hahahaah if you fraud NT you will still be outed as a fucking weirdo eventually

The mistake that shy guys make trying to socialize is wanting to impress or get approval for everything they say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
What country are you from? In the netherlands, when a girl asks you to dance, she thinks you are hot, and she really wants to kiss/fuck. Dancing doesn't matter.

It wouldn't have mattered a godamn thing if you didnt know how to dance.
I am somewhat autistic so it might have meant something and I didn't get it.
Anyway, I don't think I am 5 PSL though.

I am from germany, but I have also lived in the netherlands for some years.

legit. When it's a long term relationship especially it's brutal. She realizes that your autistic :ogre: This is why being blackpilled makes it worse

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
hanging out with @OldVirgin made me nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 5786
nigga you just have to lose the fear of saying what you think and you have to say it with as much security as possible not waiting for approval
it’s all a cope

if you’re not chadlite, you can approach all you want but your success rate will be absolute dog shit. you simply don’t stand out

of course if you’re a normie and you approach in a club maybe eventually you’ll get a becky to kiss you, but who has time wasting 100s on drinks and all that valuable time just to have 0.5% success rate

• +1
it’s all a cope

if you’re not chadlite, you can approach all you want but your success rate will be absolute dog shit. you simply don’t stand out

of course if you’re a normie and you approach in a club maybe eventually you’ll get a becky to kiss you, but who has time wasting 100s on drinks and all that valuable time just to have 0.5% success rate
Its not really cope if you are authentic your chances of going unnoticed diminish. Now if you receive good reaction for it or peoples see you as a weirdo and you receive bad reactions depend on your looks and other factors like environment and the kind of people you meet but atleast you stand out more but trying to act nt lol if your ugly you'll be invisible that way

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Its not really cope if you are authentic your chances of going unnoticed diminish. Now if you receive good reaction for it or peoples see you as a weirdo and you receive bad reactions depend on your looks and other factors like environment and the kind of people you meet but atleast you stand out more but trying to act nt lol if your ugly you'll be invisible that way
low trust face and not 6 psl = over

add a bit of autismo to the mix and it gets even worse

• JFL