Hahhaa you dumb fucks I told you this shit was gonna crash

it always does, now watch this
sometime in the future, btc will be 100k

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823
you and 99 others. bears all retire broke because if it was unto them they'd cash out and sleep on that pile of money
wealth is made through capital investment and redeployment, not digging a hole and burying cash in it.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Nikkei has already recovered. What was the point of your post? The stock market goes through corrections every year, it’s nothing major.

If people are so stressed about market changes like this, then they should not even invest in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Brutal.

I assume you've made a lot of money anyway. I'm not a permabear but surely you realise this can't keep going on. Idk how bulls try to squeeze out every rationale to justify things.

Nvidia added 330 billion the other day. In what world is that sane?

The biggest joke of the real estate bubble was that the market value of Japan's emporers imperial palace was worth more than the ENTIRE state of all the real estate in California or Australia. :ROFLMAO:
I was down like 70% then had a recovery of 150% net gain through options and then fucked it up again.

The options expire mid November but it's for this super hype ai stock called super micro .

1300 for fucks sake..... it's 530 after fucking up it's earninfs . It went nuts twice , going up like 400% form December 2023-March 2024

Oddly enough Nancy pelosi has some nvidia calls and often times they move together .

I also got screwed on a leveraged ethereum etf. It does x2 of ethereum.

I might average out some more considering the Japanese top bank minister said they won't do rate hikes anymore with the economic stress ( basically the stock market being down).

Overall brutal .

If your in a bull market you gotta enter when things are somewhat rsi oversold , not at higher levels . And sometimes the dip doesn't come when you expect but when it does it fucks you hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back