Hahahahahahahaa, I can't ever, EVER, imagine having done this 16 years ago as a 16 year old.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

Is this what you guys think is cool? Playing the victim and screaming rape, pedophile.... like a mid looking #MeToo bitch looking for attention?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Goodness me. And then says the word 'nigger' as if he's cool in the same very sentence.

A 16 year old acting like a 12 year old girl LOL.

Oh has society fallen. Generation Z are truly fucked.

I remember posting on forums as a 16 year old in the late 2000s and I am just imagining myself posting this as a 16 year old saying this to a 32 year old LOL. I would have been told to shut the fuck up you pussy by fellow teenagers my age. Lol, you truly pathetic woke little shit.

Gen Z don't regard anyone an adult until they're 30 and that makes sense now. Fuck. What a bunch of lost boys risen by social media and smartphones. Social media shouldn't be legal for anyone under 21.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, infini, nope and 15 others
tiktokcels ruin this forum

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, pl@yboi, nope and 9 others
Could be satire, but hard to say because many zoomers are that retarded. I say this as a zoomer.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and KaisenMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nope, looksmaxxing223, Gengar and 2 others
Could be satire, but hard to say because many zoomers are that retarded. I say this as a zoomer.
you're one of the retarded ones

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
View attachment 3250379

Is this what you guys think is cool? Playing the victim and screaming rape, pedophile.... like a mid looking #MeToo bitch looking for attention?

Goodness me. And then says the word 'nigger' as if he's cool in the same very sentence.

I remember posting on forums as a 16 year old in the late 2000s and I am just imagining myself posting this as a 16 year old saying this to a 32 year old LOL. I would have been told to shut the fuck up you pussy by fellow teenagers my age. Lol, you truly pathetic woke little shit.

Gen Z don't regard anyone an adult until they're 30 and that makes sense now. Fuck. What a bunch of lost boys risen by social media and smartphones. Social media shouldn't be legal for anyone under 21.
in reality your making a big post of this minor incident because your old and want to be a 16 year old male that was anything about what you were (ltn) and have sex in their prime age

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
in reality your making a big post of this minor incident because your old and want to be a 16 year old male that was anything about what you were (ltn) and have sex in their prime age

I think everyone has seen my photos. I was a fully fledged Chadlite in my prime and HTN now a days.

If you put me on a lie detector test and asked me if I wanted to be 16 in the Generation Z era, I would answer no while laughing my ass off answering and pass with flying colours.

And this is anything but a minor incident. It's a microcosm of the larger problem with Gen Z. You keep projecting though boy that's in his late 20s and early 30s and missed out as a LTN.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
I think everyone has seen my photos. I was a fully fledged Chadlite in my prime and HTN now a days.

If you put me on a lie detector test and asked me if I wanted to be 16 in the Generation Z era, I would answer no while laughing my ass off answering and pass with flying colours.
oh shut the fuck up, im 17 and do just fine, besides a bit of hoes its alright, oldcels make it out to be worst

oh shut the fuck up, im 17 and do just fine, besides a bit of hoes its alright, oldcels make it out to be worst

'Besides a bit of hoes it's alright' < This is not the way a fucking man that gets chicks speaks

And spells worse as worst.

You get no girls and you dropped out of high school early at 13 or something LMFAO

Are you a gamer nerd?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Eren and One Rep Max
'Besides a bit of hoes it's alright' < This is not the way a fucking man that gets chicks speaks

And spells worse as worst.

You get no girls and you dropped out of high school early at 13 or something LMFAO

Are you a gamer nerd?
no, i dont game. i focus on trying to get money

and i do get girls, more than you while being uglier!

also i have more money than your bitch ass at 17

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and One Rep Max
no, i dont game. i focus on trying to get money

and i do get girls, more than you while being uglier!

also i have more money than your bitch ass at 17

View attachment 3250419

You're a shut-in Zoomer nerd that has multiple OnlyFans subscriptions to mid girls so he makes the virtual experience of having a girlfriend realistic. Keep quiet and exit the thread./

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max
You're a shut-in Zoomer nerd that has multiple OnlyFans subscriptions to mid girls so he makes the virtual experience of having a girlfriend relativistic. Keep quiet and exit the thread./
your so close minded lol. ive had a girlfriend in the last year and lost my virginity at 14 (tbh the girl was kinda boppy and for attention)

maybe someday you will realize that yougner people live a better life than you do! not only that we will also outlive you

• +1
Reactions: sexy
your so close minded lol. ive had a girlfriend in the last year and lost my virginity at 14 (tbh the girl was kinda boppy and for attention)

maybe someday you will realize that yougner people live a better life than you do! not only that we will also outlive you

You're*

I am not closed minded as I have an intuition for neurotypical people.

You are displaying signs of a boy that was raised by wolves.

You're*

I am not closed minded as I have an intuition for neurotypical people.

You are displaying signs of a boy that was raised by wolves.
your.... basing a argument on intution? god your acting and typing like a fucking foid flinging off tinder

im more ugly than you and more neurotypical! because..... my generation supports one and another

• JFL
I refuse to believe he's my age jfl

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and MakinItHappen
your.... basing a argument on intution? god your acting and typing like a fucking foid flinging off tinder

im more ugly than you and more neurotypical! because..... my generation supports one and another

Gen Z are the least social generation of all time, what are you even blabbering about? LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Gen Z are the least social generation of all time, what are you even blabbering about? LMAO
wait wait wait, i just realized your indian so nothing you say even matters, sorry for wasting your time

• JFL
Reactions: Tyrant and Amnesia
Victim culture is so cringe and low T
Make bullying great again
I do wonder what childhood is like now vs when I was a kid. I am sure it's hell

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, vernier, forevergymcelling and 3 others
View attachment 3250379

happened to me last time i gave someone a harmless "advice" and he insulted me for no reason and cried mind

and yeah he was below 20 yo

• JFL
wait wait wait, i just realized your indian so nothing you say even matters, sorry for wasting your time
learn difference between your and you're

• +1
its not... that bad? when i was a kid my parents said there were alot of things that were p much the same just with better tech n stuff

And people wonder why Andrew Tate exploded.

The woke far left invented Tate.

This is why I laugh when these kids tell me I wish I was young lol. Imagine growing up now? That's my major concern about having a child and I've spoken in great detail about this with my bird. I am already talking about laying down ground-laws concerning social media usage and when they can get their smartphone.

oh.. but if i should be professional you should also use "i dont care" instead of "idc"
idc is still correct and this isn't about me but u stop using bs "Argument" like

if i should XXXX then u should XXXX baseless

im mtn and have better appeal, we can run a appeal battle any day

Literally just woken up with my hair in a mess and holding a shit selfie-camera to my face.

You probably take a 1,000 camera shots and then pick the only 2 that look good and photoshop them like a Zoomer LOL

idc is still correct and this isn't about me but u stop using bs "Argument" like

if i should XXXX then u should XXXX baseless
then stop fucking replying to shit you arent apart of

Literally just woken up with my hair in a mess and holding a shit selfie-camera to my face.

You probably take a 1,000 camera shots and then pick the only 2 that look good and photoshop them like a Zoomer LOL
my only 2 pics on here are pics from with my girlfriend/friend or family!

32 year old with a superiority complex barking @ teenagers

This is pathetic. Imagine what you will be like when youre 80 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant and Akhi
shut up dwarf u brought it to roll
post:rep speaks for its self, also man, wasnt trying to be a dick i take back what i said but dude cmon im trying to give a reality check to this pajeet and your interrupting what could have been his realization that younger people live better than him

32 year old with a superiority complex barking @ teenagers

This is pathetic. Imagine what you will be like when youre 80 :lul:

Bro, think about how I created this thread.

I made a normal thread that was about genetic recombination and how Richard Dawkins debunked it in an interview with Chris Williamson and some faggot teenager comes in there and starts screaming 'police help me, I'm being child molested'

Get rational you stupid retard. They are coming into my threads and asking to get made a mockery of. If they don';t; want to be bullied, stop coming into my threads.

Using age as an excuse is pathetic. You sound like the woke left that treats teenagers and women as if they are royalty. You guys are so fucking obsessed with playing on your age as an excuse for your autism that you up the age of adult to 30.

I made a normal thread that was about genetic recombination and how Richard Dawkins debunked it in an interview with Chris Williamson and some faggot teenager comes in there and starts screaming 'police help me, I'm being child molested'

Get rational you stupid retard. They are coming into my threads and asking to get made a mockery of. If they don';t; want to be bullied, stop coming into my threads. Using age as an excuse is pathetic. You sound like the woke left that treats teenagers and women as if they are royalty.
do you actually think anyone agrees with you or think your making a mockery of? what about you would make me mad in the slightest? i live a better life than you simply, i am doing better in life than you, thats why im typing like i dont give a fuck, because i dont, your worth as much as a fucking bag of chips in a vending machine

Get rational you stupid retard. They are coming into my threads and asking to get made a mockery of. If they don';t; want to be bullied, stop coming into my threads. Using age as an excuse is pathetic. You sound like the woke left that treats teenagers and women as if they are royalty.
Youre a delusional narcissist.

Became very apparent in your crashout over getting rated lower than @birdcel

Youre a delusional narcissist.

Became very apparent in your crashout over getting rated lower than @birdcel

Lol, because of 'male gaze' and 'popularity'.

Meanwhile we had a popularity contest in 2021 and I won by a mile LMAO

View attachment 3250379

I have put this insufferable retard on ignore yesterday
2024cels are truly a different breed

• JFL
do you actually think anyone agrees with you or think your making a mockery of? what about you would make me mad in the slightest? i live a better life than you simply, i am doing better in life than you, thats why im typing like i dont give a fuck, because i dont, your worth as much as a fucking bag of chips in a vending machine

The vast majority of posts in this thread, are of those agreeing with me, yes.

Not that the 'majority' vote is ever right. The 'majority' vote is generally always wrong, because most people, particularly now a days, are retarded.

So good try at playing the 'status' and 'populist' card but it didn't work kid.

And yes, you are being made a mockery. Here's a dose of self-awareness for you below:

Newer generation seems softer indeed, although I remember during my teenage years everybody tried too hard to imitate adults and it was cringy as well.
I don't wanna get involved into fight with makeithappen but he is controversal forum character for sure, was banned multiple times previously but came back after all.

• +1
Why you are so fucking angry and serious all the time. Honestly is your life that bad?

And people wonder why Andrew Tate exploded.

The woke far left invented Tate.

This is why I laugh when these kids tell me I wish I was young lol. Imagine growing up now? That's my major concern about having a child and I've spoken in great detail about this with my bird. I am already talking about laying down ground-laws concerning social media usage and when they can get their smartphone.
Your bird? You have a parrot 🦜 ?

• JFL
Glad to see you back

• +1
The vast majority of posts in this thread, are of those agreeing with me, yes.

Not that the 'majority' vote is ever right. The 'majority' vote is generally always wrong, because most people, particularly now a days, are retarded.

So good try at playing the 'status' and 'populist' route but it didn't work kid.

And yes, you are being made a mockery. Here's a dose of self-awareness for you below:

View attachment 3250491
have u looked at who is jfling? other fucking oldcels, annesia & 3 of those other guys are oldcels, lets get any young server member in here and see how it would look for you buddy

@user123456 @psychomandible @DarkAscender and other people but i dont know who wants to be tagged and who doesnt so thats it for now

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back