Lol. Barely anybody is model tier and 99% of the people here don't have the base to be. And even that 1% that does might not have money for surgery or lack the willpower. And even if they did get surgery, there is guarantee that it would go swimmingly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Its funny how he gets rated lower and some ethnic with worst pheno gets rated HTN or chadlite:lul::lul::lul::lul: he has more appeal then 5 currys combined
Yeah I agree. Racepill is pretty brutal.

But his pheno is bad for a white guy.

View attachment 1844234
Honestly, cropping it to only show this side looks close to chad imo

May be not because of forehead, but top 10% Chadlite is by far more than enough to slay given he is caucasian and meeting the height threshold comfortably @ 5'11

May be not because of forehead, but top 10% Chadlite is by far more than enough to slay given he is caucasian and meeting the height threshold comfortably @ 5'11
I honestly think even being a normie is enough to slay. It depends on how NT and low inhib you are once you are past a certain threshold.

Yeah I agree. Racepill is pretty brutal.

But his pheno is bad for a white guy.
He looks kinda unique which is a boost i think looking average even as white is a looksmin need something that sets one apart from others.

dont worry everyone here doesnt know what their taking btot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Lol. Barely anybody is model tier and 99% of the people here don't have the base to be. And even that 1% that does might not have money for surgery or lack the willpower. And even if they did get surgery, there is guarantee that it would go swimmingly.
thats why most users here will rope
It was always ''be chad or die trying'' remember ? who gives a fuck about being average
I have the base to be model and I will do anything to become one

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend
100% you have to stand out significantly against other men if you want girls to place any importance on you

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 5892
100% you have to stand out significantly against other men if you want girls to place any importance on you
Chico-maher-Opry hybrid humanoid or death in 2022

If you were talking about me I was never called Chadlite an I am not lol

That's the top 10% best looking guys of the UNIVERSAL population

I am not even top 10% for a bloody curry. I have no control over what people rate me. I was asked to rate myself and 5.5/10 midway between MTN and HTN as I look at the market universally. 5.5/10 in pics and 6/10 IRL

I personally said OP was HTN to some girls and MTN to other girls. It all depends on whether he is their 'type'. He is one of those ones.

There is no doubting if his jaw width was fixed in someway or another however, he would be in the top 10% and by psl standards that is Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Which is why im saying looking unique is a boost.

Yes. But there are other ways of standing out lol. When you are normie or HTN, other halos like NT, status, money, personality etc matter. Go outside. Even the best looking women are usually with white HTNs.

I honestly think even being a normie is enough to slay. It depends on how NT and low inhib you are once you are past a certain threshold.

You always get into covering all the variables. This is obvious shit man. I dunno why you love to open up this boring pandoras box lol

If you were talking about me I was never called Chadlite an I am not lol

That's the top 10% best looking guys of the UNIVERSAL population

I am not even top 10% for a bloody curry. I have no control over what people rate me. I was asked to rate myself and 5.5/10 midway between MTN and HTN as I look at the market universally. 5.5/10 in pics and 6/10 IRL

I personally said OP was HTN to some girls and MTN to other girls. It all depends on whether he is their 'type'. He is one of those ones.

There is no doubting if his jaw width was fixed in someway or another however, he would be in the top 10% and by psl standards that is Chadlite
No not you to me you are prob one of the best looking currys on this website because you have appeal and dont have a typical curry pheno and godtier hair you look like a turk/kurd with slightly darker skin colour

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
You always get into covering all the variables. This is obvious shit man. I dunno why you love to open up this boring pandoras box lol
yeah. That is just me being autistic. Honestly, OP is better off working on other halos besides looks. I mean he could get surgery to become chadlite or whatever but there is a big risk that he ends up looking uncanny and loses all his SMV.

159839a58bde0e51d9e3de541036d9bf

671be58d90a7976447d987909548c6da

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mustascend
Your hair color and hairstyle is weird tbh

Curtains doesnt suit older guys tbh either get fringe or undercut

Really solid HTN :ogre: almost chadlite-lite

Shave + tan , Maybe lose a little more bloat from the face , cut back on carbs and sodium and wallah

Heiseinberg mogs u it`s over
Imo solid htn u can only reach Chad with better cheekbones less wide nose and sharper eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
At the end of the day is doesn't matter what we (men) Are you getting pussy frequently? That determines if you're attractive or not.
I'm undergoing facial changes. Just trying to get an idea how much it's improving me