Hahaha. Prophet Mohammed of Islam said the majority of people in Hell are women.

>women
>people

Nice try, buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 23558
Dude was a legit jb slayer. Mirin him. Elhumdualah for his work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
momo:

1. sugar mommy pussy of Khadija
2. six year old jailbait mena pussy of Aisha
3. italian sex slave pussy of Mairah Kibtiah
4. daughter in law pussy of zaynab
5. hundreds of other war booty

what a life. real chad.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Gengar and Deleted member 22627
Al-Ghazali, in particular, refers to a hadith that describes heaven as a slave market where there will be "no buy and sale, but... If any man will wish to have sexual intercourse with a woman, he will do at once."[4][5] The same hadith is quoted by Ibn Kathir, in his Qur'anic Commentary, the Tafsir ibn Kathir[6]. The houris are also described graphically by Qur'anic commentator and polymath, Al-Suyuti (died 1505), who, echoing a Sahih hadith[7] from Ibn Majah,[8] wrote that the perpetual virgins will all "have appetizing vaginas", and that the "penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal."[9]

//Thomas DOM

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
Dude was a legit jb slayer. Mirin him. Elhumdualah for his work
he had all types , from mommy gf, to sex slave and even jailbait to daughter in law.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
he had all types , from mommy gf, to sex slave and even jailbait to daughter in law.
While you have to fap in front of your laptop to feel sexual satisfaction, brutal

While you have to fap in front of your laptop to feel sexual satisfaction, brutal
oh oh ho, i am so bad that i sit infront of a computer and fap and momo is good because he fucked a six year old had sex slaves and killed lots and lots of people.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gengar
oh oh ho, i am so bad that i sit infront of a computer and fap and momo is good because he fucked a six year old had sex slaves and killed lots and lots of people.
Seems like a hit a nerve haha

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back