Had the Most Brutal Dream

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
I had the most brutal dream of my life. Not sure if you could call it a dream because I was half awake the whole time. Maybe it was a Hallucination.

I was basically just lying in the bed I was sleeping in with my Oneitis (if you think Oneitis is cucked just replace Oneitis with girl in your head). I was kissing her, cuddling her, exchanging nice words with her (I love you, I wanna be with you forever), and having sex with her. It felt like pure bliss. It was like I could feel a woman's body right next to me and it felt so soft and warm.

It made me so unbelievably euphoric that I kept sleeping for several hours more than I usually do. I felt like I was in heaven. Literally. I can't believe this is what Chad feels like daily. It's so unbelievably exhilarating. It's like I experienced what ascension is.

The most pathetic part? I was hugging and humping my pillow the whole time. Yep. I was pretending my pillow was the girl. Fuck.

I woke up crying so hard and asking God why he was punishing me with a crippling lack of sex, intimacy, romance and female company. I feel so dead inside now.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Manletmachine
Yeah I think I had a dream that was going to end up this way so I woke myself up