Hahahahahahahaa, I can't ever, EVER, imagine having done this 16 years ago as a 16 year old.

Newer generation seems softer indeed, although I remember during my teenage years everybody tried too hard to imitate adults and it was cringy as well.
I don't wanna get involved into fight with makeithappen but he is controversal forum character for sure, was banned multiple times previously but came back after all.

Exactly. It's absurd. When we were teenagers we wanted to be considered adults.

15 years ago teenagers wanted to be recognised as adults.

Now a days teenagers want to be recognised as illegal, jailbait and minors LMFAO.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
have u looked at who is jfling? other fucking oldcels, annesia & 3 of those other guys are oldcels, lets get any young server member in here and see how it would look for you buddy

@user123456 @psychomandible @DarkAscender and other people but i dont know who wants to be tagged and who doesnt so thats it for now
Tbh don't give two fucks but you seem to be correct

Tbh don't give two fucks but you seem to be correct
this dipshit is unironically categorizing all of gen z to:
video game addicts
ai girlfriends
junkies

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
this dipshit is unironically categorizing all of gen z to:
video game addicts
ai girlfriends
junkie
I'm none of those and I hope you aren't either. We just be truecelling and shiii

Oldcel ramblings

Enjoyable thread.

A 16 year old acting like a 12 year old girl LOL.
IMG 5065

FUCKING INCEL PEDO FUCK STOP SODOMIZING 16 YEAR OLD FUCK FUCK #metoo

post:rep speaks for its self, also man, wasnt trying to be a dick i take back what i said but dude cmon im trying to give a reality check to this pajeet and your interrupting what could have been his realization that younger people live better than him
you're* jfl why u gotta do the same mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back