Had suicidefuel dream where my crush from freshman highschool confessed she loves me

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
It was so beautiful, its like i knew it was a dream or at least different reality, but i still thought its real, we talked in the dream in this ball she had a beautiful dress and approached me, said "long time no see" said i have changed, that we both look older now, laughed a little then she was very close to my face and admitted something, like you always made me weak Hamza, (it wasn't sexual, more like purely love), fuark when she said that i felt like a 13yo boy again, i said the same, we both cried and i think we kissed then i woke up, i was in shock, couldn't believe i was back to this shit reality, i never had the balls to tell her i love her 7 years ago and it still haunts me.

Tried so badly to go sleep again but i heard my mother complaining and cursing me for sleeping so late so i slowly got sober, fuark no wonder i haven't showered or brushed my teeth in 20 days now, im nothing but a rotting log, i don't deserve the human experience, im a abused animal, a tortured dog.

Im tormented every month by teen love dreams, i missed out on so much, missed out on everything, now all my former middle school and high school friends are living fulfilling lives while i am stuck in 2014 :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Everest, cumbutamoren and 9 others
she wont recognize you with your nw2 hair

• JFL
Reactions: Everest, Mongrelcel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
I legit have love dreams almost daily now and its soul crushing ngl
like I go to sleep with my LITERAL dream girl in my bed only to wakeup alone in my bed feeling like an abused dog
you should still shower tho there are no excuses to let your hygiene down

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345, ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
I am here for you
I understand

come here, malaka

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and TsarTsar444

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
as you get older and you fuck different people you lose a bit of your soul each time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, ShowerMaxxing, lutte and 5 others
I legit have love dreams almost daily now and its soul crushing ngl
like I go to sleep with my LITERAL dream girl in my bed only to wakeup alone in my bed feeling like an abused dog
you should still shower tho there are no excuses to let your hygiene down
Its so brutal, there is something about dreams that make me feel like a young teen in them, different feelings that i can't experience normal. Being an adult is bruuutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
as you get older and you fuck different people you lose a bit of your soul each time
Thats why i won't do it, i will rot until i die and reincarnate into a different beautiful astral realm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Thats why i won't do it, i will rot until i die and reincarnate into a different beautiful astral realm
You can already do that on this planet :eek:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
fuck man i hate dreams like that. ruins my entire day after waking ngl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Pobrane 9

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, ShowerMaxxing, lutte and 2 others
Your name is Hamza?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3828
Whenever I dream, thats all I dream about. Ruins my entire day afterwards.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
Whenever I dream, thats all I dream about. Ruins my entire day afterwards.
Aren't you 15 tho? Lol you are still in that period of time i dream about, so you are good until 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Tales from Macedonian dream asylum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, Carolus, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
Aren't you 15 tho? Lol you are still in that period of time i dream about, so you are good until 18
I hope so, Im not nt so its a huge failo.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TsarTsar444
Same I think about my crush 10 years later while she blocked me and discarded me like trash. It's painful af

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ShowerMaxxing, lutte and 1 other person
I hope so, Im not nt so its a huge failo.
Do everything you can to be nt now, 16 was the last age for me where teen love existed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
dead people?! elab
Annoying crying ghosts everywhere who didn't like to move on, i help some of them out, one came into my house and was knocking on my walls every night until i kicked him out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing and turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and lutte
Annoying crying ghosts everywhere who didn't like to move on, i help some of them out, one came into my house and was knocking on my walls every night until i kicked him out
and this is on LSD?

what the fuck mate. 500ug or some bullshit
Glad I'm almost intact then :feelsgood:
When I look back to being 15 and delusional, I used to get butterflies in my stomach when i get texted back from a cute becky:lul::lul:

Now i can’t give a shit. I would rather get faded, even by myself jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 3828
What does your gf think about this?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and TsarTsar444
What does your gf think about this?
Nothing, i don't love my former crush anymore, these dreams are more about the experience of beeing a young teen again, i have noo feelings for the girl in the dream, i just dread im not 13 again. Fuck even my current girlfriend i would like for us to have been together since we were much younger, and not in this age of Goldstein and Jewrona

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
and this is on LSD?

what the fuck mate. 500ug or some bullshit

When I look back to being 15 and delusional, I used to get butterflies in my stomach when i get texted back from a cute becky:lul::lul:

Now i can’t give a shit. I would rather get faded, even by myself jfl
TsarTsar444 said:

you see the current anime girl in my avi? Thats what i would see everywhere in the images this anime girls looking at me and telling me "you got this"

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and TsarTsar444
@lutte landwhale malmö fisherman

elab about your slay