Had tear trough filler today

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
Had 0,3 ML filler injected in each tear trough and 0,5 ML to correct an indentation in my jaw making it sharper.

Never had filler before, but I got to say if you want small corrections that are immediately noticeable without your face looking plastic, they are great. Besides a bit of swelling I have right now, there is seems to be no downtime...

Water thread for many, but if anybody have questions about the procedure I'll be happy to answer

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, buflek and Chadethnic101
cost ? before after pic?

Are you still invisible to women ?

• JFL
Reactions: EverydayIsHell
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 22623 and Mediterranean
cost ? before after pic?

450$ total, almost nothing.. Guy I got it at was a plastic surgeon and had the best reviews in my town..

Showing the difference in tear trough is pointless since i can't capture it on pictures, but it's noticeable IRL.. as for the jaw i had volume added to the area i circled, so the indent is less visible as seen in pic 2 (although its maybe also hard to notice on pics, but there is a difference for sure)...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    327 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
do your lower eyelids look like they’re raised a bit higher up?

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
450$ for both ?

did he told u how long tear trough filler would last?

do your lower eyelids look like they’re raised a bit higher up?
Not really.. I can't tell the final result before the swelling goes down a bit, but for now it mainly just improved the discoloration beneath my eyes
450$ for both ?

Yep, he charges pr. ML and not pr. procedure (e.g. other clinics would charge a fixed price for tear trough and then for jaw, but he makes a judgment based on how much filler he thinks is needed and then charges for that)

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
450$ for both ?

Also he said 1-2 years depending on how frequently I exercise, but he would recommend me to come for a check-up if I should choose to get a top-up after this period, since some filler could still remain and over-filling the tear trough is not a good idea

sick i want this

tear trough lines make u look old as shit when there's downlighting

@AlexBrown84 check this

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 22623
sick i want this

tear trough lines make u look old as shit when there's downlighting

@AlexBrown84 check this
Just remember that its hard to eliminate the problem completely without overfilling the area, so its better to go slow... Also make sure your practicioner determines that your troughs are due to volume loss under the eyes, otherwise filler wont help

• +1
Fillers being used sparingly as they should be to good effect.

The ones where guys have 15ml injected in their jaws are ludicrous. I wonder what that even feels like to touch...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and eyebagcel
Fillers being used sparingly as they should be to good effect.

The ones where guys have 15ml injected in their jaws are ludicrous. I wonder what that even feels like to touch...

i think this is an example of at least 10+ ML.. The transformation is amazing, no doubt, but I think it's impossible to keep it looking like that without becoming overfilled... Higher the amount, the higher the risk for migration..

So i agree with you

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Had 0,3 ML filler injected in each tear trough and 0,5 ML to correct an indentation in my jaw making it sharper.

Never had filler before, but I got to say if you want small corrections that are immediately noticeable without your face looking plastic, they are great. Besides a bit of swelling I have right now, there is seems to be no downtime...

Water thread for many, but if anybody have questions about the procedure I'll be happy to answer
Can you pm me your eyes before and after please bro? I won't dox I'm trusted here

Next procedure I'm looking to get tbh as well under eye filler

The filler dissolving it and having to get it done again is a problem
Will repeatedly getting fillers butcher your face and make you look like bodgdanoff?

Does anyone actually have pictures of guys getting fillers for more than 3 years?
It would be very interesting to see if the faces generally (not the people who just go nuts and start to inject gallons of filler in their face) get more bloated or if it is not noticable and how bad it gets over time.
Only thing i could find was this:

This seems to be the first treatment.
Jawline

This is after 3 years
Images

After 3 years he looks more bloated than after his first treatment, because of the fillers (assuming that his body fat is the same)

Does anyone has other cases to share?

Last edited:
Why didn’t you do a really small fat grafting instead ?
I can’t decide between these two procedures

Fat grafting mogs. I will get fat grafting.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis and buflek
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and buflek

Do you have recessed infraorbitals?

Do you have recessed infraorbitals?

Not really, but I've had dark circles for the longest time, they've just gotten worse with volume loss in the cheek area.. And I have Dennie-Morgan folds because of bad allergy :((

• Woah
Reactions: Artemis