HAHA JUST BE NT BRO

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
HAHA BRO
THE NUMBER OF TRUECEL TIER NIGGAS AND UGLY NIGGAS IN GENERAL THAT ARE SUPER NT AND FRIENDZONED BY MANY GUYS
(More NT than anyone on this forum combined btw)
They tried to be nice, bad boy, play it cool, chill, don't care

Still no hoes

Why?

Ugly

It's
ABOUT
Looks

The biggest cope on this forum "Nah bro just be NT bro", to me it translates "There must be a reason unrelated to my looks on why I do not get bitches"

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15827 and 10 others
My face was burned off in a car crash in 2009, now I look like a burnt cheese pizza. Never even began for me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel, Growth Plate and 8 others
My face was burned off in a car crash in 2009, now I look like a burned cheese pizza. Never even began for me.
Nigga tryna sound like @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, subhuman incel, Growth Plate and 2 others
Cope explain jack harlow and asap rocky

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 16501, stevielake and 2 others
My face was burned off in a car crash in 2009, now I look like a burned cheese pizza. Never even began for me.
Damn my nigga free again

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and n0rthface
Cope explain jack harlow and asap rocky
Jack Harlow is clearly not ugly
you juts don't know how to rate

Asap rocky is literally attractive for a black dude JFL

It's over tbh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Growth Plate, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Jack Harlow is clearly not ugly
you juts don't know how to rate

Asap rocky is literally attractive for a black dude JFL

It's over tbh
Would you want a loud feminist bitch or a bubbly personality girl. Stop being autistic with black and white thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Racky
Its obvious that an ugly will be incel, despite being NT. That doesn't change that an average guy needs to be NT to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Why are you so triggered OP? You cannot accept that your success with girls might be just due to you being NT and not because you look pretty? :forcedsmile:

If it was all about looks I would have tenfold your bodycount, retard.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, stevielake and Deleted member 19036
Why are you so triggered OP? You cannot accept that your success with girls might be just due to you being NT and not because you look pretty? :forcedsmile:

you’re GL and not that non nt you just really need to go outside and stop making excuses

Fuck off chad, fuck off bitch ass nigga
Would you want a loud feminist bitch or a bubbly personality girl. Stop being autistic with black and white thinking.
What's your point?

you’re GL and not that non nt you just really need to go outside and stop making excuses
Wdym by “muh just go outside”? Seriously tell me, cuz I am tired of fuckers telling me this shit, like what the hell am I supposed to do if I don’t have a social circle?
Surely you don’t want me to cold approach girls, right… :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow
You still need to have basic social skills in order to pull girls. Like at least be able to have a 5 minute conversation and convert it into a phone number and/or date. Very rarely will girls be bold enough to ask you out on a date directly

What's your point?
Humans are social creatures. Being charismatic and masculine will halo you, just like being feminine will halo a girl. Using gigachads and trucels doesn’t disprove this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and alriodai
My face was burned off in a car crash in 2009, now I look like a burnt cheese pizza. Never even began for me.
Welcome back,
And nice bruno tribute, he deserve it

• Love it
Reactions: n0rthface
Imagine getting mad over what someone that gets 0 bitches says 😹
If anyone should be mad that’s me for not being NT like you.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Humans are social creatures. Being charismatic and masculine will halo you, just like being feminine will halo a girl. Using gigachads and trucels doesn’t disprove this.
Imagine a fat ugly bitch being super confident and acting feminine
i RATHER A SUPER ATTARCTIVE BITCH THAT ACTS MANLY THAN THIS, IT4S ALL ABOUT LOOKS BROSKI
Imagine getting mad over what someone that gets 0 bitches says 😹
If anyone should be mad that’s me for not being NT like you.
IM MAD cause you're GL and can't get hoes because you don't try

i RATHER A SUPER ATTARCTIVE BITCH THAT ACTS MANLY THAN THIS, IT4S ALL ABOUT LOOKS BROSKI
Bruh did you even read what he wrote? 💀

here you go again with using extremes. Can apply your logic with everything like money, fashion and status which are halos

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Wdym by “muh just go outside”? Seriously tell me, cuz I am tired of fuckers telling me this shit, like what the hell am I supposed to do if I don’t have a social circle?
Surely you don’t want me to cold approach girls, right… :lul:
If u went to a tourist city and cold approached a bunch of Americans and British girls who came to party you’d do well ngl

If u went to a tourist city and cold approached a bunch of Americans and British girls who came to party you’d do well ngl
Yeah bro but it’s almost like you are forgetting that I have 0 experience with girls.

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
Yeah bro but it’s almost like you are forgetting that I have 0 experience with girls.
Saying you have no experience with girls as an excuse to not get experience with girls has to be the most retarded thing I’ve heard today

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Nt only helps chadlites and above to reach their full potential

Can also help normies into betabux cuck relationship too.

• +1
HAHA BRO
THE NUMBER OF TRUECEL TIER NIGGAS AND UGLY NIGGAS IN GENERAL THAT ARE SUPER NT AND FRIENDZONED BY MANY GUYS
(More NT than anyone on this forum combined btw)
They tried to be nice, bad boy, play it cool, chill, don't care

Still no hoes

Why?

Ugly

It's
ABOUT
Looks

The biggest cope on this forum "Nah bro just be NT bro", to me it translates "There must be a reason unrelated to my looks on why I do not get bitches"
Just being NT will not get you female Companinships

However not being NT is a serious problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 15827
If you get no hoes and have little to no status you can’t claim to be hyper NT.

Being hyper NT is having the personality to be a micro influencer at worst and having 90% percentile charisma, unless theyre deformed they should have no trouble getting bitches because to hoes status is valuable plus they love to spend time with a charismatic person anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234